Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 11 of 86

@easyed598 wrote:

RKER WROTE-I am sure that the evidence of Obstruction mus have escaped you.  so, perhpas you would like to hear more passages of the Mueller report.

I do heard him say that he could not exonarate Trump. of perhaps you had to leave the TV on that part-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT I HEARD WAS THAT MUELLER DIDN`T HAVE THE POWER TO PROSECUTE OR NOT PROSECUTE.  I GUESS YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE TV ON THAT PART.

No he stayed and heard the full story. He set it up that a prosecutor could prosecute Dictator Trump after he leaves office, and that is backed up by over 1,000 former prosecutors in the Fed. system. Looks like you left the TV.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller."

Of course they attack Mueller, because they can't defend their hero in the White House. Everybody in law enforcment understands how people answer questions. If you're interviewing an innocent person, when you accuse them of committing a crime, they instantly deny it.

However, when you accuse a guilty person of a crime, they don't deny it, they instead attack the police. Why are you trying to frame me? They always try to place the blame on someone else. 

That's not exactly what happened today, but it was the same dynamic. You saw Republican Congressmen and Women attacking Mueller and his team. Everything in America would be perfect if you didn't investigate Trump. They don't live in the real world.

How is the Country any better off Today then it was yesterday?

Forget Mueller Forget Trump

This Entire Exercise Was Ridiculous & it accomplished nothing

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller."

Of course they attack Mueller, because they can't defend their hero in the White House. Everybody in law enforcment understands how people answer questions. If you're interviewing an innocent person, when you accuse them of committing a crime, they instantly deny it.

However, when you accuse a guilty person of a crime, they don't deny it, they instead attack the police. Why are you trying to frame me? They always try to place the blame on someone else. 

That's not exactly what happened today, but it was the same dynamic. You saw Republican Congressmen and Women attacking Mueller and his team. Everything in America would be perfect if you didn't investigate Trump. They don't live in the real world.

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Not only that, but it proved beyond a doubt that Mueller was not the author of the "Mueller Report", in fact it didn't sound like he read it!  When questioned about Fusion GPS, he did not hear of it (so he says).

Hate to break the news to you but he was the author of his report. No one ever said he would do it all him self. He had a staff to do the investigating, and writing. He signed off on everything. Trump never wrote any of his books in fact he never even proof read them per the people who did write them, but we have never heard the far right make a big deal of that. Fusion GPS was not in what Mueller was looking at. That all started under a Reb. and was not part of what Muller was charged to look at. Fusion is a fiction created by the far right leaders for the enablers to get excited about. As S. Bannon has told it is fodder the rabble.

You better check with your "experts" again.  He didn't know what was in the report, he didn't even read the report, and he seemed like he was unaware of the questions being asked.  Was his name on the report?  YES, but he did not author that report. Go check with your expert.

If he (Mueller) did not hear of Fusion GPS, he was either lying, unaware of what others put in the report, senile, or all three.

Steve proved correct. Try reading what I posted again, and could be you will understand it. It was Mueller report and he new what was in it Sadly the far right still dose not know what is in it. No one said Muller did not hear of Fusion but he unlike the far right does not take it as fodder for the rabble as Steve told us the far right enablers do. Experts proved correct again on what the far right does.

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Not only that, but it proved beyond a doubt that Mueller was not the author of the "Mueller Report", in fact it didn't sound like he read it!  When questioned about Fusion GPS, he did not hear of it (so he says).

Hate to break the news to you but he was the author of his report. No one ever said he would do it all him self. He had a staff to do the investigating, and writing. He signed off on everything. Trump never wrote any of his books in fact he never even proof read them per the people who did write them, but we have never heard the far right make a big deal of that. Fusion GPS was not in what Mueller was looking at. That all started under a Reb. and was not part of what Muller was charged to look at. Fusion is a fiction created by the far right leaders for the enablers to get excited about. As S. Bannon has told it is fodder the rabble.

You better check with your "experts" again.  He didn't know what was in the report, he didn't even read the report, and he seemed like he was unaware of the questions being asked.  Was his name on the report?  YES, but he did not author that report. Go check with your expert.

If he (Mueller) did not hear of Fusion GPS, he was either lying, unaware of what others put in the report, senile, or all three.

Steve proved correct. Try reading what I posted again, and could be you will understand it. It was Mueller report and he new what was in it Sadly the far right still dose not know what is in it. No one said Muller did not hear of Fusion but he unlike the far right does not take it as fodder for the rabble as Steve told us the far right enablers do. Experts proved correct again on what the far right does.

I did hear the Mueller report on TV where Mueller said he never heard of Fusion GPS.  You can depend on your friend (expert) Steve or you can believe Mueller himself.

Your experts proved wrong every time!

Oh how little you understand. Mueller said he would not go out side his report when he appeared yesterday. That was outside his report so he never heard of it report wise. You prove why Shawn had to invent a way to reach the followers using small items which were a mixture of truth and right wing fantasy. Steve said it was creating fodder for the rabble since in total it was untrue. Experts proved correct again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

I did hear the Mueller report on TV where Mueller said he never heard of Fusion GPS.  You can depend on your friend (expert) Steve or you can believe Mueller himself.

Your experts proved wrong every time!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 86

Rker wrote-I images that if he was a younger person, he would have been more aggressive. but at his age can you blame  him?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It appears that Mueller left most of the Report to the  Democrat Trump haters. He had little knowledge what was in it. Don`t you think it was strange ,that most of the 500 people who were interviewed during the investigation that he only sat in on only a couple of interviews. Even with that  fact,the  Trump hating team could not find collusion and no evidence of obstruction. Now the House thinks they could do a better job than the so called experts. Good luck with that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 86

@jimc91 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

did you read the report? If not, why not????

Why did Mueller not read it?  

It sure appears he has little knowledge of what's in it.  Not to mention, where do you suppose he got the notion he had the power to "exonerate" anyone...  

Did he at one time work for the Department of Exoneration?  This is the craziest hearing I have ever seen...

The post above remained me of my experience when I was listening to the Mueller report and many Republicans were saying that he only hired Trump enemies.
So, let me try to answer. I am absolutely sure that his staff and him were the author of the report. So trying to memorize it would have been inefficient.
Perhaps we were all expecting teleprompters?
i also saw that his interest  were more on the Russian interference on our elections that whether Trump had committed obstruction on not.
I images that if he was a younger person, he would have been more aggressive. but at his age can you blame  him?
Why in this world would he want to commit himself to save the US when the citizens of this country are not really wanting to pay attention?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 86

STRETCH WROTE-But you cannot turn back the clock, nor can you put the toothpaste back into the tube once it is out. Donald Trump's presidency is the last gasp of a dying demographic in the United States. After he is no longer President and even after his death; i do not expect any high schools or public buildings bearing his name. He will be forgotten and remembered only as being the most corrupt as well as most incompetent President in history--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please remember ,it was under the Obama administration that Russian interference occured.Obama  who also said that Russian interference would not effect one vote prior to the 2016 election.Also remember that it was Hillary and her foundation that received hundreds of millions of dollars from Russia  while Trump received zero.  KEEP AMERICA GREAT-Vote Trump

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 86

RKER WROTE-I am sure that the evidence of Obstruction mus have escaped you.  so, perhpas you would like to hear more passages of the Mueller report.

I do heard him say that he could not exonarate Trump. of perhaps you had to leave the TV on that part-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT I HEARD WAS THAT MUELLER DIDN`T HAVE THE POWER TO PROSECUTE OR NOT PROSECUTE.  I GUESS YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE TV ON THAT PART.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22