Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller report showed Trump campaign left itself wide open to Russia former intel officials say.

Message 1 of 12

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I wonder if something similar could be said for those who have alllowed(sic) themselves to be manipulated by their hatred for the President .

No.  And what a weak and pathetic distraction form(sic) the truth.

There is no way to rationally respond to posts based on pure hatred and trolling, but I figured you'd feel bad if I skipped the (sic) you earned. And what with me being "Mr. Nice Guy" - there ya go.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller report showed Trump campaign left itself wide open to Russia former intel officials say.

Message 2 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

I wonder if something similar could be said for those who have alllowed(sic) themselves to be manipulated by their hatred for the President .

No.  And what a weak and pathetic distraction form the truth.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@Tom5678 wrote:
if Trump wasn't a criminal maybe he wouldn't be hated so much, just a thought. I/we do not like criminals. Trump is one. Already an unindicted coconspirator, and that's just the start. I/we don't like people who break the law.

@Tom5678 They (Trump supporters) will not accept it is not the person necessarily that we hate, but it is his policies....his total disregard for "the law and order" that he claims to be a big advocate of....and the continual lies he does. He has proven he can not be trusted....people realize that his workings can take us further down a very dangerous path.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   I wonder if something similar could be said for those who have alllowed themselves to be manipulated by their hatred for the President .

Did you get upset when Hannity was doing this? No? Why not?

Good question!

David Neiwert @DavidNeiwert

Anyone remember those halcyon days of 2009 when @seanhannity was polling his audiences on which kind of armed revolt against the Obama administration they preferred? Good times, good times.

I don't watch tv anymore, disconnected that cable but use to check fox regularly and certainly missed this.  I only became aware in the past year that "ARMED REBELLION has always been in the works but this.... is truly horrific.  dt's volunteers to "help him" with their guns at the Southern border must be just an inkling of the violent underbelly of his base who are itching to reign down terror and are fully prepared for action once he makes that call.  Via hannity no doubt.  It could happen any day.  A very large component of the TOXIC new normal.  God help us all. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

rk9152:   I wonder if something similar could be said for those who have alllowed themselves to be manipulated by their hatred for the President .

Did you get upset when Hannity was doing this? No? Why not?

David Neiwert @DavidNeiwert

Anyone remember those halcyon days of 2009 when @seanhannity was polling his audiences on which kind of armed revolt against the Obama administration they preferred? Good times, good times.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

The wills of dt's campaign and the Russian ambassador for direct communications with the Kremlin was there, but since that wouldn't work they found another ways.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

I wonder if something similar could be said for those who have alllowed themselves to be manipulated by their hatred for the President .

The only ones being manipulated are those who believe a word tRump says or buy the nonsense that revulsion over having a Russian Toady as POTUS is somehow related to hatred.

Those folks spent millions of dollars and over 20 years using every power of Government in a desperate search seeking a single crime to convict a Clinton of, and failed miserably.

Now their hatred of Clintons drove them to elect a TaodPOTUS who is an agent of a hostile foreign power, and the hatred is still so red-hot it blinds them to the disgusting reality they created for America - one in which we're being ruled by a racist, misogynistic xenophobic infantile imbecile. Those are not words of hatred, they are an accurate and well established description of dj trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

rk9152 , this is much different than the "Hatred" you had for Obama. Russia is NOT our friend and wish bad things for our Nation.

Wake up and listen to our Top 17 Intelligence Agencies , FBI , Military and Justice Dept. or did President Trump tell you they were the "Enemy of the People" too

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12
if Trump wasn't a criminal maybe he wouldn't be hated so much, just a thought. I/we do not like criminals. Trump is one. Already an unindicted coconspirator, and that's just the start. I/we don't like people who break the law.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

I wonder if something similar could be said for those who have alllowed themselves to be manipulated by their hatred for the President .

Kudos
Views