Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 31 of 86

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

@mickstuder  We might not respond as quickly and effectively when under pressure as we did when we were younger; but that does not mean we are less capable.

We need to remember that Mr. Mueller did not want to testify; he wanted to retire and go away. He did his job, he wrote the report or had it written, and it was available for reading. He retired and went away and as far as I'm aware, he has done nothing wrong.

Mr. Mueller did his job. If there are still questions and it appears there are, apparently A NEW REPORT is in consideration by Mr. Barr. So perhaps that report will answer the lingering questions, that the Mueller report did not, but my guess is it will not because there will always be someone out there with another question.

You are right that Mueller did not exactly jump at the bit to testify and he had already stated that the report was his testimony and would stand as such even if called upon to testify.  I watched or heard very little of it, maybe 10 minutes (was not on my must-do list today), but I caught the Republicans on attack.

I know a public hearing was designed to educate the masses, but I cringed when I first heard there would be one.  I would have rather heard there would be a private hearing.  Just seems to me that there had to be important information/conclusions that would, quite naturally and legally, have to be precluded in a public setting.  Another form of redaction.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 86

CriticalThinking:   Members of the Republican Party asked virtually no factual questions. They instead spent their time quoting the bogus details of conspiracy theories, while attacking the credibility of the Mueller team.

That's true. What I saw of the Republicans today was crazypants. It was unintelligle to just about anyone who isn't up to date on all the details of the ongoing soap opera/conspiracies dished out by conservative media.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 33 of 86

We learned the following today.

• Members of the Republican Party, just like all Trump supporters, couldn't care less about Russian cyber attacks on America. Their sole concern was protecting Trump.
  • Members of the Republican Party asked virtually no factual questions. They instead spent their time quoting the bogus details of conspiracy theories, while attacking the credibility of the Mueller team.
  • Members of the Republican Party showed no concern whatsoever about the obstruction charges and lies from the President. 
  • Trump will probably be wearing an orange jump suit if he loses the 2020 election. 
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 86

The only thing new we learned today is that Robert Mueller had very little to do with the report.  His staff of angry democrats wrote the entire report and need to be investigated concerning their techniques.  

I look forward to the IG report and the AG Barr report investigating the investigators.  

I predict James Comey, Brennen and Clapper are all in legal jeopardy.

Reason # umpty thousand why the entire Republican party needs a cleansing and then start over from scratch.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 86

What we saw from the Republicans today was despicable. 

When collusion (which is NOT a federal crime) was the subject, they praised the Mueller and the  report from his team.

When the obstruction of justice portion of the report was under discussion, they repeatedly attacked the credibility of Mueller and his team.

They are huge hypocrites.

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 36 of 86

@mickstuder  We might not respond as quickly and effectively when under pressure as we did when we were younger; but that does not mean we are less capable.

We need to remember that Mr. Mueller did not want to testify; he wanted to retire and go away. He did his job, he wrote the report or had it written, and it was available for reading. He retired and went away and as far as I'm aware, he has done nothing wrong.

Mr. Mueller did his job. If there are still questions and it appears there are, apparently A NEW REPORT is in consideration by Mr. Barr. So perhaps that report will answer the lingering questions, that the Mueller report did not, but my guess is it will not because there will always be someone out there with another question.

Sir Granny Tracy
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 86

The only thing new we learned today is that Robert Mueller had very little to do with the report.  His staff of angry democrats wrote the entire report and need to be investigated concerning their techniques.  

I look forward to the IG report and the AG Barr report investigating the investigators.  

I predict James Comey, Brennen and Clapper are all in legal jeopardy.

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 86

Mick and I will have to agree to disagree.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 86

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Mick said, "This Entire Exercise Was Ridiculous & it accomplished nothing."

I completely disagree with him. Most Americans don't read and they certainly didn't read the Mueller Report. Almost everyone I know was watching. Millions of Americans finally heard another side of the Muller Repor they never heard before. This could be a game changer.

Really - according to Statistica - 130 Million Americans Work Full-time in the USA

So that means the majority of people watching today - were either K-12 or over 65

A majority of those people already had more than ample time to read the entire Mueller Report themselves already 

The People Who Were Watching Today Were Looking For a Bombshell

They got another Democratic DUD

For 3 years the Democrats have been saying - you just wait until the Mueller Report comes out

Well it came out in April-May then what Happened - NOTHING

so the Democrats Concocted this Live Televised Dog & Pony Show -

What Happended - NOTHING

Just like with the Kavanaugh Blasey-Ford - Hoopla - NADA

Trump is still President & He Continues to do whatever he wants like putting Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court and the Dems are Impotent and too Incompetent to do anything about it - except Run Out The Clock Till the Election

Democratic Chariman Ritchie Neal of the Ways & Means Committee was gifted Trumps New York State Tax Returns - he won't take them - WHY - because he doesn't know what to do with them - he's too old - been in Congress too long to lead a fight against someone with the Public Relations Skills of Trump

Same with Pelosi - too old to wage a Big Fight

Again - what was the purpose of Todays Hearings

What Changed - NOTHING

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 86

Mueller - I take your question

Huh WOT?

I Take Your Question........

Where are you taking it

What in the World Does That Mean?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors