From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
418
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

418 Views
Message 11 of 48

@alferdpacker wrote:

If there's a considerable probability that he could be charged and convicted - what's the probability that he will flee to Russia and seek protection and asylum from his good buddy Putin?

 

Would i be surprised if that happened?

 

Nope...

 


Once Trump loses the election, the Russians will no longer have any use for their "idiot" ..... and may even call in all their loans which kept Trump's "house of cards" phony empire floating.

As such, I believe Trump could flee to the Saudis, hoping they will also provide the loans (through money laundering Deutche Bank of course) to keep Trump's empire from total collapse.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
418
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
395
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

395 Views
Message 12 of 48

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Mr. Mueller clearly stated there is no evidence that President Trump committed criminal conspiracy.

WRONG ..... Mr. Mueller stated "insufficient evidence" and NOT "no evidence" as you and Trump have falsely stated.

You also omitted Mr. Mueller's findings  of the enormous evidence that Trump obstructed justice on at least 10 occasions ..... and referenced the collusion of Trump's campaign with Russians wherein Trump's campaign gave Russians polling data to enable Russians to zero in on the best states to target with their interference activity!


 


Not to mention, evidence that was inadmissable, evidence that was incripted, and evidence that was destroyed. They didn't have enough to prove an underlying conspiracy. It doesn't mean that there wasn't cooperation with members Trump's campaign staff, the Russians, and Wikileaks. The Trump campaign willing took their help. 

 

Also, a lot of journalists were wondering (out loud) what had happened to the counterterrorism investigation. Well we found out. It was not in Muellers purview and it continues under other jurisdictions. Aside from that, we really don't know because those people don't leak what they're up to. Did anyone else notice how committee members reacted? I thought they look rather "surprised" or "enlightened" depending on the point of view.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
395
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
422
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

422 Views
Message 13 of 48

If there's a considerable probability that he could be charged and convicted - what's the probability that he will flee to Russia and seek protection and asylum from his good buddy Putin?

 

Would i be surprised if that happened?

 

Nope...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
422
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
416
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

416 Views
Message 14 of 48

@cm9889168 wrote:

@JANMB wrote:

"Republicans...all they could do was just lie, scream and yell yesterday. A very bleak day for House Republicans." --  Joe Scarborough.   

 


Oh my, and we all know that Joe Scar is the utmost shining example of honesty, truth, unbias, and the American way.  Thanks for letting us know you hold him up as an example.

Well, Thanks for acknowledging Joe's "honesty, truth and non bias".

 

ps  Don't forget that nasty little truth, "Innocent until proven guilty."  And President Trump was NOT proven guilty (no matter how bad they want it),

A straw man argument as nobody stated otherwise.

 

 

but let the Socialist Libs keep trying to dig something up as they get closer to losing in 2020 because of all the Mueller disbelief. 

No need to "dig anything up" nor suffer any "disbelief" as Trump's numerous "obstruction of justice" incidents are already well defined in the Mueller Report.

 

 

Didn't they say they would trust Mueller to do an honest, upstanding job of investigating and trust his outcome? 

And Mueller did just THAT cm9889168!!!

Only Republicans and Trump feel otherwise!

 

 

Or did I miss that part about...."unless he doesn't say what we want him to say."

You didn't "miss that" as it was NEVER STATED.

So just ANOTHER straw man argument you got going there cm9889168!

 

The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred

Actually, the unsubstantiated made up claims and straw man arguments in your posting clearly show that it's the right wing who "hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred"!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
416
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
405
Views

Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

405 Views
Message 15 of 48

"Oh my, and we all know that Joe Scar is the utmost shining example of honesty, truth,..."

 

Of course it's not Joe Scarborough. The shining example of truth and honesty in Trump World is their Supreme Leader in the White House.

 

Oh, is that the same guy who was accused of sexual assault by 24 women?

Is that the same guy who surrounds himself with convicted felons?

Is that the same guy who said he loves brutual dictator Kim Jong Un?

 

Talking about the truth, is that the same guy who believes Vladimir Putin over our own U.S. Intelligence Agencies?

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
405
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
400
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

400 Views
Message 16 of 48

@JANMB wrote:

"Republicans...all they could do was just lie, scream and yell yesterday. A very bleak day for House Republicans." --  Joe Scarborough.   

 


Yup ...... "very bleak" and typical.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
400
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
424
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

424 Views
Message 17 of 48

@JANMB wrote:

"Republicans...all they could do was just lie, scream and yell yesterday. A very bleak day for House Republicans." --  Joe Scarborough.   

 


I did not watch most of it, but the part I saw was Republicans attacking Mueller.  I rolled my eyes and thought so this is what it's going to be?  Republicans blathering about the costs and fake Russians and other gibberish.  Turned off TV and went on about my day.  Figured I'd read about it later.

 

Yesterday, the House panel petitoned for secret grand jury documents concerning the Mueller report as part of a continuing investigation into impeachment. 

 

Bottom line: Trump was NOT exculpated of obstruction.  And Russia did, is, and will continue to interfere in American elections.   Now maybe the latter doesn't concern Trump or the Republicans, (as long as the interference boosts them), but I find it very disturbing for our democracy.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
424
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
443
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

443 Views
Message 18 of 48

@JANMB wrote:

"Republicans...all they could do was just lie, scream and yell yesterday. A very bleak day for House Republicans." --  Joe Scarborough.   

 


Oh my, and we all know that Joe Scar is the utmost shining example of honesty, truth, unbias, and the American way.  Thanks for letting us know you hold him up as an example.

 

ps  Don't forget that nasty little truth, "Innocent until proven guilty."  And President Trump was NOT proven guilty (no matter how bad they want it), but let the Socialist Libs keep trying to dig something up as they get closer to losing in 2020 because of all the Mueller disbelief.  

Didn't they say they would trust Mueller to do an honest, upstanding job of investigating and trust his outcome?  Or did I miss that part about...."unless he doesn't say what we want him to say."

 

The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
443
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
443
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

443 Views
Message 19 of 48

"Republicans...all they could do was just lie, scream and yell yesterday. A very bleak day for House Republicans." --  Joe Scarborough.   

 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
443
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
447
Views

Re: Mueller testimony, " Trump could be charged when he leaves office..."

447 Views
Message 20 of 48

The main idea was to let the public hear the words from Mueller's own mouth that Trump is not exonerated..... 

Nadler: "Did you actually totally exonerate the president?"

Mueller: "No."  

MORNING JOE  =   Trump launched his political career saying “the American Dream is dead” and by calling America “crippled”. Using his logic, Trump should’ve gone back to Scotland where his immigrant mother was born instead of running for president.    This was yet another a racist signal to bigots.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
447
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors