Join the Town Hall on Turning Your Passion into Profit at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

Message 11 of 44

jimc91 wrote:

Most American people want to know the answers to the questions asked above, Really?  Any proof to that statement?  Most understand when there is evidence that an American citizen is contacting Russians, the expect the government to look into it.  Apparently this is shocking news to Conservatives....

As you like to say, Jim, "too funny"......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 12 of 44
@fangoh45 wrote:

williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING

It’s interesting that neither you, fang or jim mentions the financial information from Mueller which is yet to come...yes, this is what trump fears. Why do think he didn’t release his tax returns, when legally he could have. Why so much cash business with russian oligarchs who are aligned with putin. It’s coming and trump has good reason to fear it’s release. I along with others can’t wait...how about you?

financials!

Wait, wait, don't tell me.  Then don't ask.....  What happened to the agenda driven Mueller's reason for existence-The Russian Collusion?? Why ask if you beg to not to be answered? Kinda lame,.....but since you did ask......you do know collusion isn't against the law.  Further more, you misstate Mueller's "reason for existence".  First, the cells from a man and woman combine to form the zygote are called gametes. The male gamete is called sperm, and the female gamete is called an egg. ... Gamete – cell with half the normal number of chromosomes, and only used for sexual reproduction. Zygote – cell formed when two gametes combine, most often during intercourse.  Shall we go on????   Or did you mean Mueller's investigation which you incorrectly stated (no surprise....it's what the cult does) as Russian Collusion.  And why is that?  Because that's how trump and Fox and all right-wing media outlets call it (because everyone but they know collusion isn't a crime.....maybe an incredible amount amount of disgrace, dishonor and NO integrity, but not a crime.  But informed folks know the investigation isn't about collusion as you falsely claim, it's about the Russians involvement in the election.  I'd suggest your distortion of the facts is a reflection of conservatives fear.  It's nice to see Fox viewers suffer from the effects of the fear Fox portrays almost every day.   Don't try the magicians ruse of misdirection. No need.....facts matter.

He (supposedly) had the goods on Trump's team 5 team members indicted so far and is it two or three who have plead guilty to save their hides so far?  and running up for the slam dunk well over a year ago on the Russian Collusion.  Why the lie, fang?  Well over a year ago?  Really?  LMAO.  Mueller was appointed, with much Republican support, by the assistant AG who is a Republican and who himself was appointed by trump, who claims he's a Republican, in May of 2017.....and last time I checked, that was only nine (9) months ago.  Maybe you can explain the lame Conservative calendar you use.....  We want the proof, nothing short. Proof of what?  Something that isn't against the law?  Your attempt at misdirection, only to buy more time and at a cost to all of us. Yet you didn't complain about cost or time during the lame Whitewater and Benghazi investigations.  Why is that, fang?

Let us not forget the dismal failure of the left's predictions on elections, as well as most all who predicted, but many Conservatives show they don't understand what the "within +/-" means.....Russian collusion, .....again, most know it's not against the law, but let's say it's demonstrated that trump DID collude/work with the Russians to impact the elections.....what would your position be?  Admit you and the cult were wrong?  Agree that trump wasn't elected legitimately? Or still look for ways to protect him and continue to attach Democrats, Mueller and the FBI?  An interesting question amongst YOUR distractions, fang.  Can you answer it honestly?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 13 of 44
The Obama Administration Spied On A Rival Political Campaign

Just a year ago all of the smart people were mocking Donald Trump for being insane enough to suggest the Obama administration had surveilled or as he put it wiretapped his campaign. What a paranoid lunatic they said, 'Get off Twitter!' Yeah. Now we know what actually happened.

The question at this point is how many Trump's people weren't spied on by the FBI. Trump advisor Carter Page was placed under government surveillance in the fall of 2016 after the feds used uncorroborated claims from the Trump dossier to justify a FISA warrant.

We know from Congressional testimony that Page spoke to Trump advisor, Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon while he was being spied on, meaning Bannon was likely spied on too.

Tonight, based on our own reporting, we can tell you that Carter Page also sent email messages to members of the Trump campaign during that same period. Presumably, the FBI intercepted those as well.

Suddenly it looks like the Obama administration may have spied on a significant portion of the Trump campaign team. Just how many people were surveilled and to what extent? How much did President Obama know about that? We still don't have the answers to those questions, though we definitely have the right to them. Oh, no we don't, say Democrats. Asking questions is a sign of disloyalty to this country.

The very people that once told us that spying absolutely never happened are now telling us that spying was perfectly justified and normal. Why? Because Russia. Okay, but the funny thing is almost all of the Russian collusion evidence unearthed recently implicates Democrats, not the Trump campaign.

Yesterday we learned, for example, Senator Mark Warner (D) of Virginia was secretly sending text messages to a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch in hope of making contact with making contact with the dossier author Christopher Steele. Warner tried to hide that correspondence. I, "would rather not have a paper trail," he texted in the oligarch's lobbyist. Now, traditionally, in Washington anyway, no paper trail is not an indicator of transparency. In fact, it's a sign of wrongdoing.

Now we're not saying that Senator Warner ought to resign his seat and face treason charges. And we're not saying that because we're not hysterical liberals willing to poison international relations and misuse the Justice system just for cheap political antics. But we do think that Warner's behavior is worth knowing more about...

A remarkable new New York Times story just published about 40 minutes ago. That story alleges just within the last year American intelligence agencies paid a spy -- apparently a spy working for the Russian government -- $100,000 in American tax dollars in exchange for unverified and possibly fabricated information about President Trump.

Now, why would our intelligence agencies use our money to do something like that? Why would they do anything like that under any circumstances and by the way what was the information they gathered used for? None of that is clear at this hour.

Here's what is clear right now. The bottom line in what we learned this whole week, the one thing worth taking away from a dramatic week in Washington is this: The Obama administration spied on a rival political campaign. There had better be a legitimate reason for doing that but increasingly it looks like there wasn't.

Tucker Carlson

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/10/tucker_carlson_the_obama_administration_spied_on_...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Most American people want to know the answers to the questions asked above, I know I do.  Why would anyone NOT want to know?  Why does this topic make anyone here on this board angry?

VIMTSTL

Message 14 of 44

CriticalThinking wrote:

NH said, "Why not add to that by consulting your other Obama/Hillary cult members?

Read the above and please note that when one cannot support their arguments, they go on the attack. Hey NH, since you thnk I'm a member of her cult, why don't you ask me my opinion of Hillary?

LOL.....which you've shared dozens of times.  Once again it's clear....

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

Message 15 of 44

ChasKy53 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Fangoh wrote, "Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled."

The above proves he doesn't understand how complex investigations work. But let's put that aside and assume for a moment that he's correct. 

• If there's nothing of sustance, then why is Trump and his minions so terrified of Mueller's investigation?

Trump doesn't seem the least bit worried and his "minions" as you refer to them derogatorily, aren't worried AT ALL! Let the Mueller process CONTINUE and bring in the other players: Fusion GPS, FISA warrants, Judges, Hillary, and Obama also to insure we have a complete investigation. I wonder how the Obama/Hillary cult will respond to this event?

• If Mueller's team is sophomoric, same question, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

What in the world makes YOU think he is terrified?

You should really read the article I posted on why trump supporters still support him in spite of all of the lies, broken promises, doing the opposite of what he said he would do, etc, etc, too long to list everything.

Chas.....certainly you know by now that most Conservatives, especially those that post here, rarely, if ever, read anything that is objective or differs from what they hear on Fox and hate radio.  It's not what they do.  (I used up all my comma's......can I buy a comma on ebay?) 

Message 16 of 44

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Fangoh wrote, "Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled."

The above proves he doesn't understand how complex investigations work. But let's put that aside and assume for a moment that he's correct. 

• If there's nothing of sustance, then why is Trump and his minions so terrified of Mueller's investigation?

Trump doesn't seem the least bit worried ....LOL!  Yeah, right!  He's so not worried that he fired the FBI Director, obsessably claims "there was no colusion" and released a memo that the FBI and CIA said "don't release"....yeah, he's not worried......far too funny!  The conman has conned his minions.....(in a derogatory way).  Let the Mueller process CONTINUE  OK.  Do you have a vote?

• If Mueller's team is sophomoric, same question, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

What in the world makes YOU think he is terrified?  You gotta watch something other than Fox to know the answer......

If trump isn't terrified, why is the GOP and its' minions, even those here, doing everything possible to discredit anyone part of the investigation?

Message 17 of 44

fangoh45 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Members of Trump's Cult will never allow facts and logic to impact what they want to believe. In this case, they automatically believe the Obama White House spied on Trump. They so desperately want to believe that absurd story, they will completely ignore the FACTS.

The former head of the CIA and numerous intelligence agents thoroughly diffused this story, proving it never happened. Not only did they disprove this bogus story the thread author is trying to push on us, they explained why it cold not happen. 

But if a group of people want to believe something (despite the facts), they will not let it die.

It's troubling to see some smear others based on heresay, presumption and political bigoted rhetoric....and no facts.  I wonder if Jim would still support trump if he was found to have colluded with Russia and trump has lied all along.  I suspect yes, because he has shown integrity and truth doesn't matter.  Jim, would you still continue to support trump in this case like most of trumps base?  

How many years ...less than 1 more...and how many millions of our dollars far fewer than the bogus whitewater OR benghazi investigations.....before this supposed slam dunk charge ....which one?  The perjury charges?  Some are already in the books.....the obstruction charges?  As soon as they wrap things up.  The money laundering charges?  Again, as soon as they wrap things up.  The colusion charges that trump keeps saying he's innocent of?  There's no such thing.  So which charges are you refering to, fang?  will be proven?? Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled.  Nawww......that would be Kenneth Star..... When, when I ask---in our lifetimes?  

Image result for patience quotes

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 44

williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING

It’s interesting that neither you, fang or jim mentions the financial information from Mueller which is yet to come...yes, this is what trump fears. Why do think he didn’t release his tax returns, when legally he could have. Why so much cash business with russian oligarchs who are aligned with putin. It’s coming and trump has good reason to fear it’s release. I along with others can’t wait...how about you?

financials!

Wait, wait, don't tell me. What happened to the agenda driven Mueller's reason for existence-The Russian Collusion?? Don't try the magicians ruse of misdirection. He (supposedly) had the goods on Trump's team and running up for the slam dunk well over a year ago on the Russian Collusion. We want the proof, nothing short. Your attempt at misdirection, only to buy more time and at a cost to all of us. 

Let us not forget the dismal failure of the left's predictions on elections, Russian collusion, the collapse of our economy under Trump and on and on and on.

Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING

financials!

Highlighted

Message 20 of 44

The Democrats have facts, the Republicans have conspiracy theories.