Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Message 11 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Can you say cover up??????

Sure - wanna see me? There was a cover up by the corrupt Obama DoJ to hide the actions of Hillary.

See, that wasn't all that hard.

Not hard perhaps, but absurd most definitely. I suppose you also believe the proof is being concealed at Area 51, right next to the autopsy reports on The Greys? (That's why the tRump appointees in all the top jobs at DoJ are unable to find it after TWO YEARS of searching.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 33

@Tom5678 wrote:

Can you say cover up??????

Sure - wanna see me? There was a cover up by the corrupt Obama DoJ to hide the actions of Hillary.

See, that wasn't all that hard.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 33

I don't know if any of this is true or not. but I do expect lots and lots of books.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 33
Fake News
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 33

@Tom5678 wrote:
George Takei on my twitter feed, just asked a great question, " what do you do what you Attorney General is obstructing justice? " Great question.

@Tom5678 wrote:
George Takei on my twitter feed, just asked a great question, " what do you do what you Attorney General is obstructing justice? " Great question.

Simple - In Nov 2020, get rid of the ToadPOTUS who appointed him AG.

Failing that due to a return of the Hillary Hater mentality among Democratic voters who aren't in love with the party's nominee:

Step one - get rid of 54 GOPers in the House and 14 in the Senate.

Step Two:  Impeach, convict and REMOVE the draft-dodging Putin loving ToadPOTUS.

Nothing else you CAN do.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 33

The world is already well aware...

190403giveortake9198486763_t700_hc26e0140759fbeee7efff1b40f11aa7b5cda7983.jpg

What might the rest of the world conclude about those who believed the blatantly transparent lies of - voted for - and still support that really dumb pResident?

As George Carlin observed - "Look at how stupid the average person is - and then remember that half are even more stupid than that."

To the rest of the world, it certainly appears that a large number of republicans (primarily the ones with criminally dishonest intent) - most conservatives - and every last one of those who support tRump - are all in that lower half...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 33

@gruffstuff wrote:

Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Only one  way to settle this.

The full report made public, no redaction, including Grand Jury testimony.

The Mueller team made their own summaries, we need to see those too.

A lot of people worked on this report of a long time, it will come out, either as the full report or at one drip at a time.

The Republican cover up  effort is not going to work.

I also would like the unredacted version of the Mueller report to come out to prove what a bunch of saps the Democrats are.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 33
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 33

Yes, why are we surprised that barr is covering for trump...barr exposed himself and his intentions via his 19 page “employment application”!

And why do we not support the great trumpo as president?...because he is the all time worst president!

And I will not support a morally bankrupt, cruel, racist, bigoted, criminal, psychotic liar as our president...but, that’s just my personal thoughts...along with over half of our populace!

He did lose by 3 million!

can hardly wait to see the tax returns 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 33

The only things tRump has done are to hand $1.2Trillion to Corporate Oligarchs, praise murderous tyrants, alienate our closest allies and do great harm to lots of non-white people.

Really sad that this is enough to satisfy his base.

2018 was a start, 2020 we must finish the job and get all Republicans out of power in the executive and legislative branches - sanitizing SCOTUS will take longer.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors