Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller To Make First Public Comments on his Investigation

Message 11 of 30

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's Cult members will always repeat only what Fox and Trump tells them. Never expect them to think, reason, and deal with facts. They reside in a fake news "alternate reality". 

You can see that from some of their comments in this thread. It's as if they didn't hear one word Robert Mueller said, as they continue to parrot the William Barr alternate reality story. Please keep in mind that they get thoroughly confused by facts.

O.K. you got in Cult, Fox,confused by facts, and Alternate reality.

Now, what are you objecting to?? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 30

@Tom5678 wrote:
Ok Jim, you said to go for it: how about the over 1,000 former Prosecutors who served under both GOP/Dem. Presidents who said crimes were committed by Trump........the President is therefore a criminal!! Hopefully once he leaves office he will find this out, the hard way.

Yep, bring it on!

Maybe yall can get Nancy to start it this week.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 30
Ok Jim, you said to go for it: how about the over 1,000 former Prosecutors who served under both GOP/Dem. Presidents who said crimes were committed by Trump........the President is therefore a criminal!! Hopefully once he leaves office he will find this out, the hard way.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 30

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's Cult members will always repeat only what Fox and Trump tells them. Never expect them to think, reason, and deal with facts. They reside in a fake news "alternate reality". 

You can see that from some of their comments in this thread. It's as if they didn't hear one word Robert Mueller said, as they continue to parrot the William Barr alternate reality story. Please keep in mind that they get thoroughly confused by facts.

Why is so difficult to understand that the Trump followers are what Trump represents as a person.  They agree with him because they would  act exactly like him and do what he is doing now.

So, do you all after hearing Pence, McConnell and Sarah. that if Trump looses the elections and declare that they were rigged he wouldn't get the support of all of them?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 30

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The dimms and never Trumpers must again have their heads expolding...

What I saw and heard, is that Trump personally did not commit collusion but there are 10 instances in which he did commit obstruction. Mueller made very clear. He also made very clear that it was up to Congress to actually act and evaluate if those instances of obstruction constitute enough to impeach this President. and now,, although I have not agreed  with the impeachment talk now, Congress has no option with what Mueller has said to start impeachment inquiries.

I am sorry for the spot that the Republicans in Congress happen to be. if they  only want to help Trump and not themselves they will vote no on Improvement but if there  are still Republicans that do have moral standard they will impeach Trump.

Bring it!

My comment to the dimms and never Trumpers:

Put up or shut up!

Go for it!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller To Make First Public Comments on his Investigation

Message 16 of 30

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 30

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The dimms and never Trumpers must again have their heads expolding...

there are 10 instances in which he did commit obstruction

Are you sure???

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 30

Another crucial takeaway that I got from Mueller is Russian interference in our elections.  I took it as a clear warning to the American public.  He was saying, even if he could not find direct evidence the president purposely conspired or "colluded" with Russians in their effort to elect a certain official, the Russians did systematically interfere to affect the results.  While Mueller did qualify his statement with 'innocent until proven guilty', his emphasis on the grand jury indictments sent a very dark message and dire warning -- one we should all take very seriously and be cognizant of.  Everything you read on social media is NOT true.  Americans, beware.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 30
collusion of course happened, unfortunately it is NOT a crime. When Russia reached out to team Trump and offered "dirt" on Hillary and Team Trump and lil Donny said " I love it," that is collusion folks, but sadly, it is not a crime......the crime in my opinion still is that an American President was "helped" into office by our enemy and those on the other side of the aisle have NO PROBLEMS with this, and it seems welcomed this....THAT should be the crime in my opinion.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 30

jimc91:   The dimms and never Trumpers must again have their heads expolding...

Did you listen to a different presser than the rest of us? I heard this......................

Mueller:  “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

Kudos
Views