AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller/McGhan Agree 2 Tesify 2 Congress Publicly

Message 1 of 14
who is undercutting Mueller? I think you Trump supporters along with Trump are ding a FINE job, wouldn't you agree? LOL.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

I am not trying to speak for Tom, but for me, and Jim to see trump undercutting Mueller, check back about July 12...I’m sure it will be fully underway by then if not before then. 

barr, trump, and mitch were the ones claiming no collusion, no obstruction...

just wait for Mueller to state the facts, he made no such statement. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

I heard about Mueller, but not McGahn.

But it may be anti-climatic.  At his public announcement, Mueller said that his 400+ page report is his testimony and would stand as such even if subpoenaed by Congress.  I don't expect any new, earth-shattering revelations.

But, on the other hand, Mueller's testimony may help those who have trouble with reading comprehension to understand better.

I think is is unlikely that Mueller is going to say anything that is different from the report conclusion.

He found no collusion between Trump and the Russians.

That said I am looking forward to many questions from Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows! 

Should be very interesting...

I agree with you that Mueller will not say anything different than is in his report. He will explain a lot of it, and give reasoning why they listed up to 10 crimes committed by Trump. He might even tell us why he did not make Trump testify by court order.. He could tell us if he wanted Barr to make judgements on Trump or Congress should. Now your part about collusion. You and all far right have been told over and over by Lawyers, Judges etc. that Collusion is not a crime so he could not have found that out. Only in Trump Mob world do we still hear this repeated. Will someone explain why that is. You will not get much from the 2 Trump lackeys you named. Truth is something they know nothing about. It should be very interesting as will be what we hear from the far right afterwards.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@Tom5678 wrote:
yes indeed william. He is well under way in undercutting Mueller as some of us know.

@Tom5678 The Mueller report concluded that there was NO Trump collusion with the Russians.  What are you talking about?  Who is "undercutting Mueller" and most of all, why?

Please explain.

The question that many want to know the answer to is exactly what predicated this idea that Trump was colluding with the Russians?  I do think we will know the answer to this question very soon.  I predict many democrats will not like what is discovered...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14
yes indeed william. He is well under way in undercutting Mueller as some of us know.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:   That said I am looking forward to many questions from Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows! 

Me too. It will be gratifying to watch Mueller spank the clowns in public. It's almost guaranteed to be a huge viewing audience and while the base will think it's a dazzling performance, the rest of us will be seeing how crazy and incompetent the GOP has become.

I doubt if Jim Jordan will get spanked by Mueller but you might just see Jordan spanking Mueller. The more of this is shown, the more the left looks like it has a list of guilty clowns.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

jimc91:   That said I am looking forward to many questions from Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows! 

Me too. It will be gratifying to watch Mueller spank the clowns in public. It's almost guaranteed to be a huge viewing audience and while the base will think it's a dazzling performance, the rest of us will be seeing how crazy and incompetent the GOP has become.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

One thing very telling, because trump knows how damaging Mueller testifying will be, that trump and his cronies will be doing everything possible to undercut Mueller...even if it is with false accusations and fabrications. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

Former special counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to testify before Congress after being subpoenaed by both the House Judiciary and House Intelligence committees.

The subpoenas were issued Tuesday night for Mueller to appear at an open session on July 17th.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, appeared on “Hannity” to say the Democrats’ stunt will “blow up in their face.”

The senator also envisioned some of the questions Mueller will likely be asked — by Republicans, of course.

“Bottom line is, after all of your looking and all the time you had and all the money you spent, did Trump collude with the Russians? No – Do you stand by your report? – Yes,” Graham said.

“It is ‘case-closed’ for me,” he added, making it clear that there’ll be no dog and pony in the Senate. “They can do anything they want to in the House, and I think it will blow up in their face.”

Sean discussed other potential questions for Mueller, for instance, “How do you justify hiring Hillary Clinton’s attorney and hiring only Democrat attorneys?”

“It will blow up in their face. This will blow up in their face,” Graham repeated. “The conclusions can’t change, there is no collusion, that’s what the whole thing was about, to begin with.”

As for alleged obstruction, Graham noted that Trump gave 1.4 million documents to Mueller and let former White House counsel Don McGahn to testified for 30 hours.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

trump doesn’t want this to happen...he knows the power of the visual media, which he always uses. Even if Mueller just recants what is in the report. Most have not read it, and do not know some of the specifics. It will be really interesting to hear about the russian influence / interference...conspiratorial?

And of course obstruction. 

And as far as jordan and mccarthy, I don’t think that Mueller is afraid of them,

let them ask.

My concern is what will trump and barr try to do to undercut the hearings. Wouldn’t surprise me if trump attacked Iran that day!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22