Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller recommends no jail time for Flynn

Message 1 of 7

As a rule, prosecutors are very reluctant to let the big fish go, and there's not a lot bigger than a National Security Advisor.

Makes you wonder just what Flynn gave up to Mueller to earn a get out of jail free card.

Tick Tock donny Tick Tock

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Flynn admitted guilt in lying to the FBI...

Now that Flynn is a convicted felon - there's one certainty...

Any person or group that hires Flynn or closely associates with him has verified that they have corporate and personal quality of character considerably lower than the excreta of members of Oligochaeta - in H.Sapiens - represented by republicans, conservatives and trump supporters....

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@Richva

Off topic for a moment...

“...to the funny farm, where life is good...”

Were you referring to the Napoleon Bonaparte song?! That one along with one of my favorite experimental songs of the 60’s, 

SurferBird by the Trashmen! My favorites were the Beatles, Beach Boys, Hollies, and Stones...and Dave Clark Five, and Byrds, and Jimi, and Cream...

well, you get the picture! Mamas and Papas! Classic tunes. Great harmonies by many. 

Back to topic, even with all the redacted portions, does anyone else have the feeling that they have trump by the “you know what’s?” Flynn’s testimony may have influenced many others. Sure hope so. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Heres what I dont get - Trump has his Stooge Whitaker as Acting Attorney General - Whitaker has access to the complete unredacted documents Mueller released today - so that means Trumpco has all the info.

Giuliani made s statement tonight that Mueller had nothing

Trump hasn't tweeted so he's not exercised

I dont get it - one would assume Mueller recommending No Prison Time for Fynn or his son means he got what he needed from Flynn

I still dont get it

If Trumps got whatever is in the Flynn Sentencing Memo - he can pass all that info along to any potential co-conspirators -

I still dont get it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Richva:  The timing would appear to be very bad for Trump. Flynn has spilled all the secrets and the Democrats are coming to take you away...........ha ha. 

I think Flynn was smarter than the average Trump goon and was straight with Mueller. Trump is now sitting in bed surrounded by Quarter pounders and Blizzard shakes recalling everything Flynn was privy to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@Richva wrote:

The timing would appear to be very bad for Trump. Flynn has spilled all the secrets and the Democrats are coming to take you away...........ha ha. 

Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, provided "substantial assistance" to the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and should not be sentenced to any time in prison for making two "series of false statements" to the FBI, special counsel Robert Mueller's team recommended in a court filing Tuesday night.

Flynn participated in 19 interviews with the special counsel and other Justice Department prosecutors and aided in multiple probes, Mueller said in a heavily redacted filing that offered limited insight into the information Flynn provided.

"The defendant deserves credit for accepting responsibility in a timely fashion and substantially assisting the government," Mueller wrote. 

So now the court filings begin. There will be more and Mueller will have trump and certain trump family members in a tight box they can't weasel out of. I can hear the trump supporters "whining and howling at the moon" as I type.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mueller recommends no jail time for Flynn

Message 7 of 7

The timing would appear to be very bad for Trump. Flynn has spilled all the secrets and the Democrats are coming to take you away...........ha ha. 

Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, provided "substantial assistance" to the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and should not be sentenced to any time in prison for making two "series of false statements" to the FBI, special counsel Robert Mueller's team recommended in a court filing Tuesday night.

Flynn participated in 19 interviews with the special counsel and other Justice Department prosecutors and aided in multiple probes, Mueller said in a heavily redacted filing that offered limited insight into the information Flynn provided.

"The defendant deserves credit for accepting responsibility in a timely fashion and substantially assisting the government," Mueller wrote. 

Kudos
Views
Replies