AARP Opposes Attempts to Remove the ACA's Law Age Rating Limits and Pre-Existing Conditions Protections. Learn More!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Mueller's Legal Team Composition

Message 1 of 28

Thank you Centrist for pointing out the difference between a highly skilled, professional investiation being operated by the Mueller team versus the propaganda being spouted on Fox every day. If Fox is your sole source of information, of course you will believe all those conspriacy theories. 

For the rest of us, we rely upon the facts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Mueller's Legal Team Composition

Message 2 of 28

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

Very hilarious. Read step 1 above - "one is usually accused of a specific crime".

Of course in Trump's case, the left is looking for the crime to charge him with. That, my friend, is a "fishing expeditions".  Still laughing ? I assume you are.

Actually, no one on the left has suggested any crimes Trump might be charged with. They only want to see the investigation proceed unhindered by political implications. Trump wants to see the investigation stopped and is doing all he can to make that happen. Kind of makes you wonder about his motives though. 

I also want the investigation to continue. As of yet, nothing has caught up Trump ...  Can you prove that?  No you can't.  But you might as well regurgitate the spew you hear on Fox on a daily basis.  Far-right extremists don't understand the very good work and professionalism of the Mueller team They haven't seen this class and professionalism in their Cult Leaders administration.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 3 of 28

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Panjandromwrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  In this country, one is usually accused of a specific crime, charged with that crime, judged on that crime, and punished (or vindicated) for that crime. We don't assign a prosecutor and investigatory committee to "look into" IF you did something wrong (fishing expedition) or as some have called "witch hunt".

Hilarious stuff. Do you possibly think Ken Starr's leap from investigating Whitewater to a stained Blue dresswas an illegitimate witchunt too? Of course you don't.

Very hilarious. Read step 1 above - "one is usually accused of a specific crime".

Of course in Trump's case, the left is looking for the crime to charge him with. That, my friend, is a "fishing expeditions".  Still laughing ? I assume you are.

The hypocrisy is stunning.....

And what crime was Hillary accused of when you were ranting here almost daily about Benghazi?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 4 of 28
ahhh.. that was Trump talking to Clintons impeachment lawyer.
wonder what THAT means
So it begins.

Message 5 of 28

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Let me help clarify NH's description of the Mueller Investigation as a "fishing expedition" (in his words). At least he didn't use Trump's "Witch Hunt" term. Thank you NH, I'm so sick of that expression.

• Mueller's fishing expedition has already resulted in numerous Trump Campaign/Administration indictments
  • Then we have the bizarre behavior of a President who:
  • has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the 2016 election.
  • Trump allowed only a Russian reporter and photographer in the Oval Office, while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote and overwhelming support in the House to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. WHY?
  • Finally, Trump refuses to defend America against Russian cyber attacks.

You see NH, if Trump wasn't guilty of doing something serious, he wouldn't be acting as described above. And he wouldn't have hired people in top level positions, who were secretly working for foreign governments.

In this country, one is usually accused of a specific crime, charged with that crime, judged on that crime, and punished (or vindicated) for that crime. We don't assign a prosecutor and investigatory committee to "look into" IF you did something wrong (fishing expedition) or as some have called "witch hunt".

Like the investigations into the clintons,and BENGHAZIIIIII

So it begins.
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 28

Did't Mueller add an impeachment expert to his legal team last week?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 28

One has to wonder about the logic coming from Trump Lovers. In their minds, the President is Mr. Honesty and Integrity. Are you LOL? If not, you should be. 

• Trump Lovers ignore the fact that their hero is a pathological liar. 
  • Trump Lovers ignore the fact that numerous high ranking people Trump hired for his campaign and administration were indicted.
  • They also ignore the fact that Trump and his cronies have been trying to destroy and undermine the FBI and former FBI chief Mueller, for months. We know why, but they are incapable of figuring out what is obvious to everyone else.
  • For Trump supporters, all of the above is irrelevant because they live in an alternate reality where they worship the corrupt ground Trump walks on.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 28

@Richvawrote:

The fact that he keeps indicting people in the Trump orbit just shows how closely Trump is linked to the Russians and depends on their help. 

More wishful thinking (or lack of thinking) from the far left.

Message 9 of 28

Mueller is doing what his team was chartered to do. Examine the extent of Russian interference in the American electoral system.  The fact that he keeps indicting people in the Trump orbit just shows how closely Trump is linked to the Russians and depends on their help. 

Message 10 of 28

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

Actually, no one on the left has suggested any crimes Trump might be charged with. They only want to see the investigation proceed unhindered by political implications. Trump wants to see the investigation stopped and is doing all he can to make that happen. Kind of makes you wonder about his motives though. 

I also want the investigation to continue. As of yet, nothing has caught up Trump but continued investigation might just snare Obama and Hillary!

And that herd of unicorns Trump keeps on the south lawn.