From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Muslim Ban 2.0 Another Trump Loser

Message 21 of 25

Richva--that is exactly what the judge in Washington State said when second ban came out-like i said, lipstick on a 🐷 pig! ( kinda looks like little Donnie, doesn't it?)

wonder if Trump will ever learn to shut his big mouth!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

Yep ............... Lipstick on a PIG

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

Well, let us be realistic here. The courts have long backed the idea that "the world is not created anew each day".  By that, they mean you can't take a piece of legislation or an executive order which was ruled unconstitutional and "tweak" it to make it constitutional.  They view your intent based on the first order. 

Trump has yet to provide any rational for his first iteration other than it satisfies a campaign pledge to keep out Muslims.  Once that goal has been established, it is very difficult to change the judges minds. It did not help that Guliani said he job was to work the order until it was legal. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

mick--Lipstick on a pig.  Different words, same intent--can't hide the racism behind this. Can't believe people still think this ban is needed. no matter how you slice it, it's just hate filled.

First, it was imperative for the protection of our people and the country--total BS

Then is was, Oh, well we want to bask in the bump from the joint congressional speech (Trump killed that feel good moment) so we'll wait awhile. (What happened to that huge threat?)

Next, , it was we will wait until the 16th so that we don't create chaos--heck, why stop now?

GOD BLESS THE HAWAIIAN JUDGE WHO SAW THAT YOU CAN PUT LIPSTICK ON AN UGLY PIG, BUT INSIDE, IT'S STILL THAT SAME DARNED UGLY PIG. 

Thanks, Mick--I was taking a break from politics for a bit--nice to know someone is there to catch me up!!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Muslim Ban 2.0 Another Trump Loser

Message 25 of 25

(CNN)A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Donald Trump's new travel ban on Wednesday afternoon, hours before the ban was set to go into effect.

This ruling means that travelers from six Muslim-majority countries and refugees will be able to travel to the US.
The Trump administration took over a month to rewrite the travel ban order after multiple federal courts blocked its implementation last month.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors