Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 51 of 92

WITCH  HUNT,  WITCH  HUNT,  WITCH HUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH  ME  OH MY!!!!!

75 NEW BLANK SUBPOENAS HAVE BEE Requested.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’

Message 52 of 92

RK said, "So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?"

Of course you do RK. Everybody's explained it to him in detail, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 92

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What is the delusional  part - that the DNC and Hillary campaign funded the report that led to the FISA warrant?  For one, as usual, you distort the facts....you ommitted the Marco Rubio campaign.

Rubio had a contract with that company and the contract ended. Yep, new contract, but the work under the Rubio contract continued under new "paper"......again, you prefer to distort the facts....again, so typical. no "distortion", no "typical" - Fusion GPS was also hired in 2012 by the Dems to find dirt on Romney. So, shall we say the work for Rubio was simply the same contract the continued under new paper?  Afterwards, the DNC and Hillary campaign hired them on a separate contract and the "dossier" was the result.  WOW, look at all they work they did in just a couple weeks....LOL.  What a hoot you are.....They subcontracted Steele and the dossier was basically his work. What do you see "LOL" and "hoot" contributing to the discussion?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 92

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have no idea what "judgements of completion" are but I have seen  several posters getting all giggly over indictments. So far it seems like the "crimes" mostly are under the purview of other investigative bodies. So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?

Hmm. your point is that the Trump campaign staffers are just common criminals and not colluders with Russia? There is so much criminal activity going on with this group that Mueller just had to hoover the in?   Interesting defense. 

No, my point is - So far it seems like the "crimes" mostly are under the purview of other investigative bodies. So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 92

Now would be a good time for the Republican controlled Congress to reopen Benghazi,Benghazi,Benghazi !!! They need as many distractions as they can stir up and Faux "news" can't do it alone.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Reading the posts by extreme right wing supporters defending trump has become more than comical. Most of it doesn't even deserve a reply.

In 1950 Joe McCarthy claimed there were 250 communists in the US government - it's true that he never presented any verified and valid proof of his claims - because he was lying.

It took nearly five years to get that dishonest lying scumbag out of the government.

Roy Cohn - his lawyer at the time defended numerous criminals and liars, including numerous Mafia members as well as Fred Trump and one of his draft dodging cowardly spawn, now known as "Cadet Bonespurs" - it took decades before Cohn was finally permanently disbarred.

It took about two years before the the nation was free of the feloniously dishonest liar Nixon - he resigned, because it was a dead certainty that if he didn't resign he would be impeached and removed.

It's nowhere near two years yet - patience and confidence it the inexorable processes of law and justice will prevail...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 92

Reading the posts by extreme right wing supporters defending trump has become more than comical. Most of it doesn't even deserve a reply.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What is the delusional  part - that the DNC and Hillary campaign funded the report that led to the FISA warrant?  For one, as usual, you distort the facts....you ommitted the Marco Rubio campaign.

Rubio had a contract with that company and the contract ended. Yep, new contract, but the work under the Rubio contract continued under new "paper"......again, you prefer to distort the facts....again, so typical.  Afterwards, the DNC and Hillary campaign hired them on a separate contract and the "dossier" was the result.  WOW, look at all they work they did in just a couple weeks....LOL.  What a hoot you are.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

I have no idea what "judgements of completion" are but I have seen  several posters getting all giggly over indictments. So far it seems like the "crimes" mostly are under the purview of other investigative bodies. So I wonder- what is Mueller needed for?

Hmm. your point is that the Trump campaign staffers are just common criminals and not colluders with Russia? There is so much criminal activity going on with this group that Mueller just had to hoover the in?   Interesting defense. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 92

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Cult, hero, idol, Fox, alternate reality, all the usual nothingness. But, as always not a single link between the President or his campaign with any of the indictments. Only the ongoing excuse to the effect of, "I know the connections are there but investigators don't reveal stuff". They revealed the indictments and they show no connectivity.

Witch hunt,  witch hunt    witch hunt.  oh my   oh my!!!!!!!
How many witches now. ? 20?

I know of no indictment related to the President or his campaign, do you??

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Cult, hero, idol, Fox, alternate reality, all the usual nothingness. But, as always not a single link between the President or his campaign with any of the indictments. Only the ongoing excuse to the effect of, "I know the connections are there but investigators don't reveal stuff". They revealed the indictments and they show no connectivity.

Witch hunt,  witch hunt    witch hunt.  oh my   oh my!!!!!!!
How many witches now. ? 20?

I know of no indictment related to the President or his campaign, do you??

Darling!!!!  you are getting too impatient. I am afraid that you just have to simply wait and see before you actually make any kind of judgements of completion.

Kudos
Views