Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 1 of 92

@easyed598 wrote:

rk1952 WROTE-See now, Ed, that's part of problem we undereducated Trump supporters have. We see the market up, unemployment down, more people with more money in their pockets and we do not know that those are indicators of a devastated economy---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE TO SEE WHAT THE LIBS CONSIDER A GREAT ECONOMY

Libs consider a good economy has high taxes, people of all classes are struggling to make ends meet, unemployment ranks are swelling, food stamps are at the highest level possible, minimal job opportunities, people are unable to afford homes, people are anxious to get more government handouts, minimum wages are so high that small employers are going out of business, union enrollment is at an all time high, more regulations/laws are passed, and the economy is basically stagnated.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I checked with rk and he said he couldn't tell another major lie about ct. He said, since he hasn't told any lies about ct, he couldn't tell another (major or minor).

1. Did you notice,  just like his hero in the White House, RK could not admit he was wrong? I never said the economy wasn't doing great.

4. Did you notice, since rk does not have a hero in the WH, the rest of that thought is equally inaccurate. 

2. I'll upload RK's nasty LIE about me tomorrow. For now, I have more important items on my agenda.

rk will look forward to that "nasty LIE" as well as a definition of "nasty LIE".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 3 of 92

I checked with rk and he said he couldn't tell another major lie about ct. He said, since he hasn't told any lies about ct, he couldn't tell another (major or minor).

1. Did you notice,  just like his hero in the White House, RK could not admit he was wrong? I never said the economy wasn't doing great. 

2. I'll upload RK's nasty LIE about me tomorrow. For now, I have more important items on my agenda.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK does what he always does, he changes the subject. Ed meekly follows along and agrees with RK, who is talking about something completely different than the conversation Ed and I had. One must always remember that Trump Cult members get very nervous and uncomfortable when the conversation revolves around FACTS.

This is for RK. I didn't say the economy wasn't doing well because it's booming. Unemployment is at near record lows and corporations are earning record profits.. RK, please show us where I allegedly said something different. That is unless RK wants to tell another major lie about me.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 5 of 92

RK does what he always does, he changes the subject. Ed meekly follows along and agrees with RK, who is talking about something completely different than the conversation Ed and I had. One must always remember that Trump Cult members get very nervous and uncomfortable when the conversation revolves around FACTS.

This is for RK. I didn't say the economy wasn't doing well because it's booming. Unemployment is at near record lows and corporations are earning record profits.. RK, please show us where I allegedly said something different. That is unless RK wants to tell another major lie about me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Nor anything other than the fake news spewed forth by Fox and Limblah.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Fox and Limbaugh have nothing to do with the fact that all the indictments that are being ranted about have been for past activities that are the responsibility of various law enforcement agencies. That's exactly what Fox and Limblah spew daily.  But what you and Fox and Limblah want other mental-midgets to think is that it's not part of Muellers mandate.....but though, it is. But, it is true. It's "gaslighting".  It doesn't matter who investigates it.  Did it matter to you that the Special Council investigated White Water?  How about sexual harrassment?  A consensual sex act? So, what does it matter who says it? What matters is the mandate says from Rosenstein....Once again, since there are and have been agencies responsible for those supposed offenses, why do we need Mueller. (sic)  The Justice Department determined one was necessary. Actually, the accuracy of the response quited you down.  "You're right" would have sufficed.

So, again, what is Mueller needed for?  Ahhh.....more of the "rk" gaslighting.... Is truth now called "gaslighting? Maybe you need to look up ANOTHER word.....Well, if you are going to take truth and call it gaslighting, that would indicate it is your definion of the word  Again, maybe you should post your definition of the word.

As to, "he doesn't want to hear it" - trust me he does. So, lay it on me (or him).  Enjoy your journey into your rabbithole.... Again, no logical response so trot out the "rabbithole".  It's what occurs when you rely on twisted facts and rhetoric from Fox and Limblah....you usually end up in your own "rabbit hole".....it could be worse.

And now from the "rabbit hole" to your other favotite (sic) Fox ans (sic) Limbaugh. Yes, your "rabbit holes" are quite the hoot.

The topic is Meuller's witch hint and you want to talk about rabbit holes, Fox and Limbaugh!!!!!

"In appointing Mueller, however, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gave him broad authority not only to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated" with Trump's campaign, but also to examine "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Rosenstein also gave Mueller the power to investigate "any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)" — including perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses."

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 7 of 92

RK does what he always does, he changes the subject.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote -Ed, as Trump Cult member, I don't expect him to understand economics. But why is making it so obvious? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When I identified as a cult member  it was a tongue and cheek remark   you didn't need to identify yourself, it was obvious in your posts, just like here with tarriffs.....and also seems what the fake news media has now picked up on. "Picked-ip on"....LOL.....it's because GOP Corker made the claim, as a few other Repubs.... Prefer that over being called a Democrat swamp dweller. <roll eyes here>.....maybe another Judge Judy gif......Funny how the Dems like pick  up 4 letter words and  that really aren`t true but reflects on their limited imagination. <roll eyes here>.....maybe another Judge Judy gif...Guess we have to learn to live with them using Cult,C**t,f**k  etc. Well, clearly they've learned from your cult leader.....

As far as the economy ,I do pretty good for someone who  don`t (sic) know economics.How about you?  

Image result for judge judy rolling eyes

Image result for dumb as dirt cartoon

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 92

rk1952 WROTE-See now, Ed, that's part of problem we undereducated Trump supporters have. We see the market up, unemployment down, more people with more money in their pockets and we do not know that those are indicators of a devastated economy---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE TO SEE WHAT THE LIBS CONSIDER A GREAT ECONOMY

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ed, please stop. You just proved you have no understanding of the devastating effects of a trade war on the economy.

Several months ago, Ed told us Donald Trump will NOT benefit from the new GOP tax plan. I'm sorry Ed, but that's more proof he does not understand economics. 

Ed also claimed that elminating the inheritance tax would help farmers in his part of the world. I'm sorry Ed, but that was another false economic statement.

Where is Ed getting this bogus economic information?

See now, Ed, that's part of problem we undereducated Trump supporters have. We see the market up, unemployment down, more people with more money in their pockets and we do not know that those are indicators of a devastated economy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors