Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Most Americans Want Ban on Automatic Rifles

Message 41 of 428

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Notice how fast and furious they come back  on the story I posted about in this mornings paper. The followers are just like the Brown shirts covering for what their Dictator wants to do. Lets see if thinking people are fooled by it. You post is typical right wing diversion and proves the experts correct about the Right Wing. Our Dicator counts on that.

The "brown shirts" are the mentally ill liberals who make up the "resistance".

Image result for eye roll judge judy

Yep Cent, nothing like the adult discussion offered here from the right !

And also the infantile discussion and LOLing from the radical left.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

If we do as you suggested (cut down on the mentally ill), that would mean wiping out most liberals. Do you really mean that?

Again, there really is no requirement that you post a response, especially when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion..

Now you think you are the judge as to what qualifies as value to the discussion? In my opinion (for whatever value it has), your opinion has no value!

Lets vote on that.  I vote that there is not one opinion that has any truth or value from the Right Wing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

the redistribution of wealth by taxation and we'll see where it leads.

What has that to do with this discussion?

What does your comment have to do with it?

Ask Olderscout, he is the one who went off-topic.  But of course you give a pass to another liberal?

I asked you about your comment/question. Since you have never asked that question to anyone on the right when they go off topic, of course you give a free pass to another conservative?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 428

@ChasKy53wrote:

If everyone in this county's history had stuck to your "and you know that isn't going to happen" mantra, we would still be stuck with legal slavery.

Where did you get that idea and now you are going far-out and way off-topic.  Of course it's not going to happen.  But of course you just had to say something didn't you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 428

@ChasKy53wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Ask Olderscout, he is the one who went off-topic.  But of course you give a pass to another liberal?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 428

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Notice how fast and furious they come back  on the story I posted about in this mornings paper. The followers are just like the Brown shirts covering for what their Dictator wants to do. Lets see if thinking people are fooled by it. You post is typical right wing diversion and proves the experts correct about the Right Wing. Our Dicator counts on that.

Yep Cent, nothing like the adult discussion offered here from the right !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Actually, that has not been the case. In Australia they banned such guns and the street price of an AK-47 rose to $10,000. In America, they are $500 or less. Banning guns in Chicago while allowing unrestricted sales an hour's drive away would seem to be counter productive. The only reasonable ban would be nationwide. 

And you know that isn't going to happen, at least in the near future.  After the knee-jerk uproar and the cause de jour having its 15 minutes of fame the indignation will move on to other matters.

If everyone in this county's history had stuck to your "and you know that isn't going to happen" mantra, we would still be stuck with legal slavery.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

If you believe the polls, then you still believe that Hillary is President. Oh, I forgot, you already know she is President.

You are allowed to believe any erroneous thing that you want, it's been proven in many of your postings.

Which is it you like? 7 or 9 rounds. If legislation is written, it must say the maximum rounds. Scout would say one round maximum. You say between 7 and 9. Can't libs settle on anything?

Myself (on the left we think for ourselves instead of the "group think" that the right uses), I suggest 7 to 9 rounds, although I would accept less. Of course any hunter experienced enough to be out hunting doesn't need that many.

Oh, I forgot, for some reason certain people think that rifles capable of killing dozens of people within seconds are needed in the hands of the average citizen. Some even think they should have folding or collapsible stocks enabling them to be placed into a gym bag or back pack, easily hidden you see.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors