Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Mueller Expands his Probe

I think the following sends a message that Mueller's investigation is growing.

 

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is tapping additional Justice Department resources for help with new legal battles as his year-old investigation of Russian interference with the 2016 election continues to expand. 

 

As Mueller pursues his probe, he’s making more use of career prosecutors from the offices of U.S. attorneys and from Justice Department headquarters, as well as FBI agents, a sign that he may be laying the groundwork to hand off parts of his investigation eventually, several current and former U.S. officials said.  

 

Mueller and his team of 17 federal prosecutors are coping with a higher-than-expected volume of court challenges that has added complexity in recent months, but there’s no political appetite at this time to increase the size of his staff, the officials said.

 

Mueller’s probe has come under attack from President Donald Trump and his allies who say it’s going on too long, expanding too far and costing too much. But the special counsel’s charter, issued by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, includes investigating whether Trump or associates colluded with Russia and “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-05/mueller-said-to-tap-more-career-prosecutors-as-tr...

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a perfect example of hypocrisy. It's very typical of Trump Cult members who are not in touch with the facts or the truth.

 

We know RK's repeatedly proven he does NOT understand Mueller's Mission.

If he doesn't understand the mission, how does RK know Mueller hasn't fulfulled it? I'm LOL

 

RK said, " I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet".

 

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"

0 Kudos
313 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a perfect example of hypocrisy. It's very typical of Trump Cult members who are not in touch with the facts or the truth.

 

We know RK's repeatedly proven he does NOT understand Mueller's Mission.

If he doesn't understand the mission, how does RK know Mueller hasn't fulfulled it? I'm LOL

 

RK said, " I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet".

 

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"


It's dejavu all over again. However:

 In his usual wisdom, rk is pointing out the difference between found anything and fulfill his mission. He hopes that is not too subtle.

0 Kudos
306 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a perfect example of hypocrisy. It's very typical of Trump Cult members who are not in touch with the facts or the truth.

 

RK said, " I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet".

 

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"

0 Kudos
324 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a perfect example of hypocrisy. It's very typical of Trump Cult members who are not in touch with the facts or the truth.

 

RK said, " I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet".

 

RK said, It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission"


 In his usual wisdom, rk is pointing out the difference between found anything and fulfill his mission. He hopes that is not too subtle.

0 Kudos
322 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone who tries to answer RK's questions should know that he's just like his hero in the White House, it's a ONE WAY Street. He asks questions but never answers them. In addition, he ignores your answers and changes the subject. 

 

The nature of the Mueller Investigation has been explained numerous times, but RK and other Trump Cult members refuse to accept the explanation. At the same time, they pretend that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. 

 

And where do they get that pearl of wisdom? From Fox and Trump, which is another shocker.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Anyone who tries to answer RK's questions should know that he's just like his hero in the White House, it's a ONE WAY Street. He asks questions but never answers them. In addition, he ignores your answers and changes the subject. 

 

The nature of the Mueller Investigation has been explained numerous times, but RK and other Trump Cult members refuse to accept the explanation. At the same time, they pretend that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. 

 

And where do they get that pearl of wisdom? From Fox and Trump, which is another shocker.


Anyone who understands the concept of "discussion" understands that it is not about rk, Fox, "Trump Cult" or some supposed hero. Nor is it about making things up, attributing them to others and then attacking the others. As an example - I have not seen anyone "pretend that Mueller hasn't found anything yet". And yet there is ct arguing with him/her/itself about it.

0 Kudos
328 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I think we periodically need fairy tales sparked by fairy dust that isn't part of the real world. Here's a perfect example:

 

"And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

 

Let's face it - has he been able to "get Trump", he would be done."

0 Kudos
364 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

I think we periodically need fairy tales sparked by fairy dust that isn't part of the real world. Here's a perfect example:

 

"And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

 

Let's face it - had he been able to "get Trump", he would be done."


What is the "fairy dust" - do you think that the President is not Mueller's prime target?

0 Kudos
349 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

As I stated earlier, intelligent people apply logic, so they understand why Mueller's expanding the investigation, as opposed to winding it down.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier, intelligent people apply logic, so they understand why Mueller's expanding the investigation, as opposed to winding it down.


And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

 

Let's face it - has he been able to "get Trump", he would be done.

0 Kudos
372 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier, intelligent people apply logic, so they understand why Mueller's expanding the investigation, as opposed to winding it down.


And as I very correctly posted, it was quite obviously because he has not yet been able to fulfill his task - Get Trump by any means necessary.

 

Let's face it - has(sic) he been able to "get Trump", he would be done.


Nope - that's a disingenuous falsehood motivated by dishonest political bias.

 

The Watergate investigation took over two years in an era when republican domestic crooks and liars were much less sophisticated.

 

It will undoubtedly take longer in an era when crooks and liars with connections to Russians are somewhat more sophisticated regarding hiding their crimimal actions.

 

More Americans trust Mueller than trump - a man whose habitual mendacity and dishonesty - extending from his youth - is a recognized and established fact - well - that is - for those who are logical, rational and have the capacity to distinguish the difference between truth and falsehood and recognize the lies of trump and his cult/klan...

 

The unsuccessful attempt to shut down the investigation is motivated solely by well-founded fears that - if continued - the investigation will continue to discover and uncover additional links between trump's campaign, Russian operatives, and russian interference inthe 2016 election - including the possibiity that trump - the pathological liar - knew about and approved of the actions of some people linked to his campaign...

 

On Russian meddling, Americans trust Mueller more than Trump, poll shows

 

Americans are worried about Russian election meddling — and think Trump isn’t taking it seriously - ...

 

A larger percentage of Americans than voted for trump have very serious doubts about whether trump knew of Russian election interference and allowed it to continue without saying anything.

 

The world knows that Nixon unlawfully interfered with the Vietnam Peace Talks to enhance his election chances, just as Reagan interfered with the Iranian Hostage release to enhance his election chances - it's a historically established republican propensity that a great many Americans strongly suspect that trump also engaged in to enhance his election chances.

 

Trump has a life-long history of being a liar and a crook - there's absolutely no logical and rational reason to expect that a miracle has occurred and that trump suddenly became honest - his 3000 plus lies are evidence that trump is still grossly dishonest, and will do anything - regardless of how dishonest - to get more power and wealth.

 

That will become even more obvious after he meets with Putin - his handler...

 

 

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
363 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

After more than a year, Mueller is expanding his investigation as opposed to winding it down. If you have common sense and understand the appplication of logic, what does that tell you?

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

After more than a year, Mueller is expanding his investigation as opposed to winding it down. If you have common sense and understand the appplication of logic, what does that tell you?


It says that after all this time and all that money spent he is still not able to fulfill his mission - Get Trump by whatever means necessary.

0 Kudos
351 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

After more than a year, Mueller is expanding his investigation as opposed to winding it down. If you have common sense and understand the appplication of logic, what does that tell yoy (sic)?


Not sure of what it tells 'yoy', whoever that is, but apparently he keeps trying to find something to justify his search.

0 Kudos
357 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

After more than a year, Mueller is expanding his investigation as opposed to winding it down. If you have common sense and understand the appplication of logic, what does that tell yoy (sic)?


Not sure of what it tells 'yoy', whoever that is, but apparently he keeps trying to find something to justify his search.


Mueller has already provided more than enough to justify the ongoing investigation.

Honored Social Butterfly

afisher, do you agree Trump Cult members are fascinating when it comes to the Mueller investigation?

 

  • Even though they know very little about the investigation, they pretend to know all about it.
  • They claim it's a waste of time. If you know very little about it, how do you know it's a waste of time? Never confuse Trump Cult members wih the facts
  • If it's such a waste, why are they always trying to undermine and slander Mueller? 
  • Next, Mueller is a Marine Corp combat veteran with a life long record of service to America and a stellar reputation in the world of law enforcement.
  • Trump is a low life piece of trash who's also a pathological liar

Incredibly, they perceive Trump as Mr. Honest and they fall for Fox Propaganda, so they attack Mueller as if he's public enemy number one.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

afisher, do you agree Trump Cult members are fascinating when it comes to the Mueller investigation?

 

  • Even though they know very little about the investigation, they pretend to know all about it.
  • They claim it's a waste of time. If you know very little about it, how do you know it's a waste of time? Never confuse Trump Cult members wih the facts
  • If it's such a waste, why are they always trying to undermine and slander Mueller? 
  • Next, Mueller is a Marine Corp combat veteran with a life long record of service to America and a stellar reputation in the world of law enforcement.
  • Trump is a low life piece of trash who's also a pathological liar

Incredibly, they perceive Trump as Mr. Honest and they fall for Fox Propaganda, so they attack Mueller as if he's public enemy number one.


No Mr. Honest, no Fox, no "piece of trash", no cult, no slander of Mueller, no pathological liar - just a basic issue, are we in agreement that Mueller has only one task - "Get Trump by whatever means necessary"?

Honored Social Butterfly

they can't help it, it's that TCD working overtime again. ( Trump Cult Disorder) You cannot reason with them, and predictably when Mueller has finished his investigation they predictably will be up in arms, and full of non acceptance.
Honored Social Butterfly


@Tom5678 wrote:
they can't help it, it's that TCD working overtime again. ( Trump Cult Disorder) You cannot reason with them, and predictably when Mueller has finished his investigation they predictably will be up in arms, and full of non acceptance.

does that mean that mueller's job is not to get trump?

0 Kudos
373 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

   ROFLMAO:   acccording to trollers, if THEY personally have never heard of something happening, then it has to be illegal or immoral or just plain wrong.      

   Obviously, the fair haired ignoblers have lacked the initiative or perhaps is suffering from memory loss to recall what happened with Reagan Administration was investigated during the Iran / Contra guns for money snafu.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly


@afisher wrote:

   ROFLMAO:   acccording to trollers, if THEY personally have never heard of something happening, then it has to be illegal or immoral or just plain wrong.      

   Obviously, the fair haired ignoblers have lacked the initiative or perhaps is suffering from memory loss to recall what happened with Reagan Administration was investigated during the Iran / Contra guns for money snafu.   


There is really nothing funny about all the cheers for the honorable Republican Robert Mueller investigating........... well, some unknown, spending scads of money and the only clue they have is "tick-toc" and something from 30 years ago.

 

This ignobeler wonders if one of those lefties who (in their own minds) are obviously so much smarter could suggest what Mueller's target is.

 

My fair haired guess is that it is and has been to "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

Honored Social Butterfly

Since RK's trying to mock me, with no success, I'm going to repeat my previous post, word for word.

 

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Since RK's trying to mock me, with no success, I'm going to repeat my previous post, word for word.

 

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!


Since ct is having his/her/it's feelings hurt without fully reading the post, rk will repeat it word for word:

Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?

 

No wonder you have to resort to Fox, low IQ, and phony laughing.

0 Kudos
194 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I want to thank RK for completely misunderstanding my post (as usual), and then doing what he always, does. He changed the subject to something he wants to talk about. 

 

RK said, "Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?"

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

I want to thank RK for completely misunderstanding my post (as usual), and then doing what he always, does. He changed the subject to something he wants to talk about. 

 

RK said, "Is it your point that you have no idea as to what he is investigating or the reason he was assigned the task because it is a SECRET?"


You are welcome. BTW - The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. 

0 Kudos
195 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I love it , a President Trump supporter questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism ". Now that takes nerve !! The Honorable Republican Robert Mueller has been nothing but Professional his entire career !! Can you say that about President Trump ?

Honored Social Butterfly


@mandm84 wrote:

I love it , a President Trump supporter questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism ". Now that takes nerve !! The Honorable Republican Robert Mueller has been nothing but Professional his entire career !! Can you say that about President Trump ?


Who is questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism"?

0 Kudos
200 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

I love it , a President Trump supporter questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism ". Now that takes nerve !! The Honorable Republican Robert Mueller has been nothing but Professional his entire career !! Can you say that about President Trump ?


Who is questioning " Robert Mueller's Professionalism"?


Is your post content saying that the conservative substitute for reading comprehension wasn't adequate, and there's now a burning need to ask a progressive/liberal for the correct answer?

 

 

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Cult members have no clue. The process of a professional criminal investigation is SECRET. Those involved in the investigation do not provide periodic updates for the Fox propaganda network. Although they have zero knowledge, Fox tells their low IQ viewers that Mueller hasn't uncovered anything yet. I'm LOL!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png