It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
203
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

203 Views
Message 21 of 51

rk wrote IP: Yes, Fox leans right, MSNBC, CNN CBS, etal lean left. They are all in the same "taxpayer" boat. Your point???

 

Point is Fox does not "lean" right - Fox LIES CONSTANTLY in support of Republicans, spreads outlandish conspiracy theories slandering Progressives, invents things to outrage their moronic viewership and could not exist if reagan had not killed the Fairness Doctrine.

 

CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and PBS all report unbiased news. The fact it means their reporting will include outrageous behavior of Republicans, disasters caused by Republican legislation and lies told by Republicans much more often than any problems caused by or involving Democrats is because that's what is actually happening. MSNBC reports more lying and misdeeds by Republicans than other networks only because they have less entertainment and more news programs.

 

Fox news has reported Ted Kennedy met with the KGB to plot the defeat of Reagan in 1980, President Obama was born in Keyna and jrbush did NOT go AWOL from his USAF Reserve post. Additionally they allow Der Trumper to lie constantly for hours on end with never a single attempt to point out the lies, just oleaginous boot-licking by their "reporters" and "pundits". The Daily Show's "50 Fox News Lies" has been verified by numerous sources, and could be redone as "2000 Fox News Lies" without ANY problem verifying the unturth spewed by the GOPerLords own Propaganda organ, aka FOX.

 

Comparing Fox News with actual reporting is absurd and obscene and done ONLY by those totally in the bag for the GOPerLords.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
203
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
201
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

201 Views
Message 22 of 51

Trump is like a kite flying in a Hurricane.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
201
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

199 Views
Message 23 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   It appears that some here are seriously worried about th Special Council and his team.   They are so concerned that they are not displaying any ability to have a cogent talking point.   Some how "nonsense" and smearing a cable network is the best that they can come up with.  

 

    They either comprehend exactly what Mueller is doing and how he is applying pressure / leverage to get the facts from people he interegates, but only want to complain by attempted tags of "liberal", when in fact he is doing the lawyerly thing to determine if laws have been broken.      One would believe that RWers still have some respect for the law....but perhaps not.   I can only suggest that they go back and read the "roadmap" that details how Special Prosecutors pressured Nixon to resign.   The report has only been recently released, which  is why it is being discussed  AND why some are saying Yes but...even lawyers that support the process of the Special Prosecuter.

 

       The Cohen plea is interesting because it provides a very clear picture of exactly how it is that Donald has been compromised by the Russians.    That implies that he has no real leadership capabilities, he is as the GOP said that they originally wanted, a PEN    But they bought him and all the garbage that came with him.  That is the GOP problem, they know it and refuse to admit it, so are they going  along with him and destroy the nation in lieu of saying they made a mistake?


I agree - there are some so light in facts and so heavy in blind hatred that Fox gets thrown into every discussion as if merely mentioning them meant something.


FOX - Does mean something - FOX is of Historical importance - it's the First Time in US History a President of the USA has constructed his own State Run TV - A Propoganda Channel using National Broadcast Infrastructure Paid for at least in part - by US Tax Payers - A Major National Media used almost exclusivley by the President to Promote Support & Defend the President - Unelected Fox Executives hold Senior Positions of Power in the Whitehouse from Bill Shine & KT McFarland B4 him..................................

 

 


Yes, Fox leans right, MSNBC, CNN CBS, etal lean left. They are all in the same "taxpayer" boat. Your point???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

223 Views
Message 24 of 51

                                         One FACT is it looks like him. 

 

     Another FACT is it shows how other Countries do NOT like Him. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
223
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
221
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

221 Views
Message 25 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   It appears that some here are seriously worried about th Special Council and his team.   They are so concerned that they are not displaying any ability to have a cogent talking point.   Some how "nonsense" and smearing a cable network is the best that they can come up with.  

 

    They either comprehend exactly what Mueller is doing and how he is applying pressure / leverage to get the facts from people he interegates, but only want to complain by attempted tags of "liberal", when in fact he is doing the lawyerly thing to determine if laws have been broken.      One would believe that RWers still have some respect for the law....but perhaps not.   I can only suggest that they go back and read the "roadmap" that details how Special Prosecutors pressured Nixon to resign.   The report has only been recently released, which  is why it is being discussed  AND why some are saying Yes but...even lawyers that support the process of the Special Prosecuter.

 

       The Cohen plea is interesting because it provides a very clear picture of exactly how it is that Donald has been compromised by the Russians.    That implies that he has no real leadership capabilities, he is as the GOP said that they originally wanted, a PEN    But they bought him and all the garbage that came with him.  That is the GOP problem, they know it and refuse to admit it, so are they going  along with him and destroy the nation in lieu of saying they made a mistake?


I agree - there are some so light in facts and so heavy in blind hatred that Fox gets thrown into every discussion as if merely mentioning them meant something.


FOX - Does mean something - FOX is of Historical importance - it's the First Time in US History a President of the USA has constructed his own State Run TV - A Propoganda Channel using National Broadcast Infrastructure Paid for at least in part - by US Tax Payers - A Major National Media used almost exclusivley by the President to Promote Support & Defend the President - Unelected Fox Executives hold Senior Positions of Power in the Whitehouse from Bill Shine & KT McFarland B4 him..................................

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
221
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

220 Views
Message 26 of 51

@afisher wrote:

   It appears that some here are seriously worried about th Special Council and his team.   They are so concerned that they are not displaying any ability to have a cogent talking point.   Some how "nonsense" and smearing a cable network is the best that they can come up with.  

 

    They either comprehend exactly what Mueller is doing and how he is applying pressure / leverage to get the facts from people he interegates, but only want to complain by attempted tags of "liberal", when in fact he is doing the lawyerly thing to determine if laws have been broken.      One would believe that RWers still have some respect for the law....but perhaps not.   I can only suggest that they go back and read the "roadmap" that details how Special Prosecutors pressured Nixon to resign.   The report has only been recently released, which  is why it is being discussed  AND why some are saying Yes but...even lawyers that support the process of the Special Prosecuter.

 

       The Cohen plea is interesting because it provides a very clear picture of exactly how it is that Donald has been compromised by the Russians.    That implies that he has no real leadership capabilities, he is as the GOP said that they originally wanted, a PEN    But they bought him and all the garbage that came with him.  That is the GOP problem, they know it and refuse to admit it, so are they going  along with him and destroy the nation in lieu of saying they made a mistake?


I agree - there are some so light in facts and so heavy in blind hatred that Fox gets thrown into every discussion as if merely mentioning them meant something.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

214 Views
Message 27 of 51

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


Aaah yes, the ever popular Fox. it appears that the less successful CNN made the same report.


Still trying to distract from trump being a thug and a criminal? The Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............


Not all, just calling attention to the "Fox mania" that exists here.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
204
Views

Mueller Investigation: FACTS

204 Views
Message 28 of 51

Here's a great example of a Trump Cult member completely ignoring FACTS while sinking into a state of denial. I said, "Down deep they know Comrade Trump is a thug and a criminal, who surrounds himself with other crooks."

"Nonsense of course"

 

Nonsense? How many members of the Trump Administration and Campaign are convicted felons or indicted, and will soon become a convicted felon?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
204
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

182 Views
Message 29 of 51

   It appears that some here are seriously worried about th Special Council and his team.   They are so concerned that they are not displaying any ability to have a cogent talking point.   Some how "nonsense" and smearing a cable network is the best that they can come up with.  

 

    They either comprehend exactly what Mueller is doing and how he is applying pressure / leverage to get the facts from people he interegates, but only want to complain by attempted tags of "liberal", when in fact he is doing the lawyerly thing to determine if laws have been broken.      One would believe that RWers still have some respect for the law....but perhaps not.   I can only suggest that they go back and read the "roadmap" that details how Special Prosecutors pressured Nixon to resign.   The report has only been recently released, which  is why it is being discussed  AND why some are saying Yes but...even lawyers that support the process of the Special Prosecuter.

 

       The Cohen plea is interesting because it provides a very clear picture of exactly how it is that Donald has been compromised by the Russians.    That implies that he has no real leadership capabilities, he is as the GOP said that they originally wanted, a PEN    But they bought him and all the garbage that came with him.  That is the GOP problem, they know it and refuse to admit it, so are they going  along with him and destroy the nation in lieu of saying they made a mistake?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
182
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

173 Views
Message 30 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

 


Aaah yes, the ever popular Fox. it appears that the less successful CNN made the same report.


Still trying to distract from trump being a thug and a criminal? The Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors