@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller."

Of course they attack Mueller, because they can't defend their hero in the White House. Everybody in law enforcment understands how people answer questions. If you're interviewing an innocent person, when you accuse them of committing a crime, they instantly deny it.

However, when you accuse a guilty person of a crime, they don't deny it, they instead attack the police. Why are you trying to frame me? They always try to place the blame on someone else. 

That's not exactly what happened today, but it was the same dynamic. You saw Republican Congressmen and Women attacking Mueller and his team. Everything in America would be perfect if you didn't investigate Trump. They don't live in the real world.

How is the Country any better off Today then it was yesterday?

Forget Mueller Forget Trump

This Entire Exercise Was Ridiculous & it accomplished nothing

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller."

Of course they attack Mueller, because they can't defend their hero in the White House. Everybody in law enforcment understands how people answer questions. If you're interviewing an innocent person, when you accuse them of committing a crime, they instantly deny it.

However, when you accuse a guilty person of a crime, they don't deny it, they instead attack the police. Why are you trying to frame me? They always try to place the blame on someone else. 

That's not exactly what happened today, but it was the same dynamic. You saw Republican Congressmen and Women attacking Mueller and his team. Everything in America would be perfect if you didn't investigate Trump. They don't live in the real world.

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Not only that, but it proved beyond a doubt that Mueller was not the author of the "Mueller Report", in fact it didn't sound like he read it!  When questioned about Fusion GPS, he did not hear of it (so he says).

Hate to break the news to you but he was the author of his report. No one ever said he would do it all him self. He had a staff to do the investigating, and writing. He signed off on everything. Trump never wrote any of his books in fact he never even proof read them per the people who did write them, but we have never heard the far right make a big deal of that. Fusion GPS was not in what Mueller was looking at. That all started under a Reb. and was not part of what Muller was charged to look at. Fusion is a fiction created by the far right leaders for the enablers to get excited about. As S. Bannon has told it is fodder the rabble.

You better check with your "experts" again.  He didn't know what was in the report, he didn't even read the report, and he seemed like he was unaware of the questions being asked.  Was his name on the report?  YES, but he did not author that report. Go check with your expert.

If he (Mueller) did not hear of Fusion GPS, he was either lying, unaware of what others put in the report, senile, or all three.

Steve proved correct. Try reading what I posted again, and could be you will understand it. It was Mueller report and he new what was in it Sadly the far right still dose not know what is in it. No one said Muller did not hear of Fusion but he unlike the far right does not take it as fodder for the rabble as Steve told us the far right enablers do. Experts proved correct again on what the far right does.

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Not only that, but it proved beyond a doubt that Mueller was not the author of the "Mueller Report", in fact it didn't sound like he read it!  When questioned about Fusion GPS, he did not hear of it (so he says).

Hate to break the news to you but he was the author of his report. No one ever said he would do it all him self. He had a staff to do the investigating, and writing. He signed off on everything. Trump never wrote any of his books in fact he never even proof read them per the people who did write them, but we have never heard the far right make a big deal of that. Fusion GPS was not in what Mueller was looking at. That all started under a Reb. and was not part of what Muller was charged to look at. Fusion is a fiction created by the far right leaders for the enablers to get excited about. As S. Bannon has told it is fodder the rabble.

You better check with your "experts" again.  He didn't know what was in the report, he didn't even read the report, and he seemed like he was unaware of the questions being asked.  Was his name on the report?  YES, but he did not author that report. Go check with your expert.

If he (Mueller) did not hear of Fusion GPS, he was either lying, unaware of what others put in the report, senile, or all three.

Steve proved correct. Try reading what I posted again, and could be you will understand it. It was Mueller report and he new what was in it Sadly the far right still dose not know what is in it. No one said Muller did not hear of Fusion but he unlike the far right does not take it as fodder for the rabble as Steve told us the far right enablers do. Experts proved correct again on what the far right does.

I did hear the Mueller report on TV where Mueller said he never heard of Fusion GPS.  You can depend on your friend (expert) Steve or you can believe Mueller himself.

Your experts proved wrong every time!

Oh how little you understand. Mueller said he would not go out side his report when he appeared yesterday. That was outside his report so he never heard of it report wise. You prove why Shawn had to invent a way to reach the followers using small items which were a mixture of truth and right wing fantasy. Steve said it was creating fodder for the rabble since in total it was untrue. Experts proved correct again.

You have very little understanding on what happened yesterday.  Mueller was asked point blank if he heard of Fusion GPS and he answered "no".  He didn't answer: "that was outside my report" but instead said he never heard of them.  He is definitely senile.

You keep referring to your expert as "Steve" and now you changed experts to "Shawn"?  One must keep track of their experts!

I understand the subject and that is why I do not have to keep repeating lines passed down to me. Fusion GPS had nothing to offer yesterday, and it will remain that way for ever except in the minds of the enablers. What Mueller told us yesterday was the total corruption in the WH and people who are and have been close to the President. Muller told us Trump lied in the written responses to the questions they gave him. Trump refused to answer written follow up questions from him. He told us Trump could and should be charged and tried for the crimes pointed out in his report after he leaves office, and even showed how any time limitations could be stopped. He told us that a State could bring charges against Trump now on some of the charges and that would be a way to end the JD rule a President could not be tried while in office. He told congress they could impeach Trump and here is the things for, and supplied the evidence for it. When one knows the full subject they see all of this. When one does not they try and zero in on a simple thing some one told them about. Today more and more thinking people realize what the full impact of yesterday was and it can be the start of the end to Dictator Trump who has broken many laws, sold out country out to Russia, made our allies leave us in droves (Canada just joined with CA on auto rules and left Trump). Now it is up the the decent thinking Americans to rid the USA of the Trump and far right cancer he has brought on us. Time will tell.

Mueller showed us several things: that he was not the author of the "Mueller Report", he did not read the Mueller Report, he was lying under oath by saying he never heard of Fusion GPS, and possibly that he is senile.

Now the rest is up to AG Barr where he will make a good case against Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Comey and many others that started this witch hunt spying on the President elect.

Check with your experts Steve and Shawn.

Did you have a dream last night as none of that ever happened. I do not think he is senile but I can not say the same of the far right and it shows how in panic they are over truth. Truth will do that to them every time. Hate to break the news to you but Barr can will do nothing on your items, and Steve and Shawn are your top leaders. Are you throwing them overboard.

The only person dreaming is YOU. I don't have any idea who Steve and Shawn are. I assumed that they were YOUR EXPERTS?  I can't throw overboard who I do not know.  Don't forget - they are YOUR EXPERTS, not mine.  Mueller is either senile or suffering major dementia.  Truth is what you heard on TV yesterday - no guilt on any charge!

Ever hear  of Shawn Handey (FOX), Steve Bannon. They are 2 of the Gods of the far right and set up all the things the far right post about. You talk about Mueller having problems. Well all can see what is going on now.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 2 of 86

@L42010 wrote:

The whole problem again is how Russia found a doorway to manipulate the American people by their propaganda of false truths spread throughout the lower conscience...feeding the fears of the "unknown boogie man". The worst part, it showed other adversaries just how to exploit the American people and divide us.

The 'open doorway' was an adamant point made by Mueller.

Former special counsel Robert S. Mueller III echoed the consensus of independent researchers in his congressional testimony Wednesday, saying of Russian online political interference: “It wasn’t a single attempt. They’re doing it as we sit here, and they expect to do it the next campaign.” He added that “many more countries” had developed similar capabilities, based in part on the Russian playbook.

Those other countries include Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, China, the United Arab Emirates and Venezuela.  While all may not share Russia's love affair with Trump, it should scare everyone about how easy it is to manipulate gullible Americans through their obsession with social media and 'Share' buttons.

Here is the whole horror story -- It’s not just the Russians anymore as Iranians and others turn up disinformation efforts ahead of 20...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

I did hear the Mueller report on TV where Mueller said he never heard of Fusion GPS.  You can depend on your friend (expert) Steve or you can believe Mueller himself.

Oh how little you understand. Mueller said he would not go out side his report when he appeared yesterday. That was outside his report so he never heard of it report wise. You prove why Shawn had to invent a way to reach the followers using small items which were a mixture of truth and right wing fantasy. Steve said it was creating fodder for the rabble since in total it was untrue. Experts proved correct again.

You have very little understanding on what happened yesterday.  Mueller was asked point blank if he heard of Fusion GPS and he answered "no".  He didn't answer: "that was outside my report" but instead said he never heard of them.  He is definitely senile.

You keep referring to your expert as "Steve" and now you changed experts to "Shawn"?  One must keep track of their experts!

I understand the subject and that is why I do not have to keep repeating lines passed down to me. Fusion GPS had nothing to offer yesterday, and it will remain that way for ever except in the minds of the enablers. What Mueller told us yesterday was the total corruption in the WH and people who are and have been close to the President. Muller told us Trump lied in the written responses to the questions they gave him. Trump refused to answer written follow up questions from him. He told us Trump could and should be charged and tried for the crimes pointed out in his report after he leaves office, and even showed how any time limitations could be stopped. He told us that a State could bring charges against Trump now on some of the charges and that would be a way to end the JD rule a President could not be tried while in office. He told congress they could impeach Trump and here is the things for, and supplied the evidence for it. When one knows the full subject they see all of this. When one does not they try and zero in on a simple thing some one told them about. Today more and more thinking people realize what the full impact of yesterday was and it can be the start of the end to Dictator Trump who has broken many laws, sold out country out to Russia, made our allies leave us in droves (Canada just joined with CA on auto rules and left Trump). Now it is up the the decent thinking Americans to rid the USA of the Trump and far right cancer he has brought on us. Time will tell.

Mueller showed us several things: that he was not the author of the "Mueller Report", he did not read the Mueller Report, he was lying under oath by saying he never heard of Fusion GPS, and possibly that he is senile.

Now the rest is up to AG Barr where he will make a good case against Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Comey and many others that started this witch hunt spying on the President elect.

Did you have a dream last night as none of that ever happened. I do not think he is senile but I can not say the same of the far right and it shows how in panic they are over truth. Truth will do that to them every time. Hate to break the news to you but Barr can will do nothing on your items, and Steve and Shawn are your top leaders. Are you throwing them overboard.

The only person dreaming is YOU. I don't have any idea who Steve and Shawn are. I assumed that they were YOUR EXPERTS?  I can't throw overboard who I do not know.  Don't forget - they are YOUR EXPERTS, not mine.  Mueller is either senile or suffering major dementia.  Truth is what you heard on TV yesterday - no guilt on any charge!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 86

@Panjandrum wrote:

MsStretch:

You're funny.  I did not say that (wish I had though).  It was written by another poster under another topic.

And the hundreds of millions of dollars Russia gave to Hillary?  Now I'm rolling.  What Trump tweet did you get that from?

They really are hilarious. They have created a whole web of conspiracies and villains that they can recite chapter and verse that is gibberish to anyone out the bubble they live in. What the conservative media has done is to practically abuse gullible people by programming them to believe the nonsense they create for ratings.

The whole problem again is how Russia found a doorway to manipulate the American people by their propaganda of false truths spread throughout the lower conscience...feeding the fears of the "unknown boogie man". The worst part, it showed other adversaries just how to exploit the American people and divide us.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 86

MsStretch:

You're funny.  I did not say that (wish I had though).  It was written by another poster under another topic.

And the hundreds of millions of dollars Russia gave to Hillary?  Now I'm rolling.  What Trump tweet did you get that from?

They really are hilarious. They have created a whole web of conspiracies and villains that they can recite chapter and verse that is gibberish to anyone out the bubble they live in. What the conservative media has done is to practically abuse gullible people by programming them to believe the nonsense they create for ratings.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 86

@easyed598 wrote:

STRETCH WROTE-But you cannot turn back the clock, nor can you put the toothpaste back into the tube once it is out. Donald Trump's presidency is the last gasp of a dying demographic in the United States. After he is no longer President and even after his death; i do not expect any high schools or public buildings bearing his name. He will be forgotten and remembered only as being the most corrupt as well as most incompetent President in history--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please remember ,it was under the Obama administration that Russian interference occured.Obama  who also said that Russian interference would not effect one vote prior to the 2016 election.Also remember that it was Hillary and her foundation that received hundreds of millions of dollars from Russia  while Trump received zero.  KEEP AMERICA GREAT-Vote Trump

You mentioned Russian interference, so I guess this is relevant to this subject.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors