Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

Message 21 of 85

ROFLMAO:   acccording to trollers, if THEY personally have never heard of something happening, then it has to be illegal or immoral or just plain wrong.      

Obviously, the fair haired ignoblers have lacked the initiative or perhaps is suffering from memory loss to recall what happened with Reagan Administration was investigated during the Iran / Contra guns for money snafu.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 85

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
I think this has been brought up before but Mueller is also looking into several wealthy Russians who were granted unusual access to Trump inauguration parties. He continues to follow the money, and there is LOTS of it!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/17848e44-6f91-3aee-afaa-0c8e49b0b4fd/ss_why-trump%E2%80%99s-inauguratio...

"Follow the Money" worked great to bring down Nixon, and it will bring down Der Trumper as well.

Lemontop got $400M from Deutsche Bank when nobody else would lend the serial fraudster/bankruptee a dime -

DB was convicted of laundering hundreds of millions for the Russian mob, Oligarchs and Government (often the same folks)

Der Trumper told our State Dept to STOP COLLECTING the sizable fines we had imposed on DB for their criminal activity, and of course he's been much more supportive of Russia than any of our actual allies.

Russian PsyOps warriors from the KGB designed and delivered millions of anti-Hillary posts on Social Media to carefully selected likely Trump voters, with 200,000 of those ads going to people in the 4 swing states in the weeks before the election.

We KNOW all this already. Any GOPers who consider the process of finding this, and enough dirty deeds to indict 19 of Trumpers top advisers and associates, (5 of whom have ALREADY plead guilty to FELONY crimes including conspiracy Against The United States) to be a "fishing expedition" is delusional or so desperate to make a last stand in their losing battle of the culture wars they don't care their position is untenable.

I never heard of a Special Council spending $17m (as of May 31st) to investigate the guest list at parties.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 85

@Tom5678 wrote:
I think this has been brought up before but Mueller is also looking into several wealthy Russians who were granted unusual access to Trump inauguration parties. He continues to follow the money, and there is LOTS of it!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/17848e44-6f91-3aee-afaa-0c8e49b0b4fd/ss_why-trump%E2%80%99s-inauguratio...

"Follow the Money" worked great to bring down Nixon, and it will bring down Der Trumper as well.

Lemontop got $400M from Deutsche Bank when nobody else would lend the serial fraudster/bankruptee a dime -

DB was convicted of laundering hundreds of millions for the Russian mob, Oligarchs and Government (often the same folks)

Der Trumper told our State Dept to STOP COLLECTING the sizable fines we had imposed on DB for their criminal activity, and of course he's been much more supportive of Russia than any of our actual allies.

Russian PsyOps warriors from the KGB designed and delivered millions of anti-Hillary posts on Social Media to carefully selected likely Trump voters, with 200,000 of those ads going to people in the 4 swing states in the weeks before the election.

We KNOW all this already. Any GOPers who consider the process of finding this, and enough dirty deeds to indict 19 of Trumpers top advisers and associates, (5 of whom have ALREADY plead guilty to FELONY crimes including conspiracy Against The United States) to be a "fishing expedition" is delusional or so desperate to make a last stand in their losing battle of the culture wars they don't care their position is untenable.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 85

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

I love it , a President Trump supporter questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism ". Now that takes nerve !! The Honorable Republican Robert Mueller has been nothing but Professional his entire career !! Can you say that about President Trump ?

Who is questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism"?

Is your post content saying that the conservative substitute for reading comprehension wasn't adequate, and there's now a burning need to ask a progressive/liberal for the correct answer?

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 85

@mandm84 wrote:

I love it , a President Trump supporter questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism ". Now that takes nerve !! The Honorable Republican Robert Mueller has been nothing but Professional his entire career !! Can you say that about President Trump ?

Who is questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Since RK's trying to mock me, with no success, I'm going to repeat my previous post, word for word.

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!

Since ct is having his/her/it's feelings hurt without fully reading the post, rk will repeat it word for word:

Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?

No wonder you have to resort to Fox, low IQ, and phony laughing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 85

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 85

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!

Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?

Have you noticed that police, detectives, prosecutors and District Attorneys all decline to comment about an investigation in progress as well as decline to release any information about testimony before a Grand Jury?

Why? 

It's what the law requires of a significant amount of information and evidence involved in investigation of suspected criminal acts...

Of course trump and his cult/klan only know what they want and aren't willing to allow messy things like laws, professional ethics and the like to interfere with their dishonest aims and actions...

That's how it is with trump and his dishonest lying cult members...

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Expands his Probe

Message 29 of 85

Since RK's trying to mock me, with no success, I'm going to repeat my previous post, word for word.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I want to thank RK for completely misunderstanding my post (as usual), and then doing what he always, does. He changed the subject to something he wants to talk about. 

RK said, "Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?"

You are welcome. BTW - The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. 

Kudos
Views