Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 election

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 21 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I saw a post here last week where someone claimed one of our forum members is a paid Russian Troll. I didn't pay much attention to that allegation, but now I'm starting to believe it may be true.

Of course, it would be of advantage to a troll to create dissension by accusing others of something and constantly stirring up dislike between differing political beliefs.   There is one person who is constantly doing that and attempting to turn people into cults instead of recognizing there are differing political opinions.

Better to keep the pot boiling to achieve a goal.

That person who is wanting to sow dissension further calls other posters by name when doing so.  And in doing so, he keeps attempt to denigrate others opinions.

Very good - an entire post dealing with attacking the alleged intents and motivations of posters and attempting to impugn what you allege are their motivations - instead of staying on the topic of the 12 charged Russian Intelligence Officers...

Multiple kudzus.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 22 of 220

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I saw a post here last week where someone claimed one of our forum members is a paid Russian Troll. I didn't pay much attention to that allegation, but now I'm starting to believe it may be true.

Of course, it would be of advantage to a troll to create dissension by accusing others of something and constantly stirring up dislike between differing political beliefs.   There is one person who is constantly doing that and attempting to turn people into cults instead of recognizing there are differing political opinions.

Better to keep the pot boiling to achieve a goal.

That person who is wanting to sow dissension further calls other posters by name when doing so.  And in doing so, he keeps attempt to denigrate others opinions.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 220

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In RK's fantasy world, Trump never denied the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. Was RK watching his Supreme Leader in action today?

President Trump stood next to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and publicly challenged the conclusion of his own intelligence agencies that Moscow interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

Since rk does not have a "Supreme Leader", responding to ct's posts gets difficult. However, rk would like to point out that "his own intelligent agencies" are the same people (in some cases) that are attacking our President on a daily basis.

As I told all before about what the enablers would do. Here you see it for yourself.

This enabler, ignobeler, country bumpkin, deplorable, whatever has and will continue to present the truth as above. If it hurts, don't read it.

For all: Look at the answer. Truth is something the far right enablers do not even understand, and prove it to us every day.

Does that mean you do not agree with - Since rk does not have a "Supreme Leader", responding to ct's posts gets difficult. However, rk would like to point out that "his own intelligent agencies" are the same people (in some cases) that are attacking our President on a daily basis.

ForAll: look at the answer. The enablers are the most dangerous group in this country.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 220

it wouldn't surprise me at all. They are everywhere on the net.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 25 of 220

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 220

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In RK's fantasy world, Trump never denied the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. Was RK watching his Supreme Leader in action today?

President Trump stood next to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and publicly challenged the conclusion of his own intelligence agencies that Moscow interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

Since rk does not have a "Supreme Leader", responding to ct's posts gets difficult. However, rk would like to point out that "his own intelligent agencies" are the same people (in some cases) that are attacking our President on a daily basis.

As I told all before about what the enablers would do. Here you see it for yourself.

This enabler, ignobeler, country bumpkin, deplorable, whatever has and will continue to present the truth as above. If it hurts, don't read it.

For all: Look at the answer. Truth is something the far right enablers do not even understand, and prove it to us every day.

Does that mean you do not agree with - Since rk does not have a "Supreme Leader", responding to ct's posts gets difficult. However, rk would like to point out that "his own intelligent agencies" are the same people (in some cases) that are attacking our President on a daily basis.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 220

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 220

Critical (head of the Obama/Hillary cult) seems to think that this Russian hacking/tampering with elections is a new thing. Time to wake up.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 220

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Interesting how the Obama/Hillary cult looked at Obama with rose colored glasses and they see Trump with blinders on.

Another conspiracy theory?  That is your defense? No comment on the fact that the Justice Department is ready to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt and in public, that each of these agents worked tirelessly to impact an American election?  THiS is acceptable to you?

Maybe it is news to liberals that Russia has been involved with election monitoring/hacking/tampering with for decades. No, it's not acceptable to anyone but I can't stop it and neither can ALL the liberals. BTW, our CIA does the same thing attempting to fix other elections that take place worldwide.

This obviously is acceptable to liberals who can't even figure out that this is nothing but the same old same old!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 220

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@ChasKy53

Does it seem like we are in a constant state of trying to reason with trump supporters who deflect, troll, bait, fabricate accusations, and try to sow seeds of confusion. And not answer reasonable questions, run out of facts, then dismiss you like they don’t have time to discuss a subject because we are in a lower caste system than they are in. 

So, may we maintain that we know where they are philosophically, who they are as trump supporters, and why they support an absolutely terrible president. 

May the truth prevail

I am glad to see that some of you are finally seeing the futility that It is to actually try to convince  any of the Trump Followers of the thutr. As we have seen, even now, they are willing to forgive and forget a President that is willing to sell this country to our enemy and that now, wants an allegiance with Russia. 
Do you remember when any American have actually accepted those terms?

We do not need to be convinced of the "thutr" - we post the "thutr" on a daily basis.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors