From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Expands his Probe

Message 71 of 85

That will be the key question I think. Will it conclude BEFORE the election, or after? If it is before, will it be too distracting or not. I really don't have the answer to that.

Yes, I thought the same thing. What would be the repercussions if the investigation is still going on by election day? How will people view that?

Dems will be motivated to vote since many media outlets will run with all kinds of speculations. Republicans will also be motivated as they will feel it is a witch hunt. 

I expect a big turnout for a midterm election - no matter what.

One way it could hurt Republicans is if Mueller indicts Jared, Trump Jr., Ivanka, or Trump himself before the election. 

My own thoughts - it is possible Jared or Trump Jr. will be indicted on something. They're young, rich and in business. International business dealings, as well. I'm sure they've done some wheeling and dealing in such a way that it is considered illegal. If they did, Mueller will find it.

Maybe they stepped outside the law during the campaign. Another problem.

But, I'm sure they will have the best legal team money can buy, even though that won't prevent them from at least being indicted - on something.

If Mueller wants to find information on Trump, his family, or his friends, he knows exactly where to look. It's at his fingertips, so to speak. (Trump said he was "wire-tapped". That, to me sounded dumb. "Surveilled" would have made much more sense).

Did you see this past week the NSA deleted hundreds of millions of records of phone calls and texts after it found that it had no authority to receive some of those records, according to the NY Times.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/06/nsa-deletes-records-of-calls-and-texts-because-of-irregu...

Mueller has access to all kinds of information, it's a wonder this investigation hasn't concluded by now. 

What I've found surprising is why would Flynn, or others, lie to Mueller. Anything Mueller asks, he more than likely already knows the answer. You might as well be totally honest, or at least, as Jeff Sessions does, "I don't recall".

Mueller wants to interview Trump. I can't see anyone more likely to be tripped up into telling a lie than Donald Trump. There would be plenty of "gotcha" moments by the Team Mueller. 

Anyway, four months until the election.

jared saudi.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 85

Presidents always invite long term business associates. But the standard model is for those business associates to be fellow pols.

Since President Trump is not a lifetime pol, it figures that his associates would be fellow businessmen. And, as an international businessman, it figures his associates would not all be from Kansas.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 85
I read an article today about expanding the investigation into the Inauguration. Ton of Russians showed up and hob nobbed at quartermil to million dollar venues, and its illegal for foreigners to donate. Also..50 mil is unacounted for.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 85
that will be the key question I think. Will it conclude BEFORE the election, or after? If it is before, will it be too distracting or not. I really don't have the answer to that.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 85

I'm wondering will Mueller catch the Big Fish before the election. 

mueller fishing2.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 85
@Panjandrum
News stations showed a couple of them at parties sitting there as comfortable as can be.

Surely no one is going to say Fake News to pictures.?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 85
Tom5678

Yes , they showed on the news they did have Rich or at least Russians at parties, so he can't lie about that.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 85
I think this has been brought up before but Mueller is also looking into several wealthy Russians who were granted unusual access to Trump inauguration parties. He continues to follow the money, and there is LOTS of it!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/17848e44-6f91-3aee-afaa-0c8e49b0b4fd/ss_why-trump%E2%80%99s-inauguratio...
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 85

NOTHAPPENNING:  Where's the beef?

Mueller's briefcase with multiple copies in safe places?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 85

Other cases took years, they just want to stop the investagation to hide the truth. 

Keep on the right track and time will tell.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors