Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 election

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 61 of 220

@williamb39198 wrote:

@ChasKy53

Does it seem like we are in a constant state of trying to reason with trump supporters who deflect, troll, bait, fabricate accusations, and try to sow seeds of confusion. And not answer reasonable questions, run out of facts, then dismiss you like they don’t have time to discuss a subject because we are in a lower caste system than they are in. 

So, may we maintain that we know where they are philosophically, who they are as trump supporters, and why they support an absolutely terrible president. 

May the truth prevail

It seems many of them support trump out of blind hatred for Hillary, for the left, for what they erroneously see as Liberal, or at times even because trump represents white supremacy.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 62 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

One has always simply been a troll. It is sad to have seen another poster flip politically to the far right and basically become a troll also.

At least I'm able to think for myself instead of following lockstep with the crowd without having any original thoughts that are not given approval by others. 

As far as trolling, I note that you are a frequent dissenter with most of my posts instead of vice versa.  I don't always follow your posts with dissenting or negative remarks, like you mainly do mine....and with the same type comments about me not following the crowd.

Have you noticed that the main part of your comments in this topic is not about the subject, but about me?

I mentioned no particular poster. Funny you should respond.

12 intelligence officers have been charged with hacking. Do you think trump should meet privately with Putin with no others in the room?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 220

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I would like to ask a question to some of the posters in this thread?

Haven't you all had enough with the posts that some poster in this message boar simply doesn't answer anything and attack anything that any of you have to say?  Haven't you all figure how much or a waste of time trying to explain anything is to certain posters in this thread?

No offense but why?
"

One has always simply been a troll. It is sad to have seen another poster flip politically to the far right and basically become a troll also.

Another off-topic, trolling, insulting "Yeah, me too". But- you gotcha kudoes.

Yep - ChasKy53 committed the unpardonable act (for a trump supporter) of posting the truth.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 220

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Interesting. And per your claim against @CriticalThinking, who is criticizing who here? You claimed earlier in this thread that my questions were “rarely reasonable”

My questions were not unreasonable

I quit paying attention to your questions long ago.  As far as your questions not being unreasonable, that is your opinion.

In other words ........ questions you cannot or simply don't want to answer are unreasonable.

Is that a "Yeah, me too" or do you have specific questions of interest to YOU?

Neither -  it was an observation of two of the multiple evasions employed by extreme right fringe trump supporters when it's necessary for the trump supporter to avoid admitting that another poster has posted the truth...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 220

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I would like to ask a question to some of the posters in this thread?

Haven't you all had enough with the posts that some poster in this message boar simply doesn't answer anything and attack anything that any of you have to say?  Haven't you all figure how much or a waste of time trying to explain anything is to certain posters in this thread?

No offense but why?
"

Another off-topic, trolling, insulting "Yeah, me too". But- you gotcha kudoes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 220

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

According to some posters, all of this has nothing to do with thie President. after all is all started during the Obama Administration and Obama did nothing  so why would  this President be interested in any of this.?

He is head of our government.  He is over the Justice Department.  He is responsible for the safety of our nation.  Therefore it is his overall responsibility to have known and to have directed that action be taken.

Obama  was more interested in social engineering and his legacy and dropped the ball.  Now the Trump administration is cleaning up Obama's mess.

Your first paragraph applies to trump, he is in office and has been for over a year and a half. He has done nothing to "clean up 'his' mess".  Trump is responsible for doing something to enable the states and the federal government to improve their cyber security. Passing the buck and blaming Obama is doing nothing to "clean up" anything.  trump and Putin can laugh together in their secret/private meeting about the ignorance of trump's base. Too bad no one has the gonads to 'bug' trump's suit.

It really depends on the point of any particular post or topic. For example, there is a great deal of consternation on the part of some over supposed Russian interference in the last elections. There is nothing that President Trump can do about that - if it happened, it happened on Obama's watch.

If the concern is the cyber warfare against our nation - that is Trump's responsibility as it was Obama's, as it was Bush's and who knows how far back we can go.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 220

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Interesting. And per your claim against @CriticalThinking, who is criticizing who here? You claimed earlier in this thread that my questions were “rarely reasonable”

My questions were not unreasonable

I quit paying attention to your questions long ago.  As far as your questions not being unreasonable, that is your opinion.

In other words ........ questions you cannot or simply don't want to answer are unreasonable.

Is that a "Yeah, me too" or do you have specific questions of interest to YOU?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 220

@ChasKy53

Does it seem like we are in a constant state of trying to reason with trump supporters who deflect, troll, bait, fabricate accusations, and try to sow seeds of confusion. And not answer reasonable questions, run out of facts, then dismiss you like they don’t have time to discuss a subject because we are in a lower caste system than they are in. 

So, may we maintain that we know where they are philosophically, who they are as trump supporters, and why they support an absolutely terrible president. 

May the truth prevail

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 220

@ChasKy53 wrote:

At least I'm able to think for myself instead of following lockstep with the crowd without having any original thoughts that are not given approval by others. 

As far as trolling, I note that you are a frequent dissenter with most of my posts instead of vice versa.  I don't always follow your posts with dissenting or negative remarks, like you mainly do mine....and with the same type comments about me not following the crowd.

Have you noticed that the main part of your comments in this topic is not about the subject, but about me?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Don't you mean that Critical has never agreed with someone defending trump no matter what he does?

Maybe I've overlooked if he had.  Perhaps you can point out where he has?  I might have missed it if he has.

Doesn't surprise me that you would overlook that.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors