Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Message 41 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

I Believe the Title Reads - Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Yes, it does. And the relationship between the Mueller investigations and the balloons.......

I don't think either Trump or Mueller was around in 1861.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I would say that Trump and everyone who supports him are terrified of the truth. Down deep they know Comrade Trump is a thug and a criminal, who surrounds himself with other crooks.

Nonsense of course but - here is a FACT to consider, there was nothing in the about "Russian collusion".

What a sad sad decent into irrational denial. The ONLY reason you haven't seen Trump's top officials and closest associates convicted of "collusion" is "collusion" is NOT A CRIME.

What we HAVE seen is almost ALL of the Trumpettes convicted to date were found guilty of CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

Next to fall will be Trumps kids and Jared for their CONSPIRACY to rig the 2016 elections with help they solicited from the Russian Government. He MIGHT avoid jail until 2021 when he's no longer in office, but any hope Der Trumper has of staying out of Levenworth beyond that date vanished long ago.

Nothing involved the President or our elections - the supposed  purpose of the Mueller fishing expedition.

Now as to your ..... "inaccurate statement" ..... as to soliciting help from the Russian government. Surely you know that that is an ..... "inaccurate system"? On the other hand, the Dems rigged the primaries and the Dems used government officials to undermine the opposition. Wouldn't it be great if Mueller did an honest investigation into activities involving the elections - not just trying to "get" the President?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Interesting How Things Work On This Forum

I see a Post with the Word FACTS in it & I'm Immediately Curious but then I notice it has been sitting on the Board for 3 or 4 hours with only 3 Comments

BUT

A Title That Says

"I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...................................... Gets 26 Comments

Hyde-Smith wins Mississippi Senate runoff 2...............................Gets 23 Comments 

I'm Personally Attracted to the Photos in Posts

Trump Balloon.png

Which one of those ballons would you say has to do with Mueller or "Russian collusion"? 

Trump Balloon in Argentina.png

Source - micks previously sourced photo archives

I Believe the Title Reads - Mueller Investigation: FACTS

I'm commenting on everything explicit or implicit in the Title.....................................

The Russians Got Their Information For Trump - From Multiple Sources

Individuals & Nation States Have Been Using Multiple Types of Overhead Reconnaissance for Intelligence Gathering as far back as the Civil War

Thaddeus Lowe, a 29-year-old hot air balloon enthusiast, went up 500 feet on June 18, 1861, looked down on Washington and sent a message to President Lincoln: "The city, with its girdle of encampments, presents a superb scene." By linking the balloon to the telegraph, Lowe transformed what had been a novelty at country fairs into a tool for a new kind of intelligence gathering: real-time aerial reconnaissance.

I haven't found any evidence that can Rule Out that Guccifer 2.0 was not a Balloon - have you?

Source - https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2011-featured-story-archive/birth-of-ove...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I would say that Trump and everyone who supports him are terrified of the truth. Down deep they know Comrade Trump is a thug and a criminal, who surrounds himself with other crooks.

Nonsense of course but - here is a FACT to consider, there was nothing in the about "Russian collusion".

What a sad sad decent into irrational denial. The ONLY reason you haven't seen Trump's top officials and closest associates convicted of "collusion" is "collusion" is NOT A CRIME.

What we HAVE seen is almost ALL of the Trumpettes convicted to date were found guilty of CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

Next to fall will be Trumps kids and Jared for their CONSPIRACY to rig the 2016 elections with help they solicited from the Russian Government. He MIGHT avoid jail until 2021 when he's no longer in office, but any hope Der Trumper has of staying out of Levenworth beyond that date vanished long ago.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

I see a Post with the Word FACTS in it & I'm Immediately Curious but then I notice it has been sitting on the Board for 3 or 4 hours with only 3 Comments

BUT

A Title That Says

"I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...................................... Gets 26 Comments

Hyde-Smith wins Mississippi Senate runoff 2...............................Gets 23 Comments 

Trump Balloon.png

Which one of those ballons would you say has to do with Mueller or "Russian collusion"? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

BUT

A Title That Says

Trump Balloon.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Message 48 of 51

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

Mueller has all the leverage.    In both the Manafort and Cohen cases,  the Special Counsel has requested and been give the OK to address the court on both cases before releasing their sentencing recommendation.      Donald may not know it, but his lawyers know that there is nothing they can do to stop this train from moving forward.   

In court today, the hearing for Manafort has been moved to March, 2019.    That, in case some missed it,  is leverage and pressure on the WH - of which they can do nothing.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51
@CriticalThinking said:
Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote proposed via a bi-partisan senate committee to protect Mueller

It seems Mitch is STILL afraid of THE TRUTH.

I Guess it Could Slap Him in His Face and He'd Still Deny it.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors