Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

214 Views
Message 31 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

 

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.


Nor anything other than the fake news spewed forth by Fox and Limblah.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.


Fox and Limbaugh have nothing to do with the fact that all the indictments that are being ranted about have been for past activities that are the responsibility of various law enforcement agencies. That's exactly what Fox and Limblah spew daily.  But what you and Fox and Limblah want other mental-midgets to think is that it's not part of Muellers mandate.....but though, it is.

 

So, again, what is Mueller needed for?  Ahhh.....more of the "rk" gaslighting....

 

As to, "he doesn't want to hear it" - trust me he does. So, lay it on me (or him).  Enjoy your journey into your rabbithole....

 

"In appointing Mueller, however, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gave him broad authority not only to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated" with Trump's campaign, but also to examine "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

 

Rosenstein also gave Mueller the power to investigate "any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)" — including perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses."


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
204
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

204 Views
Message 32 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Unlike RK, CT makes specific, logical arguments. RK's on a quest to defend his hero in the White House no matter what he says or does. It doesn't bother RK that his hero is a pathological liar which says a lot about RK.

 

Do I want to debate with someone who worships a President who's a pathological liar?

Do I want to debate with someone who almost always changes the subject when something negtive is said about his idol in the White House?

Do I want to debate with someone who lied about me yesterday?

Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House?

 

Those are 4 questions and I came to a conclusion a long time ago.


Since rk has no hero, ct is going to have to be more specific as to what his/her/it's point is in that regard.

 

rk does not intentionally lie about anyone so ct is going to have to be more specific as to the "lie" yesterday.


Wow, CeeTee...someone must believe there are "unintentional lies"....is that possible?


Oh my, the kudo-club is at it again.

 

rk is easy, he will accept the answer from either - what are the "lies" yesterday?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
204
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
200
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

200 Views
Message 33 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

 

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.


Nor anything other than the fake news spewed forth by Fox and Limblah.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.


Fox and Limbaugh have nothing to do with the fact that all the indictments that are being ranted about have been for past activities that are the responsibility of various law enforcement agencies. 

 

So, again, what is Mueller needed for?

 

As to, "he doesn't want to hear it" - trust me he does. So, lay it on me (or him).

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
200
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

217 Views
Message 34 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 7.38.04 AM.png

 

 

President Trump BEAT THEM ALL!

 

He beat crooked Hillary and the democrats and he beat the corrupt part of the US Intelligence agencies.  Its time to clean it all up.

 

Now just what is it that Mr. Mueller is investigating?

 

You must have gotten distracted by all the noise on Fox, Jim.  He's investigating the same thing he has been since last May......the Russian influence on our election and where that investigation may lead them.....over 20 indictment's and counting....


Are you referring to the Russian interference narrative that was created by the Steele dossier the Hillary campaign paid for?  Yes, as well the information learned by the Marco Rubio investigation of trump; and the Papadopolus revelation to the Australian Ambassador and the MANY undisclosed meetings with the Russians, AND the information obtained by our security agencies which most all agree is continuing.  Yep, that's what I'm talking about....were you confused?

 

The same narrative use by Clapper, Brennen and the top level of the FBI to try to prevent Trump from becoming President. Well, that's a false narratinve, Jim.  If they wanted to prevent him from being President, they would have declassified all the info they had just before the election...most know that.  

 

Well that plan and narrative failed...  The IG Report proved it.  Did you read the report?  It was about the FBI investigation of the Clinton email investigation.  Your narrative failed.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
217
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

220 Views
Message 35 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 7.38.04 AM.png

 

 

President Trump BEAT THEM ALL!

 

He beat crooked Hillary and the democrats and he beat the corrupt part of the US Intelligence agencies.  Its time to clean it all up.

 

Now just what is it that Mr. Mueller is investigating?

 

You must have gotten distracted by all the noise on Fox, Jim.  He's investigating the same thing he has been since last May......the Russian influence on our election and where that investigation may lead them.....over 20 indictment's and counting....


Are you referring to the Russian interference narrative that was created by the Steele dossier the Hillary campaign paid for?  

 

The same narrative use by Clapper, Brennen and the top level of the FBI to try to prevent Trump from becoming President.  

 

Well that plan and narrative failed...  The IG Report proved it.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

223 Views
Message 36 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Centrist, are you surprised that instead of focusing upon the overall IG investigation showing Comey's actions destroyed whatever chances Hillary had while protecting Trump, Jim instead focuses upon irrelevant text messages that had no impact upon the electiion? Maybe he's doing that because Fox is telling him the text messages are important.

 

Or maybe he doesn't understand the significance of the IG report? What do you think Centrist?


Good points, CeeTee. Political bigots choose to cherry-pick what they hear and what they'll consume and spew forth.  It's why they are who they are. Tribal politics is trying to destroy our country.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
223
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
224
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

224 Views
Message 37 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

  

Now just what is it that Mr. Mueller is investigating?

 

You must have gotten distracted by all the noise on Fox, Jim.  He's investigating the same thing he has been since last May......the Russian influence on our election and where that investigation may lead them.....over 20 indictment's and counting....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
224
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
212
Views

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

212 Views
Message 38 of 92

Hey Centrist, are you surprised that instead of focusing upon the overall IG investigation showing Comey's actions destroyed whatever chances Hillary had while protecting Trump, Jim instead focuses upon irrelevant text messages that had no impact upon the electiion? Maybe he's doing that because Fox is telling him the text messages are important.

 

Or maybe he doesn't understand the significance of the IG report? What do you think Centrist?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
212
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

202 Views
Message 39 of 92

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 7.38.04 AM.png

 

 

President Trump BEAT THEM ALL!

 

He beat crooked Hillary and the democrats and he beat the corrupt part of the US Intelligence agencies.  Its time to clean it all up.

 

Now just what is it that Mr. Mueller is investigating?

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
212
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

212 Views
Message 40 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Unlike RK, CT makes specific, logical arguments. RK's on a quest to defend his hero in the White House no matter what he says or does. It doesn't bother RK that his hero is a pathological liar which says a lot about RK.

 

Do I want to debate with someone who worships a President who's a pathological liar?

Do I want to debate with someone who almost always changes the subject when something negtive is said about his idol in the White House?

Do I want to debate with someone who lied about me yesterday?

Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House?

 

Those are 4 questions and I came to a conclusion a long time ago.


Since rk has no hero, ct is going to have to be more specific as to what his/her/it's point is in that regard.

 

rk does not intentionally lie about anyone so ct is going to have to be more specific as to the "lie" yesterday.


Wow, CeeTee...someone must believe there are "unintentional lies"....is that possible?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
212
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors