From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 31 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Nor anything other than the fake news spewed forth by Fox and Limblah.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Fox and Limbaugh have nothing to do with the fact that all the indictments that are being ranted about have been for past activities that are the responsibility of various law enforcement agencies. That's exactly what Fox and Limblah spew daily.  But what you and Fox and Limblah want other mental-midgets to think is that it's not part of Muellers mandate.....but though, it is.

So, again, what is Mueller needed for?  Ahhh.....more of the "rk" gaslighting....

As to, "he doesn't want to hear it" - trust me he does. So, lay it on me (or him).  Enjoy your journey into your rabbithole....

"In appointing Mueller, however, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gave him broad authority not only to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated" with Trump's campaign, but also to examine "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Rosenstein also gave Mueller the power to investigate "any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)" — including perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Unlike RK, CT makes specific, logical arguments. RK's on a quest to defend his hero in the White House no matter what he says or does. It doesn't bother RK that his hero is a pathological liar which says a lot about RK.

Do I want to debate with someone who worships a President who's a pathological liar?

Do I want to debate with someone who almost always changes the subject when something negtive is said about his idol in the White House?

Do I want to debate with someone who lied about me yesterday?

Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House?

Those are 4 questions and I came to a conclusion a long time ago.

Since rk has no hero, ct is going to have to be more specific as to what his/her/it's point is in that regard.

rk does not intentionally lie about anyone so ct is going to have to be more specific as to the "lie" yesterday.

Wow, CeeTee...someone must believe there are "unintentional lies"....is that possible?

Oh my, the kudo-club is at it again.

rk is easy, he will accept the answer from either - what are the "lies" yesterday?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Nor anything other than the fake news spewed forth by Fox and Limblah.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Fox and Limbaugh have nothing to do with the fact that all the indictments that are being ranted about have been for past activities that are the responsibility of various law enforcement agencies. 

So, again, what is Mueller needed for?

As to, "he doesn't want to hear it" - trust me he does. So, lay it on me (or him).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 7.38.04 AM.png

President Trump BEAT THEM ALL!

He beat crooked Hillary and the democrats and he beat the corrupt part of the US Intelligence agencies.  Its time to clean it all up.

Now just what is it that Mr. Mueller is investigating?

You must have gotten distracted by all the noise on Fox, Jim.  He's investigating the same thing he has been since last May......the Russian influence on our election and where that investigation may lead them.....over 20 indictment's and counting....

Are you referring to the Russian interference narrative that was created by the Steele dossier the Hillary campaign paid for?  Yes, as well the information learned by the Marco Rubio investigation of trump; and the Papadopolus revelation to the Australian Ambassador and the MANY undisclosed meetings with the Russians, AND the information obtained by our security agencies which most all agree is continuing.  Yep, that's what I'm talking about....were you confused?

The same narrative use by Clapper, Brennen and the top level of the FBI to try to prevent Trump from becoming President. Well, that's a false narratinve, Jim.  If they wanted to prevent him from being President, they would have declassified all the info they had just before the election...most know that.  

Well that plan and narrative failed...  The IG Report proved it.  Did you read the report?  It was about the FBI investigation of the Clinton email investigation.  Your narrative failed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

He beat crooked Hillary and the democrats and he beat the corrupt part of the US Intelligence agencies.  Its time to clean it all up.

You must have gotten distracted by all the noise on Fox, Jim.  He's investigating the same thing he has been since last May......the Russian influence on our election and where that investigation may lead them.....over 20 indictment's and counting....

Are you referring to the Russian interference narrative that was created by the Steele dossier the Hillary campaign paid for?  

The same narrative use by Clapper, Brennen and the top level of the FBI to try to prevent Trump from becoming President.  

Well that plan and narrative failed...  The IG Report proved it.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Centrist, are you surprised that instead of focusing upon the overall IG investigation showing Comey's actions destroyed whatever chances Hillary had while protecting Trump, Jim instead focuses upon irrelevant text messages that had no impact upon the electiion? Maybe he's doing that because Fox is telling him the text messages are important.

Or maybe he doesn't understand the significance of the IG report? What do you think Centrist?

Good points, CeeTee. Political bigots choose to cherry-pick what they hear and what they'll consume and spew forth.  It's why they are who they are. Tribal politics is trying to destroy our country.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 38 of 92

Hey Centrist, are you surprised that instead of focusing upon the overall IG investigation showing Comey's actions destroyed whatever chances Hillary had while protecting Trump, Jim instead focuses upon irrelevant text messages that had no impact upon the electiion? Maybe he's doing that because Fox is telling him the text messages are important.

Or maybe he doesn't understand the significance of the IG report? What do you think Centrist?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 92

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Unlike RK, CT makes specific, logical arguments. RK's on a quest to defend his hero in the White House no matter what he says or does. It doesn't bother RK that his hero is a pathological liar which says a lot about RK.

Do I want to debate with someone who worships a President who's a pathological liar?

Do I want to debate with someone who almost always changes the subject when something negtive is said about his idol in the White House?

Do I want to debate with someone who lied about me yesterday?

Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House?

Those are 4 questions and I came to a conclusion a long time ago.

Since rk has no hero, ct is going to have to be more specific as to what his/her/it's point is in that regard.

rk does not intentionally lie about anyone so ct is going to have to be more specific as to the "lie" yesterday.

Wow, CeeTee...someone must believe there are "unintentional lies"....is that possible?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors