Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 61 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Cult, hero, idol, Fox, alternate reality, all the usual nothingness. But, as always not a single link between the President or his campaign with any of the indictments. Only the ongoing excuse to the effect of, "I know the connections are there but investigators don't reveal stuff". They revealed the indictments and they show no connectivity.

Witch hunt,  witch hunt    witch hunt.  oh my   oh my!!!!!!!
How many witches now. ? 20?

I know of no indictment related to the President or his campaign, do you??

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Cult, hero, idol, Fox, alternate reality, all the usual nothingness. But, as always not a single link between the President or his campaign with any of the indictments. Only the ongoing excuse to the effect of, "I know the connections are there but investigators don't reveal stuff". They revealed the indictments and they show no connectivity.

Darling!!!!  you are getting too impatient. I am afraid that you just have to simply wait and see before you actually make any kind of judgements of completion.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 92

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What is the delusional  part - that the DNC and Hillary campaign funded the report that led to the FISA warrant?  For one, as usual, you distort the facts....you ommitted the Marco Rubio campaign.

Rubio had a contract with that company and the contract ended. Afterwards, the DNC and Hillary campaign hired them on a separate contract and the "dossier" was the result. Surely you do not think that those two were the only contracts that firm ever had.

Surely you are not implying that you would base a decision on "facts" for which you have no proof and that do not exist.....like other contracts.  That would be......Republican of you. 

Once again, the GOP is depending on conspiracy theories (where there are no facts but a SERIES of unproved assumptions) to defend Putin's choice. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Nice list but not one thing about Trump culluding with Russians-Thus the witch hunt."

Incredible! Trump's Cult members live in an alternate reality. They are totally clueless because every professional criminal investigator/prosecutor keeps all details of their investigation secret. Mueller does not provide periodic updates so Ed gets his from Fox and Trump. 

Remember when Trump told Ed he was NOT going to benefit from the new GOP tax plan and Ed believed him?

Equally important, almost all of those felons were hired by Ed's hero and idol in the White House. But it doesn't bother him at all. Can you imagine the uproar in Trump World if President Obama's administration was littered with a bunch of felons? 

They have the biggest double standard on the planet.

Cult, hero, idol, Fox, alternate reality, oh, there's so much more.....and you forgot neo-marxists, Antifa, Liberal extremists and far left.  Apparently you only like some words.....Fox, Limblah, Hannity......what does that mean??  But, as always not a single link between the President or his campaign with any of the indictments. Wrong again.....you sure want to ignore several of the players.  But if that's your cup of java, so be it. which ones did I ignore that were indicted for something related to the campaign or to the President - one cream 1/2 sugar.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What is the delusional  part - that the DNC and Hillary campaign funded the report that led to the FISA warrant?  For one, as usual, you distort the facts....you ommitted the Marco Rubio campaign.

Rubio had a contract with that company and the contract ended. Afterwards, the DNC and Hillary campaign hired them on a separate contract and the "dossier" was the result. Surely you do not think that those two were the only contracts that firm ever had.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 92

@rker321 wrote:

Image result for witch hunt gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Nice list but not one thing about Trump culluding with Russians-Thus the witch hunt."

Incredible! Trump's Cult members live in an alternate reality. They are totally clueless because every professional criminal investigator/prosecutor keeps all details of their investigation secret. Mueller does not provide periodic updates so Ed gets his from Fox and Trump. 

Remember when Trump told Ed he was NOT going to benefit from the new GOP tax plan and Ed believed him?

Equally important, almost all of those felons were hired by Ed's hero and idol in the White House. But it doesn't bother him at all. Can you imagine the uproar in Trump World if President Obama's administration was littered with a bunch of felons? 

They have the biggest double standard on the planet.

Cult, hero, idol, Fox, alternate reality, oh, there's so much more.....and you forgot neo-marxists, Antifa, Liberal extremists and far left.  Apparently you only like some words.....Fox, Limblah, Hannity...... But, as always not a single link between the President or his campaign with any of the indictments. Wrong again.....you sure want to ignore several of the players.  But if that's your cup of java, so be it. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 92

@easyed598 wrote:

centrists wrote-Panjan....don't you dare share facts with Fox viewers with regard to this investigation.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yeah -this investigation might come to (sic) abrupt halt. Doubtful.  Panjan, like Mueller,want (sic) this to drag on for another couple of years. How do you know?  Must be that secret antenna Fox viewers all have:

Image result for tin hat

Do you have any idea how long the Clinton investigation lasted?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors