Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 election

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 81 of 220

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I would like to ask a question to some of the posters in this thread?

Haven't you all had enough with the posts that some poster in this message boar simply doesn't answer anything and attack anything that any of you have to say?  Haven't you all figure how much or a waste of time trying to explain anything is to certain posters in this thread?

No offense but why?
"

He said bye bye to me so now he can not post to me. Get him to say bye bye to you, or call animal control as he suggested that might give you a short break. It takes time to do the paper work when they respond to a call.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 82 of 220

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Haven't you all had enough with the posts that some poster in this message boar simply doesn't answer anything and attack anything that any of you have to say?  Haven't you all figure how much or a waste of time trying to explain anything is to certain posters in this thread?

No offense but why?
"

Why should anyone answer frivolous questions?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 220

@Roxanna35 wrote:

No offense but why?
"

Well, if there is a boar running around in here, perhaps you (as the "conscience of the boards") should call animal control.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 220

No offense but why?
"

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 220

@Roxanna35 wrote:

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

My answer is why don't you pay attention to what is posted.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Blind hatred for Hillary made some to make stupid decisions.

Blind devotion does the same for some posters that let hostility for someone who exercised his right to an opinion of his own.

I'm aware of Mueller's activity and to that of those who has criticized Trump's administration of doing what Obama's failed to do.

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 87 of 220

Jim asked, "Since this incident happened during the Obama administration what’s wrong with asking why he did nothing about it?"

The answer is obvious, President Obama did not want to have any impact on the election. The last thing he wanted was to appear as if he was favoring Hillary.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 220

Since this incident happened during the Obama administration what’s wrong with asking why he did nothing about it?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 89 of 220

Trump Cult members are incapable of holding Trump accountable or responsible for anything. They jump up and scream President Obama or Hillary's name. That makes them feel better because it couldn't possibly be their Supreme Leader. 

The facts are very clear. Trump's been President for 18 months and he's done nothing to prevent another Russian attack on our democracy. In fact, he usually denies that it happened in 2016.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 220

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Blind hatred for Hillary made some to make stupid decisions.

Blind devotion does the same for some posters that let hostility for someone who exercised his right to an opinion of his own.

I'm aware of Mueller's activity and to that of those who has criticized Trump's administration of doing what Obama's failed to do.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.