Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 1 of 15

@Tom5678 wrote:

he will most likely be doing another rally I suspect, try to take the news focus off Mueller, anything to do that!

Yup .... including, I fear, starting a war with Iran .... a 'limited war' of course .... but expanding that war if Epstein rats on Trump in a plea bargain.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 2 of 15

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Does anyone think Trump's Cult members will watch the Mueller Hearing?

Trump's cult will not watch the hearings just as they never read the Mueller Report.

Despite never reading the Mueller Report, they saw fit to exonerate Trump via uninformed self proclamation.

The Trump cult will not listen to anything which could negate what they want to believe!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Controlled uploaded a fabulous post before me, please read it. 

I think there's a myth going around that impeachment hearings will help Trump. This is thought process based on the fact that Bill Clinton was more popular than ever after he was impeached. However, there's a huge difference between what Clinton did versus Trump.

Clinton was impeached for having sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and then lying about. If that was Trump's only transgression, we would all be LOL.

Trump is running a criminal enterprise from the White House. This impeachment would have virtually nothing in common with the impeachment of Clinton.

Exactly, @CriticalThinking . THEY already voted this leader in after the whole "bus" incident and his unforgettable comments of "grab her in the *****". Proving it is now acceptable behavior of all future leaders, no? Fine examples of how to act when you become President?

Clinton was impeached for consensual sex with an adult in the oval office.  The Mueller report and interview will show shocking evidence of Criminal misconduct. Based on this, it would be beyond hypocritical for Republicans to not impeach trump.

Yup .... Unfortunately, there is no low to which Republicans won't go.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

he will most likely be doing another rally I suspect, try to take the news focus off Mueller, anything to do that!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

The Sheep will hear about it on Faux "news" and get the biased and tainted view , they only care about.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

CriticalThinking:   Does anyone think Trump's Cult members will watch the Muller Hearing?

No, most won't watch...........they won't risk hearing the truth. But I know what Trump will be doing. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

ChasKy53: Based on this, it would be beyond hypocritical for Republicans to not impeach trump.

They're beyond hypocritical and they won't impeach him. History won't be kind to them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

no, they will be busy in their world of denial I think sadly.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Hearings To Highlight Shocking Evidence Of Criminal Misconduct By Trump

Message 9 of 15

Does anyone think Trump's Cult members will watch the Mueller Hearing?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Controlled uploaded a fabulous post before me, please read it. 

I think there's a myth going around that impeachment hearings will help Trump. This is thought process based on the fact that Bill Clinton was more popular than ever after he was impeached. However, there's a huge difference between what Clinton did versus Trump.

Clinton was impeached for having sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and then lying about. If that was Trump's only transgression, we would all be LOL.

Trump is running a criminal enterprise from the White House. This impeachment would have virtually nothing in common with the impeachment of Clinton.

Exactly, @CriticalThinking . THEY already voted this leader in after the whole "bus" incident and his unforgettable comments of "grab her in the *****". Proving it is now acceptable behavior of all future leaders, no? Fine examples of how to act when you become President?

Clinton was impeached for consensual sex with an adult in the oval office.  The Mueller report and interview will show shocking evidence of Criminal misconduct. Based on this, it would be beyond hypocritical for Republicans to not impeach trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors