Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
266
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

266 Views
Message 1 of 25

Well, there you go, Jim, it's all false because of some "Reb" woman who watches Fox and a poster's fantasy about eating out of a toilet.

 

It does get discouraging sometimes.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
266
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
281
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

281 Views
Message 2 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

It was Barr who issued the walk-back after he saw the fallout. Mueller is his subordinate and would not have refused his superior. It is now clear and imperative that Mueller testify before Congress. Get the subpoena, and do it now. 


I would love for Mueller to testify before Congress.  There are many questions I would love to hear the answers to.  

 

For example:  

 

Mr. Mueller, when did you determine there was no collusion committed by the Trump campaign?

 

When did you learn about the guidelines concerning the indictment of a sitting President?

 

Was the Steele dosier Russian disinformation?

 

Many many questions need to be answered.  

 

Mr Nadler when are you going to issue the subpoena for Mr Mueller to testify under oath before your committee?

 

 


It won't matter - history will remember trump as a far bigger crook and criminal than Nixon and the worst president the nation has yet had.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
281
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
290
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

290 Views
Message 3 of 25

@MaVolta wrote:

It was Barr who issued the walk-back after he saw the fallout. Mueller is his subordinate and would not have refused his superior. It is now clear and imperative that Mueller testify before Congress. Get the subpoena, and do it now. 


I would love for Mueller to testify before Congress.  There are many questions I would love to hear the answers to.  

 

For example:  

 

Mr. Mueller, when did you determine there was no collusion committed by the Trump campaign?

 

When did you learn about the guidelines concerning the indictment of a sitting President?

 

Was the Steele dosier Russian disinformation?

 

Many many questions need to be answered.  

 

Mr Nadler when are you going to issue the subpoena for Mr Mueller to testify under oath before your committee?

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
290
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
297
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

297 Views
Message 4 of 25

It was Barr who issued the walk-back after he saw the fallout. Mueller is his subordinate and would not have refused his superior. It is now clear and imperative that Mueller testify before Congress. Get the subpoena, and do it now. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
297
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
301
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

301 Views
Message 5 of 25

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:   At a hastily arranged Wednesday press conference, Special Counsel Robert Mueller proved that he was never interested in justice or the rule of law.

 

 

Oh goody, now conservatives get to be victims of Mueller too. LOL

 

DdDQvjkV0AAeBVt.jpg


I don't feel like a victim But I can't understand any American not being concerned by a Politicized DoJ leading to the spying on the other Party and then to a fishing expedition such as that conducted by Mueller.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
301
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
303
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

303 Views
Message 6 of 25

LOL when Trump supporter's want facts , but are ok when the President lies thousands of times. I guess the "Right" lies are ok. 

Who would an open minded person believe based on their history ?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
303
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
320
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

320 Views
Message 7 of 25

  Did  he  realy LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Is there a You Tube  video that  has the Mueller speech and thatg we could actually put it here so that the poster hears over and over so that  the poster can understqand?

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
320
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
342
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

342 Views
Message 8 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Analysis banner

  • The Department of Justice and the former special counsel Robert Mueller released a rare joint statement Wednesday.

 

  • The statement insisted "there is no conflict" between their views on the obstruction-of-justice case against President Donald Trump.

 

  • It is trying to resolve an argument over whether the only thing preventing Mueller from finding that Trump obstructed justice was a 1973 DOJ policy preventing a sitting president from being indicted.

 

  • The DOJ argued strongly that Mueller had other reasons. Mueller, however, has repeatedly said the 1973 memorandum was the main reason he didn't make a determination on indicting Trump.

 

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-mueller-statement-no-conflict-views-trump-obstruction-2019-5

 

 


The "DOJ" is Barr. Barr is the only DOJ official who claims Mueller's report does NOT show donny Bonespurs committed many crimes and should be punished according to the Constitution, which means impeachment and removal from office. THEN when hes no longer ToadPOTUS, try him in the courts and send him to jail.


Why are you making stuff up?

 

Barr and Mueller released a joint statement saying you are wrong.

 

Please stop making stuff up and presenting it as fact.  You are entitled to your own opinion but you can not "make up your own facts"..  It just does not work that way.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
342
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
346
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

346 Views
Message 9 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

Analysis banner

  • The Department of Justice and the former special counsel Robert Mueller released a rare joint statement Wednesday.

 

  • The statement insisted "there is no conflict" between their views on the obstruction-of-justice case against President Donald Trump.

 

  • It is trying to resolve an argument over whether the only thing preventing Mueller from finding that Trump obstructed justice was a 1973 DOJ policy preventing a sitting president from being indicted.

 

  • The DOJ argued strongly that Mueller had other reasons. Mueller, however, has repeatedly said the 1973 memorandum was the main reason he didn't make a determination on indicting Trump.

 

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-mueller-statement-no-conflict-views-trump-obstruction-2019-5

 

 


The "DOJ" is Barr. Barr is the only DOJ official who claims Mueller's report does NOT show donny Bonespurs committed many crimes and should be punished according to the Constitution, which means impeachment and removal from office. THEN when hes no longer ToadPOTUS, try him in the courts and send him to jail.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
346
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
336
Views

Re: Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

336 Views
Message 10 of 25

Analysis banner

  • The Department of Justice and the former special counsel Robert Mueller released a rare joint statement Wednesday.

 

  • The statement insisted "there is no conflict" between their views on the obstruction-of-justice case against President Donald Trump.

 

  • It is trying to resolve an argument over whether the only thing preventing Mueller from finding that Trump obstructed justice was a 1973 DOJ policy preventing a sitting president from being indicted.

 

  • The DOJ argued strongly that Mueller had other reasons. Mueller, however, has repeatedly said the 1973 memorandum was the main reason he didn't make a determination on indicting Trump.

 

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-mueller-statement-no-conflict-views-trump-obstruction-2019-5

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
336
Views