Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed report claiming Trump told Cohen to lie

Message 1 of 32
@Richva

You know the saying.... even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

All Truth is knowable, but unobtainable.

*Liberals are Jusse Smollett's waiting to happen
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

@Richva wrote:

I find it most amusing that the Conservatives, who have been disparaging the Mueller investigation all these months as he racked up indictments and convictions, are NOW convinced he is the source of all truth. 

I have not seen "source of all truth" - can you point to it?

He didn't say "yes", he didn't say "no". He only said enough to make it ambiguous so as to allow the continuation of the media hype without inviting an investigation into politically motivated leaks in his organization.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32
I'm Ok with editorial TV, but when you have Jim Acosta ask the face of CNN.... well time for a new hood ornament. At least Rachel Madcow has a brain.... even if it is broken.

The lefty lemmings just can't get to the edge of reality fast enough and jump off the deep end. I guess the taste of crow is something you get used to.

The fake mainstream media has successfully coerced and goaded the liberals lemmings into creating an angry mob out to wage war on faux social injustices.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

I ask...what would Fox and Brietbart and those be???

@jimc91 wrote:

CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

According to a Daily Caller review of TV clipping service Grabien, personalities on CNN and MSNBC used the words “Impeach,” “Impeachment,” or “Impeachable,” 179 times.

The review included only original Friday programming and ran up until each network learned that BuzzFeed’s report was in dispute — shortly before 8 pm.

CNN mentioned impeachment 82 times while MSNBC mentioned it a whopping 97 times.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/cnn-msnbc-impeach-trump-buzzfeed-mueller/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CNN and MSNBC made themselves completely irrelevant back during the 2016 election.  Their behavior for the past 2 years confirms it, they are no longer news operations; They are the largest PAC's for the DNC...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed report claiming Trump told Cohen to lie

Message 5 of 32

As usual, Trump Cult members have no relationship to the real world as they inhabit an alternate reality where distortion and lies are the rule. In addition, they are suckers for simple arguments, as they seem incapable of complex thinking. 

I was watching CNN and MSNBC during the time frame JimC mentioned. I didn't count the number of times the word impeachment was used, but it was used frequently. However, there were two elements I heard each time that word came up which his argument completely ignored. Both of those elements negatively impact the point JimC was trying to make.

Every time the word impeachment was used, it was prefaced by the following comment. IF THIS STORY IS TRUE, then ......

The other element was HOW THE WORD WAS USED. Very often, guest commentators did use the word impeachment, but they said the Dems should NOT impeach Trump over this issue.. They should wait for the Mueller report before considering any action.

Maybe the word impeach was used 200 times, but one has to think and analyze how it was used.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

According to a Daily Caller review of TV clipping service Grabien, personalities on CNN and MSNBC used the words “Impeach,” “Impeachment,” or “Impeachable,” 179 times.

The review included only original Friday programming and ran up until each network learned that BuzzFeed’s report was in dispute — shortly before 8 pm.

CNN mentioned impeachment 82 times while MSNBC mentioned it a whopping 97 times.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/cnn-msnbc-impeach-trump-buzzfeed-mueller/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CNN and MSNBC made themselves completely irrelevant back during the 2016 election.  Their behavior for the past 2 years confirms it, they are no longer news operations; They are the largest PAC's for the DNC...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32
He's definitely guilty of promises made, promises kept... and making politicians look, useless at the business of governing.

I hope Occasional Cortex will make you proud.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

I can appreciate why the Right is so elated by the Mueller news.  This has got to be the first report we have had in over a year where Trump was not guilty of SOMETHING. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Be honest.... you wrote a "I wish it were true", but i know it's not...  faux post. It's a typical progressive liberal methodology of how truth is established.  You wish it, another fool agrees and then it becomes a self fulfilling lie. 

That only works here on message boards filled with sky screamers. In real life eating crow is a regular meal.

Me thinks thou protest too much ........

Don't worry you're not alone

Your Mentor & the rest of the Sycophants in the Trump Cult resort to the same tactics because they have no need for logic or knowledge of facts.......

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32

Be honest.... you wrote a "I wish it were true", but i know it's not...  faux post. It's a typical progressive liberal methodology of how truth is established.  You wish it, another fool agrees and then it becomes a self fulfilling lie. 

That only works here on message boards filled with sky screamers. In real life eating crow is a regular meal.

Kudos
Views