Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
255
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

255 Views
Message 21 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

From the original article:

 

Plainly, Americans are concerned by what they've read and heard of the surveillance of the Trump campaign and would like a full investigation.

 

The poll's contents are troubling for those in the Democratic Party and the left-leaning media who had hoped to make a case with the American people that President Trump worked with Russian officials to win the 2016 election. The American people don't seem to believe it.

 

More seriously, recent revelations suggest that the Obama administration FBI and Justice Department "basically conspired with the Democratic Party, the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign to exonerate her of violations of the Espionage Act and, in the course of trying to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president, to frame him for a nonexistent crime of collusion" with the Russians, as former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova told Fox News.

 

Using the Hillary-funded Steele dossier on Trump, which included false and outrageous claims that couldn't be verified, the FBI and Justice Department convinced the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to spy on sometime Trump volunteer Carter Page. In doing so, they were able to spy on much of the rest of the Trump campaign, as well. However, the initial application for the surveillance in October 2016 did not mention that the source for the surveillance request was a political campaign. If it had, it might well have been rejected.

 

 


You asked for my opinion, here it is. Ive been on that site, and its just another right wing blog. What you post here is an EDITORIAL..an opinion piece, that once again you try to pass off as facts. I'm sure your recent spate of "news" in which you use this source is due to your recent "discovery" of the content of its editorials. I encourage EVERYONE to go to the site and click "editorials" so they can see for themselves what type of source you claim as news.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
255
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
255
Views

Most Think Obama White House Spied

255 Views
Message 22 of 44

There's no end to the right wing conspiracy theories pushed by members of the Trump Cult. They will do anything to protect their idol and hero in the White House, even if it means destroying the reputation of the FBI. They have no character, as they've dedicated their lives to defending a pathological liar in the White House. 

 

Who do I trust? Former Directors of the FBI and elite FBI agents, or do I put my faith in a man who's trying to destroy those good people? 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
255
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
261
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

261 Views
Message 23 of 44

From the original article:

 

 

Some 55% of those said it was "likely" that the Obama administration "improperly surveilled the Trump campaign during the 2016 election." There was an obvious partisan split among the responses, with 87% of Republicans and 55% of independents saying the improper spying took place, but only 31% of Democrats.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
261
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
306
Views

Most Think Obama White House Spied

306 Views
Message 24 of 44

NH said, "Why not add to that by consulting your other Obama/Hillary cult members?

 

Read the above and please note that when one cannot support their arguments, they go on the attack. Hey NH, since you thnk I'm a member of her cult, why don't you ask me my opinion of Hillary?

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
306
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
304
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

304 Views
Message 25 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The following has to be one of the must unrealistic comments ever on this site.

 

"Trump doesn't seem the least bit worried and his "minions" as you refer to them derogatorily, aren't worried AT ALL!"

 

Trump's not worried about the Mueller investigation? I'm literally LOL, but it isn't funny.

 

When Trump is threatened, he always resorts to the same MO. He launches a series of attacks against that person or persons, to undermine and discredit them. 

 

Trump launched a campaign against everyone associated with the Mueller investigation. He has his flunkies in Congress doing most of the dirty work and then his cult members pick up the slack on Fox. Why they can't see the obvious can only be explained by ........


I guess that clears up your OPINION!  Why not add to that by consulting your other Obama/Hillary cult members?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
304
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
318
Views

Most Think Obama White House Spied

318 Views
Message 26 of 44

The following has to be one of the must unrealistic comments ever on this site.

 

"Trump doesn't seem the least bit worried and his "minions" as you refer to them derogatorily, aren't worried AT ALL!"

 

Trump's not worried about the Mueller investigation? I'm literally LOL, but it isn't funny.

 

When Trump is threatened, he always resorts to the same MO. He launches a series of attacks against that person or persons, to undermine and discredit them. 

 

Trump launched a campaign against everyone associated with the Mueller investigation. He has his flunkies in Congress doing most of the dirty work and then his cult members pick up the slack on Fox. Why they can't see the obvious can only be explained by ........

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
318
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
321
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

321 Views
Message 27 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Fangoh wrote, "Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled."

 

The above proves he doesn't understand how complex investigations work. But let's put that aside and assume for a moment that he's correct. 

 

  • If there's nothing of sustance, then why is Trump and his minions so terrified of Mueller's investigation?

Trump doesn't seem the least bit worried and his "minions" as you refer to them derogatorily, aren't worried AT ALL! Let the Mueller process CONTINUE and bring in the other players: Fusion GPS, FISA warrants, Judges, Hillary, and Obama also to insure we have a complete investigation. I wonder how the Obama/Hillary cult will respond to this event?

  • If Mueller's team is sophomoric, same question, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

What in the world makes YOU think he is terrified?


 


You should really read the article I posted on why trump supporters still support him in spite of all of the lies, broken promises, doing the opposite of what he said he would do, etc, etc, too long to list everything.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
321
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
307
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

307 Views
Message 28 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Fangoh wrote, "Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled."

 

The above proves he doesn't understand how complex investigations work. But let's put that aside and assume for a moment that he's correct. 

 

  • If there's nothing of sustance, then why is Trump and his minions so terrified of Mueller's investigation?

Trump doesn't seem the least bit worried and his "minions" as you refer to them derogatorily, aren't worried AT ALL! Let the Mueller process CONTINUE and bring in the other players: Fusion GPS, FISA warrants, Judges, Hillary, and Obama also to insure we have a complete investigation. I wonder how the Obama/Hillary cult will respond to this event?

  • If Mueller's team is sophomoric, same question, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

What in the world makes YOU think he is terrified?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
307
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
321
Views

Most Think Obama White House Spied

321 Views
Message 29 of 44

Fangoh wrote, "Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled."

 

The above proves he doesn't understand how complex investigations work. But let's put that aside and assume for a moment that he's correct. 

 

  • If there's nothing of sustance, then why is Trump and his minions so terrified of Mueller's investigation?
  • If Mueller's team is sophomoric, same question, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
321
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
313
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

313 Views
Message 30 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Members of Trump's Cult will never allow facts and logic to impact what they want to believe. In this case, they automatically believe the Obama White House spied on Trump. They so desperately want to believe that absurd story, they will completely ignore the FACTS.

 

The former head of the CIA and numerous intelligence agents thoroughly diffused this story, proving it never happened. Not only did they disprove this bogus story the thread author is trying to push on us, they explained why it cold not happen. 

 

But if a group of people want to believe something (despite the facts), they will not let it die.


It's troubling to see some smear others based on heresay, presumption and political bigoted rhetoric....and no facts.  I wonder if Jim would still support trump if he was found to have colluded with Russia and trump has lied all along.  I suspect yes, because he has shown integrity and truth doesn't matter.  Jim, would you still continue to support trump in this case like most of trumps base?  


How many years and how many millions of our dollars before this supposed slam dunk charge will be proven?? Either there is nothing of substance or we are watching the most inept, unprofessional, biased, self-serving, sophomoric investigating team ever assembled.  When, when I ask---in our lifetimes?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
313
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors