Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

Message 1 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a perfect example of hypocrisy. It's very typical of Trump Cult members who are not in touch with the facts or the truth.

We know RK's repeatedly proven he does NOT understand Mueller's Mission.

If he doesn't understand the mission, how does RK know Mueller hasn't fulfulled it? I'm LOL

RK said, " I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet".

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"

It's dejavu all over again. However:

In his usual wisdom, rk is pointing out the difference between found anything and fulfill his mission. He hopes that is not too subtle.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Expands his Probe

Message 2 of 85

Here's a perfect example of hypocrisy. It's very typical of Trump Cult members who are not in touch with the facts or the truth.

We know RK's repeatedly proven he does NOT understand Mueller's Mission.

If he doesn't understand the mission, how does RK know Mueller hasn't fulfulled it? I'm LOL

RK said, " I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet".

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"

In his usual wisdom, rk is pointing out the difference between found anything and fulfill his mission. He hopes that is not too subtle.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 85

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Anyone who tries to answer RK's questions should know that he's just like his hero in the White House, it's a ONE WAY Street. He asks questions but never answers them. In addition, he ignores your answers and changes the subject. 

The nature of the Mueller Investigation has been explained numerous times, but RK and other Trump Cult members refuse to accept the explanation. At the same time, they pretend that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. 

And where do they get that pearl of wisdom? From Fox and Trump, which is another shocker.

Anyone who understands the concept of "discussion" understands that it is not about rk, Fox, "Trump Cult" or some supposed hero. Nor is it about making things up, attributing them to others and then attacking the others. As an example - I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet". And yet there is ct arguing with him/her/itself about it.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 85

Anyone who tries to answer RK's questions should know that he's just like his hero in the White House, it's a ONE WAY Street. He asks questions but never answers them. In addition, he ignores your answers and changes the subject. 

The nature of the Mueller Investigation has been explained numerous times, but RK and other Trump Cult members refuse to accept the explanation. At the same time, they pretend that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. 

And where do they get that pearl of wisdom? From Fox and Trump, which is another shocker.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I think we periodically need fairy tales sparked by fairy dust that isn't part of the real world. Here's a perfect example:

"And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

Let's face it - had he been able to "get Trump", he would be done."

What is the "fairy dust" - do you think that the President is not Mueller's prime target?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 85

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier, intelligent people apply logic, so they understand why Mueller's expanding the investigation, as opposed to winding it down.

And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

Let's face it - has(sic) he been able to "get Trump", he would be done.

Nope - that's a disingenuous falsehood motivated by dishonest political bias.

The Watergate investigation took over two years in an era when republican domestic crooks and liars were much less sophisticated.

It will undoubtedly take longer in an era when crooks and liars with connections to Russians are somewhat more sophisticated regarding hiding their crimimal actions.

More Americans trust Mueller than trump - a man whose habitual mendacity and dishonesty - extending from his youth - is a recognized and established fact - well - that is - for those who are logical, rational and have the capacity to distinguish the difference between truth and falsehood and recognize the lies of trump and his cult/klan...

The unsuccessful attempt to shut down the investigation is motivated solely by well-founded fears that - if continued - the investigation will continue to discover and uncover additional links between trump's campaign, Russian operatives, and russian interference inthe 2016 election - including the possibiity that trump - the pathological liar - knew about and approved of the actions of some people linked to his campaign...

On Russian meddling, Americans trust Mueller more than Trump, poll shows

Americans are worried about Russian election meddling — and think Trump isn’t taking it seriously - ...

A larger percentage of Americans than voted for trump have very serious doubts about whether trump knew of Russian election interference and allowed it to continue without saying anything.

The world knows that Nixon unlawfully interfered with the Vietnam Peace Talks to enhance his election chances, just as Reagan interfered with the Iranian Hostage release to enhance his election chances - it's a historically established republican propensity that a great many Americans strongly suspect that trump also engaged in to enhance his election chances.

Trump has a life-long history of being a liar and a crook - there's absolutely no logical and rational reason to expect that a miracle has occurred and that trump suddenly became honest - his 3000 plus lies are evidence that trump is still grossly dishonest, and will do anything - regardless of how dishonest - to get more power and wealth.

That will become even more obvious after he meets with Putin - his handler...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 85

I think we periodically need fairy tales sparked by fairy dust that isn't part of the real world. Here's a perfect example:

"And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

Let's face it - has he been able to "get Trump", he would be done."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier, intelligent people apply logic, so they understand why Mueller's expanding the investigation, as opposed to winding it down.

And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

Let's face it - has he been able to "get Trump", he would be done.

Kudos
Views