Views

Re: Mueller Investigation: FACTS

Message 1 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The NAME the Russians gave to their support of Der Trumper is irrelevant.What IS significant fact is

1. Russia used their PsyOps and Cyber Warriors to identify likely lofo Trump voters and then enrage them and drive them to the polls giving Der Trumper victory in the Electoral College while he LOST by over 3,000,000 votes.

2. Der Trumper knew it was happening and agreed it should continue.

Yes, so you have said (numerous times). Do you know of any illegal involvement by the President in #1. Start with trying to get the FBI to ignore the treason of his National Security Advisor, continue with him suborning perjury by giving Jarad and Jr the "adoption defense" for their meet with the KGB AND gleefully accepting the assistance of the Russian PsyOps and Cyber Warriors in identifying, enraging and driving thousands of Trumps lofo supporters to the polls with slander and lies.

Hmmm!! With all that, you'd think Mueller would have hung him out to dry by now (if it were true). If Mueller were as dumb as Trump, he probably would've moved before all the pieces were in place. He's not, so he hasn't. He also knows that lil donny has put Nazis on SCOTUS who MIGHT rule sitting Presidents are immune to prosecution, so his case must be so compelling it can overcome that obstacle to have any beneficial effect. So you have no idea as to what he did or what Mueller has but you just KNOW he is guilty of - well - something.

Is #2 an example of your mind reading ability? Nope, just my READING ABILITY - following the lengthening trail of Trump close associates, advisers and appointees who have been CONVICTED of Conspiracy Against The United States and recognizing that not even Der Trumper would be dumb enough to be around all that Treason and not know what was going on, and since they all worked for him, not to have approved and encouraged their treason.

Where do you "read" what the President is thinking?? Why do you constantly pretend exposing lil donny's ACTIONS must involve "reading his mind"? All you have to do to know what someone is THINKING is to watch what they're DOING...unless your dealing with a total psychopath, which admittedly could be the case, but everything else we've seen from donny tells us he's not smart enough to be that deceptive. No pretending on my part - but you insist you can read minds and know exactly what people are thinking.

Are you trying to construct a defense base on lil donny being too dumb to know what all his very senior subordinates were doing?

Not in the least. At least not something you'd admit If there is nothing to admit, what would I admit??

I wonder if you noticed the word "FACTS" in the title. Absolutely! Do you think it meant "has been reported on Fox", and therefore did not apply?

And there is the fallback - Fox. Are you saying Fox DID report Trump's treasonous activity exposed by the conviction of so many of his top lieutenants? Or once again insisting we use Fox as a "fall back position" for our information as all good Republicans do? No, since there was no treasonous activity on the part of the President, there was nothing for them to report. And, in any case. What has Fox reporting to do with the topic???

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The NAME the Russians gave to their support of Der Trumper is irrelevant.What IS significant fact is

1. Russia used their PsyOps and Cyber Warriors to identify likely lofo Trump voters and then enrage them and drive them to the polls giving Der Trumper victory in the Electoral College while he LOST by over 3,000,000 votes.

Yes, so you have said (numerous times). Do you know of any illegal involvement by the President in #1. Start with trying to get the FBI to ignore the treason of his National Security Advisor, continue with him suborning perjury by giving Jarad and Jr the "adoption defense" for their meet with the KGB AND gleefully accepting the assistance of the Russian PsyOps and Cyber Warriors in identifying, enraging and driving thousands of Trumps lofo supporters to the polls with slander and lies.

Hmmm!! With all that, you'd think Mueller would have hung him out to dry by now (if it were true). If Mueller were as dumb as Trump, he probably would've moved before all the pieces were in place. He's not, so he hasn't. He also knows that lil donny has put Nazis on SCOTUS who MIGHT rule sitting Presidents are immune to prosecution, so his case must be so compelling it can overcome that obstacle to have any beneficial effect.

Is #2 an example of your mind reading ability? Nope, just my READING ABILITY - following the lengthening trail of Trump close associates, advisers and appointees who have been CONVICTED of Conspiracy Against The United States and recognizing that not even Der Trumper would be dumb enough to be around all that Treason and not know what was going on, and since they all worked for him, not to have approved and encouraged their treason.

Where do you "read" what the President is thinking?? Why do you constantly pretend exposing lil donny's ACTIONS must involve "reading his mind"? All you have to do to know what someone is THINKING is to watch what they're DOING...unless your dealing with a total psychopath, which admittedly could be the case, but everything else we've seen from donny tells us he's not smart enough to be that deceptive.

Are you trying to construct a defense base on lil donny being too dumb to know what all his very senior subordinates were doing?

Not in the least. At least not something you'd admit

I wonder if you noticed the word "FACTS" in the title. Absolutely! Do you think it meant "has been reported on Fox", and therefore did not apply?

And there is the fallback - Fox. Are you saying Fox DID report Trump's treasonous activity exposed by the conviction of so many of his top lieutenants? Or once again insisting we use Fox as a "fall back position" for our information as all good Republicans do?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Hmmm!! With all that, you'd think Mueller would have hung him out to dry by now (if it were true).

Where do you "read" what the President is thinking??

Not in the least.

And there is the fallback - Fox.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 51

@Tom5678 wrote:
absolutely. No matter how much Trump lies, he knew everything before it became public, and this will come out. Stay tuned! The screws are tightening around Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi, so waiting to hear about possible more indictments with those two.

Knew what (that was illegal)?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The NAME the Russians gave to their support of Der Trumper is irrelivant.What IS significant fact is

1. Russia used their PsyOps and Cyber Warriors to identify likely lofo Trump voters and then enrage them and drive them tothe polls giving Der Trumper victory in the Electoral College while he LOST by over 3,000,000 votes.

Yes, so you have said (numerous times). Do you know of any illegal involvement by the President in #1. Is #2 an example of your mind reading ability?

I wonder if you noticed the word "FACTS" in the title.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 51
absolutely. No matter how much Trump lies, he knew everything before it became public, and this will come out. Stay tuned! The screws are tightening around Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi, so waiting to hear about possible more indictments with those two.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 51

The NAME the Russians gave to their support of Der Trumper is irrelivant.What IS significant fact is

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 51

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Rk9152,

I got the list I posted From several military personnel.  I am in the process of trying to understand the concept.  I was hoping Mickstuder might help me out with this.

Why would military personnel have such a list?  That is not their area of concern.  And if they had such a list why would they be sharing it with civilians?  Or even regular military personnel that would pass on official military documents?

Why wouldn't they have such a list. They are American Citizens just like the rest of us and those terms have been around in one form or another for some time. They have been used on TV. Why should military not have a concern about who runs their government as they can vote just like the rest of us. Well your last thought was proved wrong when the report on the border mission was leaked by someone in the military. That report said it was a waste of time, money, would hurt training, morale etc. Think I saw were the mission ends Dec. 15 so that leak helped bring sanity back to the military.

While the military personnel excel at what they do, it hardly seems a place to go for understanding "the concept" under discussion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 51

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Rk9152,

I got the list I posted From several military personnel.  I am in the process of trying to understand the concept.  I was hoping Mickstuder might help me out with this.

Why would military personnel have such a list?  That is not their area of concern.  And if they had such a list why would they be sharing it with civilians?  Or even regular military personnel that would pass on official military documents?

Why wouldn't they have such a list. They are American Citizens just like the rest of us and those terms have been around in one form or another for some time. They have been used on TV. Why should military not have a concern about who runs their government as they can vote just like the rest of us. Well your last thought was proved wrong when the report on the border mission was leaked by someone in the military. That report said it was a waste of time, money, would hurt training, morale etc. Think I saw were the mission ends Dec. 15 so that leak helped bring sanity back to the military.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors