Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Message 1 of 33

Of course Barr is lying .................. that's exactly why trump appointed him. Trump is a liar and he most often appoints liars.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Only one  way to settle this.

The full report made public, no redaction, including Grand Jury testimony.

The Mueller team made their own summaries, we need to see those too.

A lot of people worked on this report of a long time, it will come out, either as the full report or at one drip at a time.

The Republican cover up  effort is not going to work.

I also would like the unredacted version of the Mueller report to come out to prove what a bunch of saps the Democrats are.

So you are asking for the full version and when it comes out you will fully accept it, even if it proves that trump and many in his campaign are guilty of breaking the law ?  If so, I can't wait to hear your apologies.

Legally a full version cannot be made public.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It appears that we have another fraudulent topic. It wasn't the "Mueller Team", it was some members of the Mueller Team. 

No surprise there considering the make up of the team and it's obvious agenda.

I do wish we could get some accuracy (dare I say "honesty") in topic creation.

So unless it's a 9-0 vote, nothing reported about SCOTUS is "honest"? Living in a World of Black and White with no shades of gray would lead one to that thought-free conclusion.

Plenty of grey and in it are Hillary supporters out to "get " Trump. 

And the topic as written is a fraud for the reasons stated.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Can you say cover up??????

Sure - wanna see me? There was a cover up by the corrupt Obama DoJ to hide the actions of Hillary.

See, that wasn't all that hard.

Not hard perhaps, but absurd most definitely. I suppose you also believe the proof is being concealed at Area 51, right next to the autopsy reports on The Greys? (That's why the tRump appointees in all the top jobs at DoJ are unable to find it after TWO YEARS of searching.)

You should read before responding - corrupt elements of the Obama DoJ, not area 51.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@jimc91 wrote:

WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the first paragraph of this article and it does give the reader a heads up that it is likely fake news based on propaganda, rumors and lies.  When the writer does not give the names of " Some Associates" that is a pretty good indication the writer of the article is attempting to control the narrative.  Did you fall for it?  I did not.

You guys on the left are just TOO FUNNY and predictable.  Enjoy your day but please understand, "We ain't buying stupid here today". (Jack Nicholson)

In the real world "some of Robert S. Mueller's investigators have told associates" just doesn't equal "fake news".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Only one  way to settle this.

The full report made public, no redaction, including Grand Jury testimony.

The Mueller team made their own summaries, we need to see those too.

A lot of people worked on this report of a long time, it will come out, either as the full report or at one drip at a time.

The Republican cover up  effort is not going to work.

I also would like the unredacted version of the Mueller report to come out to prove what a bunch of saps the Democrats are.

So you are asking for the full version and when it comes out you will fully accept it, even if it proves that trump and many in his campaign are guilty of breaking the law ?  If so, I can't wait to hear your apologies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

@jimc91 wrote:

WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.

This is the first paragraph of this article and it does give the reader a heads up that it is likely fake news based on propaganda, rumors and lies.  When the writer does not give the names of " Some Associates" that is a pretty good indication the writer of the article is attempting to control the narrative.  Did you fall for it?  I did not.

You guys on the left are just TOO FUNNY and predictable.  Enjoy your day but please understand, "We ain't buying stupid here today". (Jack Nicholson)

WOW! Another Conservative avowing lack of group unanimity equals lack of reliability. That would explain the lemming-like behavior, but to suggest people are wrong just because they don't all agree is a tad strange to say the least.

Then we have the fact Barr IS covering up for tRump as proven by his "summary report" which is totally at odds with even the highly redacted report. Which leaves us with the fact SOME of the Mueller team, who no doubt saw a good deal of the redactions, concluded Cadet Bonespurs WAS conspiring with the Russians, tampering with witnesses and obstructing justice.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

It appears that we have another fraudulent topic. It wasn't the "Mueller Team", it was some members of the Mueller Team. 

So unless it's a 9-0 vote, nothing reported about SCOTUS is "honest"? Living in a World of Black and White with no shades of gray would lead one to that thought-free conclusion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22