Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 election

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 91 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Did you read the posting and source provided by Panjandrum?

So now are you going to jump up and down saying yah, yah, yah?

I've been keeping up with this since it all came out, including reading all the emails that was put on the internet.  Nice bunch of people you're supporting.  NOT.

Evidently you haven't "kept up" as good as you claim. There is information in the links Panj provided for you. But oh, you just attack the source, something you so often criticize others for (hypocrisy?). Mueller has charged 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with hacking the Democrats. You seem glad they did to get trump into office. Extreme right trump supporters accept anything trump does and accept the Russians having helped him get into the White House. I guess supposed Independents also do.  Blind hatred for Hillary made some to make stupid decisions.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 92 of 220

Mueller's thorough and well executed investigation has Rudy Giuliani and Trump losing sleep at night. Never fear, no matter what they find, it will be denied by Trump's blindly devoted cult members.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mueller Charges 12 Russian Intelligence Officers with Hacking the Democrats during the 2016 elec

Message 93 of 220

@williamb39198 wrote:

Once again my post has been “cut and pasted”, deleting parts of it to present a different context. Why?

And my questions aren’t be paid attention to? Kinda seems like they are being responded too!

What gives you the right to demand that your questions be responded to?  As it is they amount to trolling.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 220

@TxGrandpa2

Once again my post has been “cut and pasted”, deleting parts of it to present a different context. Why?

And my questions aren’t be paid attention to? Kinda seems like they are being responded too!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

You mean the "witch hunt"? You mean fightin' and screamin' all the way to the bottom of it? And what's Trump going to do about it when they get there? Oh please, don't make me laugh so hard.

Haven't they showed that they are getting some results?  Slowly but surely?

Most definitely! Mueller has secured indictments or guilty pleas from 32 people and three Russian companies. And let's see, how many times has Trump called for Mueller to be fired? How many times have GOP called for the firing of Rosenstein?  Are they not finding enough witches? Hmmmm....

Well, let's give him a bit more time, shall we? 

https://www.axios.com/muellers-map-what-35-indictments-tell-us--7f9d178a-9e31-494a-8ab3-2c46c4a9ab2d...

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 220

@williamb39198 wrote:

Interesting. And per your claim against @CriticalThinking, who is criticizing who here? You claimed earlier in this thread that my questions were “rarely reasonable”

My questions were not unreasonable

I quit paying attention to your questions long ago.  As far as your questions not being unreasonable, that is your opinion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 220

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Tx  I am going to forgive you because you have been a very long time poster in this message board, but I guess you didn't understand the question or the issue. What is Trump going to do now, that he is President to see that no Russians interfere with out election in 2018?     do you have any ideas as to what he may do?

I understand the question.  You need to ask that of Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 220

@TxGrandpa2

Interesting. And per your claim against @CriticalThinking, who is criticizing who here? You claimed earlier in this thread that my questions were “rarely reasonable”. Sounds like some blanket criticism to me. 

@Roxanna35 Just for record, your question was similar to one of my “rarely reasonable” questions from earlier. 

My questions were not unreasonable

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 220

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

rker, it's part of the Trump Cult mentality. Their Supreme Leader is never responsible nor accountable for anything negative. Under those circumsstances, they automatically blame HIllary or President Obama.

Who was President when all of this was going on?  It was before Trump took office.  It was YOUR Supreme Leader that was responsible and who was asleep at the wheel.

Tx  I am going to forgive you because you have been a very long time poster in this message board, but I guess you didn't understand the question or the issue. What is Trump going to do now, that he is President to see that no Russians interfere with out election in 2018?     do you have any ideas as to what he may do?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 220

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As ususal, he had no idea what is or is not on topic. Protecting the U.S. against additional Russian attacks is definitely on topic. But always remember, Trump Cult members want to talk about Hillary and Obama, instead of holding their hero in the White House accountable and protecting the U.S. against further attacks.

More criticism of other posters?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors