Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Told Barr Summary Caused Confusion

Message 1 of 17

@jimc91 wrote:

Well I think it would be a great idea to invite Mr. Mueller to one of these hearings.  Get it from the horses mouth don't you all agree?

Have bo doubt about that,, I have heard from many that know Mueller that when he testifies in the HOuse or the Senate, that he will be professional and truthful but don't expect him to be the kind of person that Bar is, he will not defy the institution that he is to proud of  , which is the Justice Depart.ment.

But I do expect his team make up for what he won't say in those hearing.s

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@jimc91 wrote:

Well I think it would be a great idea to invite Mr. Mueller to one of these hearings.  Get it from the horses mouth don't you all agree?

No worries, Jim. He will appear before the House judiciary committee in May.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/01/robert-mueller-to-testify-before-house-committee

At the end of the Senate hearing today, chairman Lindsey Graham said that Mr Mueller was welcome to come before the committee if he "wished" to clarify anything for the committee regarding AG Barr's testimony. Senator Diane Feinstein formally requested that Mueller appear, but at the time Graham responded that it "wasn't necessary." So it isn't clear that Graham will actually invite Mueller to testify. It seems that Graham isn't really interested in getting to the truth of the matter. Barr's lies are good enough for him.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

No confusion - Barr is the Toady of a Toad, so he lied to cover the crimes of his ToadPOTUS.

Remember, we're dealing with a gaggle of nincompoops who explain their decades long failure to find a single criminal charge they could make stick on the Clintons by telling themselves the FBI is corrupt.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

What I have said before.

Bar will try to derail the investigations that are ongoing in order to protect Trump. he stated in his hearing that he could not recall if he had discussed with anyone  about those investigations  sol guys remember, anytime that you don't want to answer a question'
I DON'T RECALL  is the way to go.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

Barr testimony ongoing now on the news channel or media of your choice.

For non-subscribers who may have trouble accessing the NYT link, here is another link to the letter via Scribd.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

Every GOP Senator up for reelection should be challenged on the grounds of being incompetent and unwilling to do their sworn duty to uphold the Constitution. It's that simple. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17
The House will do its job, the Senate will not. GOP is totally complicit with Trump and his behaviors.....
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

So....WHAT will Congress do?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

This is very disturbing. I’ve tried not to comment on the report until I’ve read it myself. And I just got my copy last night. 

But this new information is direct evidence of more obstruction by the AG.

Kudos
Views