Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

145 Views
Message 11 of 51

@n566192l wrote:

Rk9152,

I got the list I posted From several military personnel.  I am in the process of trying to understand the concept.  I was hoping Mickstuder might help me out with this.


Why would military personnel have such a list?  That is not their area of concern.  And if they had such a list why would they be sharing it with civilians?  Or even regular military personnel that would pass on official military documents?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

137 Views
Message 12 of 51

@n566192l wrote:

Rk9152,

I got the list I posted From several military personnel.  I am in the process of trying to understand the concept.  I was hoping Mickstuder might help me out with this.


You actually had some "military personnel" show you that "intern the candidate" had happened?

 

How would mick help you with gibberish you got from "military personnel"? And it's not a "concept" to be understood, it is statements.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

142 Views
Message 13 of 51

Rk9152,

I got the list I posted From several military personnel.  I am in the process of trying to understand the concept.  I was hoping Mickstuder might help me out with this.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
144
Views

Mueller Investigation: FACTS

144 Views
Message 14 of 51

This thread is about FACTS. As usual, we have a Trump Cult member doing what he always does, changing the subject, in another attempt at defending his Supreme Leader. 

 

The rest of us see an array of Trump Administration and/or Trump Campaign members being indicted or arrested. Those are facts which lead one to conclude Trump is just like a crime boss, who surrounds himself with other low life criminals. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

137 Views
Message 15 of 51

@rker321 wrote:

I have to laugh at the flimsy excuse that the Trump Followers have to any criticism about their here.

The words that they continue use is \ HATRED.
Sorry guys, but hatred is a word that entails a lot of emotion and a lot of work. Frankly i really thing that those that do not like Trump do not hate him. that is a very silly word to use especially politically. 

Simply we just don't like him. is that simple. nothing more, nothing less.

I don't hate Trump[, I think he is the most incompetent President that this country has ever had. and I am concerned about the consequences of his Administration. but Hatred? only for some flavors of Ben and Jerry.


Would you define Trump sucks!, orange toad, Trump the Chump and such assorted comments to be expressions of love???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

151 Views
Message 16 of 51

I have to laugh at the flimsy excuse that the Trump Followers have to any criticism about their here.

The words that they continue use is \ HATRED.
Sorry guys, but hatred is a word that entails a lot of emotion and a lot of work. Frankly i really thing that those that do not like Trump do not hate him. that is a very silly word to use especially politically. 

Simply we just don't like him. is that simple. nothing more, nothing less.

I don't hate Trump[, I think he is the most incompetent President that this country has ever had. and I am concerned about the consequences of his Administration. but Hatred? only for some flavors of Ben and Jerry.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
152
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

152 Views
Message 17 of 51

@n566192l wrote:

Anyone know the other term the Russians used during the 2018

Elections. Thank you

1.   Compromise the candidate

2.    Intern the candidate 

3.  Leverage the candidate

Was this the list.


Where did you find that?? Or was it just more made up "facts" so common of the left here?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
152
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

170 Views
Message 18 of 51

Anyone know the other term the Russians used during the 2018

Elections. Thank you

1.   Compromise the candidate

2.    Intern the candidate 

3.  Leverage the candidate

Was this the list.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

188 Views
Message 19 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   It appears that some here are seriously worried about the Special Council and his team.   They are so concerned that they are not displaying any ability to have a cogent talking point.   Some how "nonsense" and smearing a cable network is the best that they can come up with.  

 

    They either comprehend exactly what Mueller is doing and how he is applying pressure / leverage to get the facts from people he interrogates, but only want to complain by attempted tags of "liberal", when in fact he is doing the lawyerly thing to determine if laws have been broken.      One would believe that RWers still have some respect for the law....but perhaps not.   I can only suggest that they go back and read the "roadmap" that details how Special Prosecutors pressured Nixon to resign.   The report has only been recently released, which  is why it is being discussed  AND why some are saying Yes but...even lawyers that support the process of the Special Prosecutor.

 

       The Cohen plea is interesting because it provides a very clear picture of exactly how it is that Donald has been compromised by the Russians.    That implies that he has no real leadership capabilities, he is as the GOP said that they originally wanted, a PEN    But they bought him and all the garbage that came with him.  That is the GOP problem, they know it and refuse to admit it, so are they going  along with him and destroy the nation in lieu of saying they made a mistake?


I agree - there are some so light in facts and so heavy in blind hatred that Fox gets thrown into every discussion as if merely mentioning them meant something.


In reality ............. there are "some so light in facts and so heavy in blind hatred" that they themselves bring Hillary and/or Obama into most discussions about trump.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
188
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

184 Views
Message 20 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

rk wrote IP: Yes, Fox leans right, MSNBC, CNN CBS, etal lean left. They are all in the same "taxpayer" boat. Your point???

 

Point is Fox does not "lean" right - Fox LIES CONSTANTLY in support of Republicans, spreads outlandish conspiracy theories slandering Progressives, invents things to outrage their moronic viewership and could not exist if reagan had not killed the Fairness Doctrine.

 

CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and PBS all report unbiased news. The fact it means their reporting will include outrageous behavior of Republicans, disasters caused by Republican legislation and lies told by Republicans much more often than any problems caused by or involving Democrats is because that's what is actually happening. MSNBC reports more lying and misdeeds by Republicans than other networks only because they have less entertainment and more news programs.

 

Fox news has reported Ted Kennedy met with the KGB to plot the defeat of Reagan in 1980, President Obama was born in Keyna and jrbush did NOT go AWOL from his USAF Reserve post. Additionally they allow Der Trumper to lie constantly for hours on end with never a single attempt to point out the lies, just oleaginous boot-licking by their "reporters" and "pundits". The Daily Show's "50 Fox News Lies" has been verified by numerous sources, and could be redone as "2000 Fox News Lies" without ANY problem verifying the unturth spewed by the GOPerLords own Propaganda organ, aka FOX.

 

Comparing Fox News with actual reporting is absurd and obscene and done ONLY by those totally in the bag for the GOPerLords.


There is much bias in ALL network reporting. I offer Don Lemmon, Maddow,  and Morning Joe as examples. As to Kennedy - it wasn't Fox, it was one op/ed guy on Fox. And - 

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-r...

 

You seem to like the term "Propaganda organ". If so, it applies across the board.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors