Having a Flexible Work Schedule Can Make You Feel (re)markable. Find a Part-Time Job on AARP’s Job Board.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 41 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Nor anything other than the fake news spewed forth by Fox and Limblah.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Unlike RK, CT makes specific, logical arguments. RK's on a quest to defend his hero in the White House no matter what he says or does. It doesn't bother RK that his hero is a pathological liar which says a lot about RK.

Do I want to debate with someone who worships a President who's a pathological liar?

Do I want to debate with someone who almost always changes the subject when something negtive is said about his idol in the White House?

Do I want to debate with someone who lied about me yesterday?

Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House?

Those are 4 questions and I came to a conclusion a long time ago.

Since rk has no hero, ct is going to have to be more specific as to what his/her/it's point is in that regard.

rk does not intentionally lie about anyone so ct is going to have to be more specific as to the "lie" yesterday.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 43 of 92

EasyEd said, "Actually ,you  don`t want to debate anyone who has anything positive to say about this White House. (which there is plenty to acknowledge"

Actually EasyEd is wrong again! All he has to do is read some of my other posts where I talked about the state of our economy. Try it Ed!

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 92

Criticalwrote-Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually ,you  don`t want to debate anyone who has anything positive to say about this White House. (which there is plenty to acknowledge)

Trusted Social Butterfly

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 45 of 92

Unlike RK, CT makes specific, logical arguments. RK's on a quest to defend his hero in the White House no matter what he says or does. It doesn't bother RK that his hero is a pathological liar which says a lot about RK.

Do I want to debate with someone who worships a President who's a pathological liar?

Do I want to debate with someone who almost always changes the subject when something negtive is said about his idol in the White House?

Do I want to debate with someone who lied about me yesterday?

Finally, do I want to debate with someone who is incapable of acknowledging anything negative about his hero in the White House?

Those are 4 questions and I came to a conclusion a long time ago.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Possibly ct could explain it to him in simple terms that a mere country bumpkin can understand."

That would be impossible!

How sad - ct makes wild claims but cannot substantiate them.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 47 of 92

"Possibly ct could explain it to him in simple terms that a mere country bumpkin can understand."

That would be impossible!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.

No one has explained it to him and he'd love to hear it. So far, all indictments are issues under the purview of existing agencies - no need for Mueller.

Possibly ct could explain it to him in simple terms that a mere country bumpkin can understand. Leaving out hero, idol, worship, adore, etc. would help to make ct's explanation clearer and more concise. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 92

@mandm84 wrote:

Now would be a good time for the Republican controlled Congress to reopen Benghazi,Benghazi,Benghazi !!! They need as many distractions as they can stir up and Faux "news" can't do it alone.

What more can be investigated - the Obama Administration lied about the film being the cause. But, if you want it rehashed, contact your Members of Congress.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Reading the posts by extreme right wing supporters defending trump has become more than comical. Most of it doesn't even deserve a reply.

And that off topic non-post earned 3 kudoes. Sorta defines the left's concept of discussion.