From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Muslim Ban 2.0 Another Trump Loser

Message 1 of 25

Rker--Friends on the right will dismiss this as "fake news."  To me, it sounds  like desperation in the voice of that attorney, who knows that with each passing day, Trump is becoming more and more unhinged.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

I heard an attorney on TV make the following comment as an advise to our President. 
Please shut up. !!!! the more that he speaks the more that he won't be able to pass this EO.

It would behove him to sleep more instead of tweeting.  
All of this now, will be in the court system for ever. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

Kid-please name on incident of terrorism in US where a person from one if those countries was involved, including 9/11.

Then show additional evidence showing how you obviously know more than three Federal judges who clearly see that there is no immediate threat to US by the people of these nations.  Only credible news sources, please.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25
Muslim Ban--No its not ..its a ban to keep out radical Islamic Terrorists.

More fake news...please understand what the ban is about. Its to try to stop another 9/11.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

Washington state is third to block Trump's RACIST TRAVEL BAN!! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@KidBoy2 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

radical Islamic terrorists

Its good to keep them out...who would want them to come in? 

So...............how do you think you would have felt about Jews coming out ot Germany prior to WW II had you been there?  "German Spies" or "the German fifth column"  as they were called then? 
I pointed out earlier that there have been zero murders of Americans by Syrians yet Trump has placed a ban on them. Neither you nor Trump has explained why we are not keeping Saudi's out as they killed so many Americans.  
The reason Trump's Muslim Ban is not getting past the courts is a) the above and b) he is focusing on a religion. Now, if you want to keep Christians out of America for five or ten years, I am all for that.  I found the following statistics on Christian Terrorists here. 
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

I'm prone to allergies, maybe I should be barred from flower shops, or from places that have fireplaces.  Yup, that sounds resonable. OMG!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

Trump signs executive order to keep out 'radical Islamic terrorists'
Dan Merica-Profile-Image
By Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 2:02 PM ET, Mon January 30, 2017

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-plans-to-sign-executive-action-on-refugees-extreme-vett...

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump signed an executive order Friday that indefinitely suspends admissions for Syrian refugees and limits the flow of other refugees into the United States by instituting what the President has called "extreme vetting" of immigrants.

Titled "Protection Of The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States," the executive order would start to make good on Trump's promise to tighten borders and halt certain refugees from entering the United States.
The text of the order -- in a break from drafts that had been circulating earlier this week -- drops a longtime Trump campaign pledge to establish safe zones in Syria to give Syrian nationals displaced by the ongoing civil war in the country a place to relocate.

The order bars all persons from certain "terror-prone" countries from entering the United States for 90 days and suspends the US Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days until it is reinstated "only for nationals of countries for whom" members of Trump's Cabinet deem can be properly vetted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

radical Islamic terrorists

Its good to keep them out...who would want them to come in? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

To anyone who thinks this is a "terrorist ban--

Nope--it's a Muslim ban--no country on that list has ever had one single terrorist attack carried out by anybody in the US.

You can call it "fake news" or whatever tag you care to put on it. 

Those who know and study these things call it what it is--THE TRUTH--IT'S A MUSLIM BAN--and Trump isn't fooling anyone except those who choose not to see the truth, but rather hide behind his ridiculous claims of "fake news,"

which really means--I don't like what the press is saying about me, so it's fake.

Thank God Federal judges aren't dumb enough to believe this MUSLIM BAN is anything other than what it is.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@KidBoy2 wrote:
not posted..

More a terrorist ban but the left would complain if you called it that.

=======================================================

To the party of dependency and entitlements a "Muslin Ban" makes better fake news...it creates more hate and divide in our great country which they like to create ...not good for our country.

First, I don't think you understand that the reason for a government is to protect its weakest members and work together for the common good.

Second, if it were a "terrorist ban", Saudi Arabia would be on it as number one as a source of terrorists who attacked the US. "Nationals of the seven countries singled out by Trump have killed zero people in terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1975 and 2015. "

Egyptian nationals killed 162, Kuwait killed six but somehow, they don't make the list.  How do you explain that? 

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-immigration-ban-terrorism/514361/

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors