Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 11 of 15

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Controlled uploaded a fabulous post before me, please read it. 

I think there's a myth going around that impeachment hearings will help Trump. This is thought process based on the fact that Bill Clinton was more popular than ever after he was impeached. However, there's a huge difference between what Clinton did versus Trump.

Clinton was impeached for having sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and then lying about. If that was Trump's only transgression, we would all be LOL.

Trump is running a criminal enterprise from the White House. This impeachment would have virtually nothing in common with the impeachment of Clinton.

Exactly, @CriticalThinking . THEY already voted this leader in after the whole "bus" incident and his unforgettable comments of "grab her in the *****". Proving it is now acceptable behavior of all future leaders, no? Fine examples of how to act when you become President?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 12 of 15

Controlled uploaded a fabulous post before me, please read it. 

I think there's a myth going around that impeachment hearings will help Trump. This is a thought process based on the fact that Bill Clinton was more popular than ever after he was impeached. However, there's a huge difference between what Clinton did versus Trump.

Clinton was impeached for having sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and then lying about it. If that was Trump's only transgression, we would be LOL.

Trump surrounds himself with convicted felons and he's running a criminal enterprise from the White House. This time the process would have virtually nothing in common with the impeachment of Clinton. Go For It!

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 13 of 15

In my opinion, the best part of all this is WHAT is/will Congress do about it?  Will they set a new "precedence" for all future leaders? Nixon resigned, but this leader has decided that all the lies and "just under the law" bar actions is now acceptable, no? As he proclaims to be the "law and order" leader?  His pal, Manafort, is such a telling story itself!

Now, we hear how WE must not play in the Trump playground in using all his tactics in the upcoming election cycle because that will throw more votes to him. So what, we just are to acknowledge the injustice done to our country and say, oh well, next time? Imo, this just shows how our "democracy" has just become a word in a statement to the world, but not in reality.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

I read about it all in the report. Everyone , including every member of Congress should read it. Thats why more than 1,000 Prosecutors who also read the report said Trump did commit crimes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 15 of 15
Mueller hearings to highlight 'shocking evidence of criminal misconduct' by Trump, Democrats say
The former special counsel is set to appear before the Judiciary and Intelligence committees on Wednesday.
Image: Special counsel Robert Mueller speaks at the Department of Justice
Special counsel Robert Mueller speaks at the Department of Justice Wednesday, May 29, 2019, in Washington, about the Russia investigation.Carolyn Kaster / AP

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors