Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Message 21 of 33

@KimberlyT262484 wrote:

I don't know when Democrats are going to get over the fact that Donald Trump won the presidency. It's so sad they just can't get past that and get to what the people really need and want in this country for their life well-being. Destroying Trump is taking up so much space in their head they can't get get to the issues that really matter. Healthcare protecting our country and the list goes on. Can we focus on we the people and America. He's doing such an amazing job if you guys would get off of your obsession I'm destroying Donald Trump just because Hillary didn't win he would be so much further with making America great again. There's no lies here but it doesn't matter Democrats can't help them self at least the ones that are totally obsessed with Donald Trump that he is making America great again he is doing a good job and he is one of the best presidents we've ever had in the United States of America. It's driving all of them mad where they can't function except to try to take him down. It's so very sad because we could just be doing so wonderful things could be so amazing so much more amazing. I'm so embarrassed for them what they look like on TV how obsessed they are how obsessed they are with President Donald Trump. and the lack of respect for the president of the United States of America no matter what side of the aisle they stand on it's so obvious they are so sickly obsessed. I feel really bad for them that he is taking up so much space in their heads they can't see outside their obsessive crazy little circle. I pray we can become United whether you like him or not. if we are to do anything for the people our beautiful United States of America we need to be United it's We the People.

Well - See - here's the thing....................

I've been posting on this Forum since Clinton Lost to Trump and I can honestly say I can't remember a Single Time that anyone has posted that they are depressed or upset because the Republican Party Candidate beat a Democrat Party Candidate - that happens all the time - most of us Regular Posters are Baby Boomers and have been through this Dozens of times - you win a few and you lose a few and some of us actually Vote for who we think would make the Best President regardless of Party

Trump is different - He's not a Republican & he's certainly not a Democrat

In fact he has No Personal Political Ideology at all

In fact he doesn't posses the Intellect or Interest to understand Political Ideology

He watches TV and makes decisions based on what the People who he thinks understand Political Ideology say he should do

All you have to do is pay attention

So far in the last month - he's been going to Shut Down the Border - then he wasn;t going to shut down the Border - then he was...........................all depends on who was saying what on TV last

So far in the last month - he was going to totally destroy the last parts of Obamacare & replace it with the Most Wonderful GOP Healthcare Plan Anyone Could Have Imagined - now he's not going to do Healthcare until after the Election...........................all depends on who was saying what on TV last

Apple Inc is One of the largest Corporations in the World - So far in the last month - Trump was sitting doing a Interview with Tim Cook the Apple CEO for several years and Trump referrred to him as Tim Apple

So far in the last month - Trump was answering Reporters Questions in the Oval Office & he tried to say the Word - Origin - 3 different times and all he could say was Oranges

So far in the last month and for at least the Third Time on Record during his Presidency - Trump told the World his own Father was born in Germany - 3 Times that we know of in the last 2 years - Trump told the World in Public - his Father was Born in Germany

FRED TRUMP - TRUMPS  FATHER WITH WHOM TRUMP LIVED IN NEW YORK CITY WITH FOR OVER 50 YEARS - WAS BORN IN THE BRONX - NEW YORK CITY - NEW YORK

So far in the last month

"Did the president of the United States just claim that the sound of a wind turbine causes cancer?
Why yes, he did"

So Nice Try - but a Majority of Americans did not Vote for Trump - right now his base and approval rating has stayed right where it's been since he was sworn in - at between 35 and 40%

People do not like Trump the MAN - He's Proven to be Incompetent - He's a Proven Liar - He's Proven to Be Corrupt - he is unindicted Co-conspirator #1 in a Criminal Case

If Trump wasn't President he would already be in Jail right beside his Lawyer for Campaign Finance Violations

So yeah - a majority of People around the World cannot wait for the day Trump get his - but it has nothing to do with winning a Election over Clinton

In fact me personally - I had to hold my nose to fill in the Oval on the Ballot for Clinton

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 33

mueller report gop.jpg

mueller report homework.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

@gruffstuff wrote:

Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Only one  way to settle this.

The full report made public, no redaction, including Grand Jury testimony.

The Mueller team made their own summaries, we need to see those too.

A lot of people worked on this report of a long time, it will come out, either as the full report or at one drip at a time.

The Republican cover up  effort is not going to work.

History often repeats itself out of the ignorance of the people. They tried to hide everything about Nixon from the public, now they try to hide everything about trump from the public. I try and believe that the truth will come out, that at least most of the Mueller report will be made public, it looks like the majority of America is demanding that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

ChasKy53 replies in blue text:
@KimberlyT262484 wrote:

I don't know when Democrats are going to get over the fact that Donald Trump won the presidency. I don't know when trump supporters are going to accept reality that trump is a crook and will be prosecuted eventually for the things uncovered in the Mueller investigation. It's so sad they just can't get past that and get to what the people really need and want in this country for their life well-being. It's so sad that trump supporters can't see that trump and the Republicans are destroying "what the people need in this country for their life well being". Destroying Trump is taking up so much space in their head they can't get get to the issues that really matter. Blindly defending trump is "taking up so much space" in trump supporter's heads that they "can't get to the issues that really matter". Healthcare protecting our country and the list goes on. Two of the things that trump and the Republicans are destroying. Can we focus on we the people and America. Trump and the Republicans focus only on the 1%, but yes, focusing on "we the people" would be a good thing. He's doing such an amazing job Yep, an amazing job at dividing America, alienating us from our allies, destroying the middle class and making the 1% even richer.  if you guys would get off of your obsession I'm destroying Donald Trump just because Hillary didn't win And there goes the obsession with Hillary again from a trump supporter he would be so much further with making America great again trump alienating our allies, dividing the people, trying to take health care away from millions of Americans, and causing more income and wealth disparity is not "making America great again". There's no lies here To the contrary, there are plenty of lies here about how trump is doing good things for America but it doesn't matter Democrats can't help them self at least the ones that are totally obsessed with Donald Trump trump and trump supporters are the ones "obsessed" that he is making America great again he is doing a good job and he is one of the best presidents we've ever had in the United States of America Only a small potion of America believes such a false statement. It's driving all of them mad where they can't function except to try to take him down.trump's own actions are what is "taking him down". It's so very sad because we could just be doing so wonderful things could be so amazing so much more amazing. You mean like destroying the middle class even faster and isolating us from our allies even more? I'm so embarrassed for them what they look like on TV how obsessed they are how obsessed they are with President Donald Trump Yep, I clearly see that at his rallies and the lack of respect for the president of the United States of America no matter what side of the aisle they stand on You are right, trump has lost respect form the majority of Americans on "both sides of the aisle it's so obvious they are so sickly obsessed. Yep, I see that at his rallies and on different discussion boards I feel really bad for them that he is taking up so much space in their heads they can't see outside their obsessive crazy little circle I know ....... trump supporters are often like that  I pray we can become United whether you like him or not Oh?  You mean like all of those that hated obama and Hillary sought "unity?  if we are to do anything for the people our beautiful United States of America we need to be United it's We the People. Yep, it is "We the People", but trump and the Republicans only represent the 1%.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33

cover up!!!!!

from the story. " A number of Investigators on the Mueller team told associates, the amount of obstruction  of justice found on Trump was both alarming and significant".  Not surprised. Stay tuned folks, this story isn;t going anywhere unfortunately for Trump supporters.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

Ever notice how the GOPers seem to post the same tripe about what a wonderful job donny Bonespurs is doing but never are able to connect something donny did to a positive result?

The evidence made public DURING the Mueller investigation clearly shows he committed perjury, tampered with witnesses and obstructed justice. How then can the complete report NOT support those things? Or is it that a selective reading by another tRump Toady doesn't show the connections?

Remember how Comey told the World he was re-opening his investigation of Hillary's emails, but said not a word about the FBI investigation into lil' donny's extensive connections to the Russian Government?

Here we go again. a DOJ Toady protecting the ToadPOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

Can you say cover up??????

It looks that way.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

Mueller Team Says Barr is Lying 2 Protect Trump

Only one  way to settle this.

The full report made public, no redaction, including Grand Jury testimony.

The Mueller team made their own summaries, we need to see those too.

A lot of people worked on this report of a long time, it will come out, either as the full report or at one drip at a time.

The Republican cover up  effort is not going to work.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33
I don't know when Democrats are going to get over the fact that Donald Trump won the presidency. It's so sad they just can't get past that and get to what the people really need and want in this country for their life well-being. Destroying Trump is taking up so much space in their head they can't get get to the issues that really matter. Healthcare protecting our country and the list goes on. Can we focus on we the people and America. He's doing such an amazing job if you guys would get off of your obsession I'm destroying Donald Trump just because Hillary didn't win he would be so much further with making America great again. There's no lies here but it doesn't matter Democrats can't help them self at least the ones that are totally obsessed with Donald Trump that he is making America great again he is doing a good job and he is one of the best presidents we've ever had in the United States of America. It's driving all of them mad where they can't function except to try to take him down. It's so very sad because we could just be doing so wonderful things could be so amazing so much more amazing. I'm so embarrassed for them what they look like on TV how obsessed they are how obsessed they are with President Donald Trump. and the lack of respect for the president of the United States of America no matter what side of the aisle they stand on it's so obvious they are so sickly obsessed. I feel really bad for them that he is taking up so much space in their heads they can't see outside their obsessive crazy little circle. I pray we can become United whether you like him or not. if we are to do anything for the people our beautiful United States of America we need to be United it's We the People. @KimberlyT..................Thanks for your well written post. I find it so sad that a group of seniors would spend their time obsessing about one man. I see post after post here and no matter what subject one tries to lead them toward, they come back with Trump over and over and over. I have watched some real declines in some posters. They don't seem to be aware of what is happening to them and that is sad. If someone continues to drown themselves hour after hour in only negative thoughts and actions, then they are responsible for the lack of peace and joy in their lives and I am not sure they can recover.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors