Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

128 Views
Message 31 of 85

@mandm84 wrote:

9152 says "As to what it tells an intelligent person - that he has given up on the Russian collusion, the porn star, the lobbying and is still looking for something - anything."

--------------

" Intelligent person " - no collusion ? Sorry but that's what President Trump has told everyone , but only you and other trumpkins believe the 3,000 lies !!! BTW , I never heard Prosecutor Mueller announce that there is " No Collusion" , did I miss that ?


When did he tell everyone that? As to Mueller, I can't see the connectivity between a porn star and collusion with the Russians. Perhaps you can expand on your theory in that area.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
124
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

124 Views
Message 32 of 85

@mandm84 wrote:

9152 asks "Who are the "crooks, con-men, and grafters" that attended the parties under discussion?"

----------------

Don't fear 9152 and fellow trumpkins , the Honorable Prosecutor Robert Mueller will make that announcement at the appropriate time.


But it was brought up by a poster. Is it your theory that Mueller is posting here or one of our posters is a Mueller insider using the boards to leak?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
124
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
101
Views

Mueller Expands his Probe

101 Views
Message 33 of 85

I want to thank RK for completely misunderstanding my post (as usual), and then doing what he always, does. He changed the subject to something he wants to talk about. 

 

RK said, "Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?"

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
101
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
101
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

101 Views
Message 34 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!


Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?

 

No wonder you have to resort to Fox, low IQ, and phony laughing.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
101
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

130 Views
Message 35 of 85

9152 says "As to what it tells an intelligent person - that he has given up on the Russian collusion, the porn star, the lobbying and is still looking for something - anything."

--------------

" Intelligent person " - no collusion ? Sorry but that's what President Trump has told everyone , but only you and other trumpkins believe the 3,000 lies !!! BTW , I never heard Prosecutor Mueller announce that there is " No Collusion" , did I miss that ?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
131
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

131 Views
Message 36 of 85

9152 asks "Who are the "crooks, con-men, and grafters" that attended the parties under discussion?"

----------------

Don't fear 9152 and fellow trumpkins , the Honorable Prosecutor Robert Mueller will make that announcement at the appropriate time.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
131
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

137 Views
Message 37 of 85

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

 

From the endless noise by the ignoblers, reading is not required.   You can provide a link to the information that details the order and they won't read it.   

 

For the record, the Special Prosecutor Investigation ( by a Republican) into Iran/ Contra during the Reagan Administration lasted much longer than the current investigation.   It is only because of the GOP control of Congress that Reagan was not impeached.   (Boland Amendment and lying to Congress).

 

Reading the order does not say who is being investigated - and this is most important - what crime. I would think that any rational person, ignobeler or otherwise, would find those issues worth knowing or at least thinking about.


 


 


Mueller's investigation is by definition secret - and will remain so until indictments are brought and details become publicly known when they are revealed in sworn affidavits and/or testimony in trial.

Not all information and evidence revealed in cooperative testimony related to a plea deal is required to be disclosed, and may not become known for years or decades...

 

While one may want to know - whether one actually knows is dependent upon whether one is vetted and trusted by Mueller and his team...

 

As for the unfounded and unsupportable allegation of what's most important, it must be remembered that being afflicted with a severe case of bigoted political bias does not require that one is entitled to know the details of Mueller's investigations thus far...

 

There are a couple other posters here who engage in posting the fatuously inane bias fueled words - "I would think" - and they're correct - they "think" - but do not reason logically based upon empirically proved factual data - but instead cite bigoted beliefs rather than proved factual data.

 

 

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
137
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
137
Views

Mueller Expands his Probe

137 Views
Message 38 of 85

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

145 Views
Message 39 of 85

@afisher wrote:

 

From the endless noise by the ignoblers, reading is not required.   You can provide a link to the information that details the order and they won't read it.   

 

For the record, the Special Prosecutor Investigation ( by a Republican) into Iran/ Contra during the Reagan Administration lasted much longer than the current investigation.   It is only because of the GOP control of Congress that Reagan was not impeached.   (Boland Amendment and lying to Congress).

 

Reading the order does not say who is being investigated - and this is most important - what crime. I would think that any rational person, ignobeler or otherwise, would find those issues worth knowing or at least thinking about.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
143
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

143 Views
Message 40 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Chasky wrote, "It is hilarious to see one trump cult member (or paid poster) endlessly and hopelessly trying to justify trump's actions and futilely attempting to discredit a special counsel tirelessly and professionally doing his job"

 

7 days a week, almost 365 days a year. Maybe he is being paid by the Russians? Or, he's not being paid and he's a brainwashed Trump Cult member? Which one?

 

As for Mueller, news telling us he's expanding the investigation, after more than a year, is very interesting information.


Yep. 24/7 wondering what crime is being investigated - and still no answer. True - all the praise for Mueller and attacks of anyone questioning him (including the "cult" childishness) and yet, no answer to the very basic issue - that is very interesting information.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
143
Views