Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 election

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 211 of 220

@Tom5678 wrote:
I call that collusion.

Perhaps, but "collusion" is NOT a felony crime. What we have is CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES, which IS a felony crime, one which many of Trump's senior advisors and associates have already been indicted on, resulting in 5 guilty pleas.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 212 of 220
I call that collusion.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 213 of 220

Here's that paragraph:

Among the new details: the conspirators allegedly first tried to compromise email accounts used by Clinton's personal office on July 27, 2016, the same day that Trump urged Russia to go after her emails at a campaign press conference in Florida.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 214 of 220
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 215 of 220
what I also just came to understand now that came out in this indictment is the same day Trump to go after Clinton e-mails, they did!!!! That IS the definition of smoking gun I think, don't you???
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 216 of 220

@Soosie wrote:
I'm wondering if Hillary's( mis-handling, make that carelessness, no make that she was busy, no make that see no evil, or any other term the FBI thinks appropriate) had anything to do with information being leaked or vulnerable?

I am wondering how many times Hillary has to be cleared of such things by the FBI and the 3 Republican led Congressional committees before the RWNJs admit this is fake news. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 217 of 220
This is just the tip of the iceberg I think. The detail in this report is stunning. I will take Rosenstein at his word when he said he didn't think the Russian tampering cost Hillary the vote, although I tended to think otherwise. Now we shall see when the names of the Americans who worked with any of the Russians surfaces, which could be really interesting. But the detail of this report is stunning. Let them finish their job, it is yielding wondrous results, maybe not so much for Trump though.....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 218 of 220
I'm wondering if Hillary's( mis-handling, make that carelessness, no make that she was busy, no make that see no evil, or any other term the FBI thinks appropriate) had anything to do with information being leaked or vulnerable?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 219 of 220

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The indictment lodged in Washington, D.C., accuses the Russian spies of hacking into the Democratic National Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and of releasing emails obtained from those cyber attacks with the goal of influencing the election.

But Wait !!!!  Stay tuned for more.  IF you act before the polls close November 6, 2018 in your place of residence, you will be eligible to receive a new and responsible check and balance system capable of dealing with autocrats and traitors in addition to a clear conscience about your own behavior.  Shipping is Free. It's a GREAT DEAL!  Don't put it off.  This is a lmited time offer and may not be repeated....ever.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 election

Message 220 of 220

The indictment lodged in Washington, D.C., accuses the Russian spies of hacking into the Democratic National Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and of releasing emails obtained from those cyber attacks with the goal of influencing the election.

All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."

Two of the defendants are also "charged with conspiring to infiltrate computers of organizations responsible for administering elections, including state boards of election, secretaries of state, and companies that supply software and other technology used to administer elections," said Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.