Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 73

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky/Olderscout  posted -If Putin hadn't rigged the election in 4 swing States, Hillary would nave won by 8%. But having foreign Governments rig our elections is what the Republicans are all about these days.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I live in one of those swing states and I decided 30 years ago ,I would never vote for Hillary Clinton.(long before I ever heard of Putin) As Obama stated back in 2016 ,Russia could never influence our elections . Same is true today. So 65 million  of us ,who are in Trump cult(snicker.snicker) will again reelect him our President.

Well the experts have told us the traits of the people in a State that make up the people who support Trump. Putin was around 30 years ago and most of us had heard of him, and new he was trouble. I even had the chance to visit the city he was born in and new his history. One thing world travel does in makes people understand the far right and how much damage they have done to the world over the years.  It is sad to see Dictator Trump be a Putin lackey, but Trump wants to be a total Dictator like Putin. What is even sadder is that there are people who become his enablers just as their were Germans who helped Hitler take power.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 73
easyed598 ....posted....

-Conveniently you missed the point-People flee the high cost of living and high tax state because of liberal policies. If they love their home state then they should stay put and not try to change the state they flee to.

================================================

Yes, just look at the number of people that are leaving California because of the cost of living...California is a liberal state.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 73

@easyed598 wrote:

MsStretch wrote-Free country to move and live where you want to.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Conveniently you missed the point-People flee the high cost of living  and high tax state  because of liberal policies. If they love their home state then they should stay  put and not try to change the state they flee to.

🤔 Huh?

Fleeing?  That sounds serious. 😏  Love their home state?  We all don't have home states, by the way, much less necessarily "love" them.

BUT, contrary to right wing beliefs, there are not mass exoduses of liberals seeking to convert conservative states.  Also, by your same reasoning, nor should each state seek to change the beliefs of people moving there.  Free country.  Includes 50 states and a smattering of territories.  Last I checked, there are no rules for religious or political affiliations to live in any of them.  As it should be.   After all, the U.S. is still a DEMOCRACY.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 73

@easyed598 wrote:

Tom wrote-who cares if they "dominate" or not? Not important to me or us, what matters is factual content, and sorry easy that is far from Fox News-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How far from the truth can you get. Not only is Fox news truthful and fair and balance  but it is also entertaining.Have you ever watch Morning Joe with Joe and Mika in a permanent state of depression.  No wonder so many liberals are victims of Trump Derangement Syndrome.Juan Williams is Big liberal on the FNN -The  Five- and I sometimes feel bad for him defending the indefensible but at least the Five gives liberals their voice.  Rachal Maddow is  just as bad.Remember Maddow guaranteed her viewers that Mueller would find Trump guilty of Russian collussion and when that didn`t happen she lost half her viewers. Bob Costa (CNN) is just as bad and his evening time slot is way down.

Hate to break the news to you but Muller found Trump guilty of 10 different crimes and laid out the case for Trump to face justice after he leaves office. Experts in the legal field tell us there are about 14 more crimes Trump committed laid out by Muller.  How did you miss all of that. FL would be one of the most backward uneducated states in the USA if it were not for the people from other States who moved there. Fl even had to go to Cuba to find people to improve the education level in the state.  No FL is as bad as S. AL, and S. Ga. They still live in the civil war era. Look at the difference between S. Fl, and N. FL. It is like moving from Kindergrarden to High School.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 73

@easyed598 wrote:

Snoopy wrote-Why shouldn't everyone's vote carry the same weight?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Refer to my previous post.However if California and New York residents keep fleeing those states because of high cost of living and high taxes their electoral  votes could  be lower. Guess in liberal`s view that should make it fairer .  The biggest complaint I hear from Florida people is when New Yorkers flee the state they often bring their liberal politics with them.

You still have not provided any justification as to why some voters' votes should be worth more than others.

Sorry to hear that so many of your acquaintances in Florida prefer ignorance to fairness.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 73

Tom wrote-who cares if they "dominate" or not? Not important to me or us, what matters is factual content, and sorry easy that is far from Fox News-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How far from the truth can you get. Not only is Fox news truthful and fair and balance  but it is also entertaining.Have you ever watch Morning Joe with Joe and Mika in a permanent state of depression.  No wonder so many liberals are victims of Trump Derangement Syndrome.Juan Williams is Big liberal on the FNN -The  Five- and I sometimes feel bad for him defending the indefensible but at least the Five gives liberals their voice.  Rachal Maddow is  just as bad.Remember Maddow guaranteed her viewers that Mueller would find Trump guilty of Russian collussion and when that didn`t happen she lost half her viewers. Bob Costa (CNN) is just as bad and his evening time slot is way down.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 73

MsStretch wrote-Free country to move and live where you want to.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Conveniently you missed the point-People flee the high cost of living  and high tax state  because of liberal policies. If they love their home state then they should stay  put and not try to change the state they flee to.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 73

Phillip wrote-Trump, upon winning said "I Love the Electorial Vote"!!  Prior to that , he said the election is rigged by it.  How can anyone respect anything the man says and support him to run this nation?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyone should admire a President who seen the error of his ways and then admit he was wrong. Wasn`t he still a Democrat when he didn`t like the electoral college?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 73
who cares if they "dominate" or not? Not important to me or us, what matters is factual content, and sorry easy that is far from Fox News, LOL. The only thing they excel in, is putting out the spin, usually lots of mis information, and dis information, from team Trump and Co.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 73

The Supreme Court will take up appeals in two cases - from Washington state and Colorado - involving electors who decided to vote in the Electoral College process for someone other than Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016 even though she won the popular vote in their states.

OK, its time to change that flaw but they are not deciding to do away with EC.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is correct.Has nothing to do with doing away with EC. Trump should have had 2 more EC votes and Hillary should had 5 more EC vote- In the greater scheme of things it did not effect the election.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic

Call: 1-855-274-9507