Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

273 Views
Message 31 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Members of Trump's Cult will never allow facts and logic to impact what they want to believe. In this case, they automatically believe the Obama White House spied on Trump. They so desperately want to believe that absurd story, they will completely ignore the FACTS.

 

The former head of the CIA and numerous intelligence agents thoroughly diffused this story, proving it never happened. Not only did they disprove this bogus story the thread author is trying to push on us, they explained why it cold not happen. 

 

But if a group of people want to believe something (despite the facts), they will not let it die.


It's troubling to see some smear others based on heresay, presumption and political bigoted rhetoric....and no facts.  I wonder if Jim would still support trump if he was found to have colluded with Russia and trump has lied all along.  I suspect yes, because he has shown integrity and truth doesn't matter.  Jim, would you still continue to support trump in this case like most of trumps base?  


I posted a topic on why trump voters support trump blindly regardless of promised he breaks, lying, etc. Could bring some understanding  about some of the postings by here by trump supporters.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
273
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

271 Views
Message 32 of 44

Please look over here and don't notice the things trump is doing !!!!

 

Gee, I have to wonder if the poster can validate the word "most"?  "Most" of what? All Americans? Those polled (who was polled)? "Most" of what?

 

I have to wonder, did the Republicans spy on the Democrat's (Hillary's) campaign? Oh .......... maybe they had the Russians do it?

 

AND ............ there are those who still believe the earth is flat .............. that the moon shot was a hoax .............. that the sun revolves around the earth ............ and that trump doesn't lie.

 

This topic is just too funny !!!!!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
271
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
267
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

267 Views
Message 33 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Members of Trump's Cult will never allow facts and logic to impact what they want to believe. In this case, they automatically believe the Obama White House spied on Trump. They so desperately want to believe that absurd story, they will completely ignore the FACTS.

 

The former head of the CIA and numerous intelligence agents thoroughly diffused this story, proving it never happened. Not only did they disprove this bogus story the thread author is trying to push on us, they explained why it cold not happen. 

 

But if a group of people want to believe something (despite the facts), they will not let it die.


It's troubling to see some smear others based on heresay, presumption and political bigoted rhetoric....and no facts.  I wonder if Jim would still support trump if he was found to have colluded with Russia and trump has lied all along.  I suspect yes, because he has shown integrity and truth doesn't matter.  Jim, would you still continue to support trump in this case like most of trumps base?  


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
267
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
233
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

233 Views
Message 34 of 44

Unfortunately, if you say something enough in the US today, people tend to believe it. 

 

At this time last year they were trotting out William Binney as "proof" that the wire tapping occurred, despite the fact that he had know way of knowing whether it did or not.

 

I wonder who the new monthly "expert" will be who will have "proof".

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
233
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
233
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

233 Views
Message 35 of 44

With so many Americans having questions about the Russia collusion scandal, we won't be surprised if it leads not just to an investigation of the events of late 2016, when much of the activity took place, but to the time before that — when the Obama administration, keen on protecting Hillary Clinton's presidential prospects, began to use the federal bureaucracy for what appears to be political purposes. For the record, that's against the law.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
233
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
229
Views

Most Think Obama White House Spied

229 Views
Message 36 of 44

Members of Trump's Cult will never allow facts and logic to impact what they want to believe. In this case, they automatically believe the Obama White House spied on Trump. They so desperately want to believe that absurd story, they will completely ignore the FACTS.

 

The former head of the CIA and numerous intelligence agents thoroughly diffused this story, proving it never happened. Not only did they disprove this bogus story the thread author is trying to push on us, they explained why it cold not happen. 

 

But if a group of people want to believe something (despite the facts), they will not let it die.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
229
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

228 Views
Message 37 of 44

From the original article:

 

Plainly, Americans are concerned by what they've read and heard of the surveillance of the Trump campaign and would like a full investigation.

 

The poll's contents are troubling for those in the Democratic Party and the left-leaning media who had hoped to make a case with the American people that President Trump worked with Russian officials to win the 2016 election. The American people don't seem to believe it.

 

More seriously, recent revelations suggest that the Obama administration FBI and Justice Department "basically conspired with the Democratic Party, the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign to exonerate her of violations of the Espionage Act and, in the course of trying to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president, to frame him for a nonexistent crime of collusion" with the Russians, as former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova told Fox News.

 

Using the Hillary-funded Steele dossier on Trump, which included false and outrageous claims that couldn't be verified, the FBI and Justice Department convinced the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to spy on sometime Trump volunteer Carter Page. In doing so, they were able to spy on much of the rest of the Trump campaign, as well. However, the initial application for the surveillance in October 2016 did not mention that the source for the surveillance request was a political campaign. If it had, it might well have been rejected.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
233
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

233 Views
Message 38 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Most Trump voters believe:

 

  • The value of the stock market went down under the Obama Adminstation when it actually more than tripled in value.
  • Unemployment rose under the Obama Administration when it went from over 8% to under 5%
  • President Obama is a Kenyan
  • etc.

So much for what voters think


You are posting to the wrong thread...  No, he isn't.  Poorly informed people can't be expected to poll accurately

 

This thread is about the new (Investor's Business Daily)  poll results concerning the Obama White House spying on a political opponent of Hillary Clinton.  So?  Of course you didn't remind anyone that those polled have only heard a very biased view, vs objectivity....you know, an opportunity to hear both sides of a point.  Which most Conservatives here seem to hate.

 

President Trump Is Losing the Support of Fox Viewers

 

Poll: Trump favorability declines among those who say Fox is their most trusted news network


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
233
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
7
Kudos
218
Views

Most Think Obama White House Spied

218 Views
Message 39 of 44

What I wrote is applicable and very pertinent in this thread. How people believe in a poll may or may not mean a thing. It depends upon who's being polled and how the questions are framed. For example, in the last 6 years of Obama's Administration, any time Obamacare was polled, the majority of Americans disapproved. However, if the term "Affordable Care Act" was used, the majority of Americans approved. 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
218
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Most Think Obama White House Spied

217 Views
Message 40 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Most Trump voters believe:

 

  • The value of the stock market went down under the Obama Adminstation when it actually more than tripled in value.
  • Unemployment rose under the Obama Administration when it went from over 8% to under 5%
  • President Obama is a Kenyan
  • etc.

So much for what voters think


One minor correction, CeeTee.....

 

So much for what trump voters think.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
217
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors