Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 41 of 86

Mick said, "This Entire Exercise Was Ridiculous & it accomplished nothing."

I completely disagree with him. Most Americans don't read and they certainly didn't read the Mueller Report. Almost everyone I know was watching. Millions of Americans finally heard another side of the Muller Report they never heard before. This could be a game changer.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 42 of 86

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller."

Of course they attack Mueller, because they can't defend their hero in the White House. Everybody in law enforcment understands how people answer questions. If you're interviewing an innocent person, when you accuse them of committing a crime, they instantly deny it.

However, when you accuse a guilty person of a crime, they don't deny it, they instead attack the police. Why are you trying to frame me? They always try to place the blame on someone else. 

That's not exactly what happened today, but it was the same dynamic. You saw Republican Congressmen and Women attacking Mueller and his team. Everything in America would be perfect if you didn't investigate Trump. They don't live in the real world.

How is the Country any better off Today then it was yesterday?

Forget Mueller Forget Trump

This Entire Exercise Was Ridiculous & it accomplished nothing

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Mueller Hearing 2 Expose Incumbent Dems Incompetence

Message 43 of 86

"I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller."

Of course they attack Mueller, because they can't defend their hero in the White House. Everybody in law enforcment understands how people answer questions. If you're interviewing an innocent person, when you accuse them of committing a crime, they instantly deny it.

However, when you accuse a guilty person of a crime, they don't deny it, they instead attack the police. Why are you trying to frame me? They always try to place the blame on someone else. 

That's not exactly what happened today, but it was the same dynamic. You saw Republican Congressmen and Women repeatedly attacking Mueller and his team. Everything in America would be perfect if you didn't investigate Trump. They don't live in the real world.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
if you read the report, you will certainly find that is not true.

Did you hear the questioning of Mueller?  He definitely did NOT write any part of the report and I'm not sure he read it either.  He didn't understand most of the questioners and fumbled his answers.

A Perfect Example of WHY putting the most Important Jobs in the Country in the Hands and especially the Minds of 70+ year old People is not only Absurd but Dangerous

The top three Democratic leaders in the House are in their late 70s. Minority leader Nancy Pelosi is 77 years old, Democratic whip Steny Hoyer is 78 and assistant minority leader Jim Clyburn is 77 years old. (add 2 years)

Anyone who has ever worked in the Medical Field or with Elderly Family & Friends who did not recognize Mueller as a person who's mind is failing is either lying or losing their own minds

Why do you think he asked at the Last Minute last night to have someone from his Team to be there with him today - even Mueller knows he's starting to Lose it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 86

I find it interesting that Trump supporters' comments have mostly been personal attacks against Mueller.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 86
that doesn't matter, everything you need to know about the criminal in the White House is in the report, but you won't read it...why?
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 86

@Tom5678 wrote:

Did you hear the questioning of Mueller?  He definitely did NOT write any part of the report and I'm not sure he read it either.  He didn't understand most of the questioners and fumbled his answers.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 86
no thats Trump, senile and unfit for command, duty, President and anything else you can imagine.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 86
wrong. Trump is the incompetant one and he proves this every time his lips move, LOL !!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 86
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors