AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Message 31 of 51

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I would say that Trump and everyone who supports him are terrified of the truth. Down deep they know Comrade Trump is a thug and a criminal, who surrounds himself with other crooks.

Nonsense of course but - here is a FACT to consider, there was nothing in the about "Russian collusion".

What a sad sad decent into irrational denial. The ONLY reason you haven't seen Trump's top officials and closest associates convicted of "collusion" is "collusion" is NOT A CRIME.

What we HAVE seen is almost ALL of the Trumpettes convicted to date were found guilty of CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

Next to fall will be Trumps kids and Jared for their CONSPIRACY to rig the 2016 elections with help they solicited from the Russian Government. He MIGHT avoid jail until 2021 when he's no longer in office, but any hope Der Trumper has of staying out of Levenworth beyond that date vanished long ago.

Nothing involved the President or our elections - the supposed  purpose of the Mueller fishing expedition.

Now as to your ..... "inaccurate statement" ..... as to soliciting help from the Russian government. Surely you know that that is an ..... "inaccurate system"? On the other hand, the Dems rigged the primaries and the Dems used government officials to undermine the opposition. Wouldn't it be great if Mueller did an honest investigation into activities involving the elections - not just trying to "get" the President?

Mueller is only expected to investigate things that happened in the real world, not some conspiracy dreamed up by the Trumpinistas to excuse the idiot in the White House.

What conspiracy theory - the Dems rigging the primaries? I thought that was well understood.

It was well understood to be a false narrative pushed by the right.

And perpetuated by Fox and the moronm in the WH....And

And just look at  NC where they will be deciding whether or not to have a new election because of suspected GOP fraud.

Aaah yes, the ever popular Fox. it appears that the less successful CNN made the same report.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I would say that Trump and everyone who supports him are terrified of the truth. Down deep they know Comrade Trump is a thug and a criminal, who surrounds himself with other crooks.

Nonsense of course but - here is a FACT to consider, there was nothing in the about "Russian collusion".

What a sad sad decent into irrational denial. The ONLY reason you haven't seen Trump's top officials and closest associates convicted of "collusion" is "collusion" is NOT A CRIME.

What we HAVE seen is almost ALL of the Trumpettes convicted to date were found guilty of CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

Next to fall will be Trumps kids and Jared for their CONSPIRACY to rig the 2016 elections with help they solicited from the Russian Government. He MIGHT avoid jail until 2021 when he's no longer in office, but any hope Der Trumper has of staying out of Levenworth beyond that date vanished long ago.

Nothing involved the President or our elections - the supposed  purpose of the Mueller fishing expedition.

Now as to your ..... "inaccurate statement" ..... as to soliciting help from the Russian government. Surely you know that that is an ..... "inaccurate system"? On the other hand, the Dems rigged the primaries and the Dems used government officials to undermine the opposition. Wouldn't it be great if Mueller did an honest investigation into activities involving the elections - not just trying to "get" the President?

Mueller is only expected to investigate things that happened in the real world, not some conspiracy dreamed up by the Trumpinistas to excuse the idiot in the White House.

What conspiracy theory - the Dems rigging the primaries? I thought that was well understood.

Not quite so well understood is that Sen. Warren is now one of us.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41850798

And now Donna Brazile - WOW!!!  our ranks are swelling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/02/ex-dnc-chair-goes-at-the-clintons-alleging...

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

And perpetuated by Fox and the moronm in the WH....And

And just look at  NC where they will be deciding whether or not to have a new election because of suspected GOP fraud.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 51

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trying to distract from trump being a thug and a criminal?

If trump is found guilty of criminal acts will you still stick to your "no collusion" boloney and claim that Mueller has no right to find trump guilty of something else? How about conspiracy ....... would that work?

Nope just trying to see if Mueller is in fact trying to "Get Trump by whatever means necessary". Your "Thug and criminal" concept seems to support my theory.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I Believe the Title Reads - Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Yes, it does. And the relationship between the Mueller investigations and the balloons.......

I don't think either Trump or Mueller was around in 1861.

I dont think you understand - Muellers Investigation isn't over - he's still using all the Tools at the US Intelligence Agencies Disposal 

These Ballons may just pick up a Conversation or Video of Trump & some Thug like Putin - Bin Salman - Erdogan - planning even more corrupt activities

You're right - I do not understand how the balloon pictures could "pick up" a conversation supposedly about "FACTS".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trying to distract from trump being a thug and a criminal?

If trump is found guilty of criminal acts will you still stick to your "no collusion" boloney and claim that Mueller has no right to find trump guilty of something else? How about conspiracy ....... would that work?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I Believe the Title Reads - Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Yes, it does. And the relationship between the Mueller investigations and the balloons.......

I don't think either Trump or Mueller was around in 1861.

I dont think you understand - Muellers Investigation isn't over - he's still using all the Tools at the US Intelligence Agencies Disposal 

These Ballons may just pick up a Conversation or Video of Trump & some Thug like Putin - Bin Salman - Erdogan - planning even more corrupt activities

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: