Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Most Americans Want Ban on Automatic Rifles

Message 31 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

I assume so since you are their most prolific poster.  You should assume much less; you aren't usually close.

Glad I met your most liberal expectations!

The only expectation you've "meet" is being one who is obstinately (as indicated by your posts in this thread) devoted to your opinion.

Gun control support surges in polls

Support for stricter gun laws has spiked in polls conducted after the fatal South Florida school shooting, hitting its highest level in at least a quarter-century.

Roughly 2 in 3 Americans now say gun control laws should be made more strict in the wake of the murder of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, according to a number of polls, including a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that shows support for stricter gun laws among registered voters at 68 percent, compared with just 25 percent who oppose stricter gun laws.

Gun control support surges in polls

It's sad that many conservatives are more and more on the wrong side of history and social change. The culture has passed them by. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 428

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Notice how fast and furious they come back  on the story I posted about in this mornings paper. The followers are just like the Brown shirts covering for what their Dictator wants to do. Lets see if thinking people are fooled by it. You post is typical right wing diversion and proves the experts correct about the Right Wing. Our Dicator counts on that.

The "brown shirts" are the mentally ill liberals who make up the "resistance".

Image result for eye roll judge judy

Yep Cent, nothing like the adult discussion offered here from the right !

And also the infantile discussion and LOLing from the radical left.

That is what the followers told the thinking people of Germany when Hitler came to power. We saw what that got the people.

You seem to like Hitler quite a bit so my suggestion is go to Venezuela where they have the type of government you want.

Why? We have the same type of government as Venezuela. A Dictator is taking over here also. All Dictators are right wing.

If a dictator was taking over here you would see radical change without the Congress voting. We had the last dictator who passed many EOs without the vote of Congress and now you see Trump undoing all the bad Obama foisted on us.

BTW, where there are dictators, you don't have independent investigators (Mueller) trying their utmost to prosecute him so your picture of Trump as a dictator is a figment of YOUR imagination.  Keep dreaming.

Did Congress vote on the Tariffs? No. Did Congress vote to ban Muslims? No. Will congress vote on  extending the death penalty? No. Congress voted sanctions on Russia, and Trump refused to put them on. Trump is a dictator. We still have an independent investigators because Trump has not found a way he can fire them. Has he tried? Yes but no one would carry out his orders. In time that will change.  How little our far right know. Now all can see how Hitler took over in Germany. Stop the Dicator.

Every President has EOs so in your mind each President is a dictator? If the Congress (the guys who draft the laws and vote on them) want otherwise, they will pass it. EOs can be easily overridden by LAWS. That is why we DON'T have a dictatorship and that is why Trump cannot be a dictator any more than Obama was!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

If a dictator was taking over here you would see radical change without the Congress voting. We had the last dictator who passed many EOs without the vote of Congress and now you see Trump undoing all the bad Obama foisted on us.

That is true.  Obama resorted to rule by decree to get his social engineering ideas forced on the nation.  Congress didn't pass laws granting illegals immunity from deportation, but Obama did so by Executive Order.  Congress didn't pass laws allowing anyone who claimed to be transgender to use restrooms of the opposite sex.  There were many more instances where Obama forced his social changes upon the country.

Whether one agrees with Trump or not, he is returning the country to the constitutional method of law-making by elected representatives. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Notice how fast and furious they come back  on the story I posted about in this mornings paper. The followers are just like the Brown shirts covering for what their Dictator wants to do. Lets see if thinking people are fooled by it. You post is typical right wing diversion and proves the experts correct about the Right Wing. Our Dicator counts on that.

That is what the followers told the thinking people of Germany when Hitler came to power. We saw what that got the people.

You seem to like Hitler quite a bit so my suggestion is go to Venezuela where they have the type of government you want.

Why? We have the same type of government as Venezuela. A Dictator is taking over here also. All Dictators are right wing.

BTW, where there are dictators, you don't have independent investigators (Mueller) trying their utmost to prosecute him so your picture of Trump as a dictator is a figment of YOUR imagination.  Keep dreaming.

Did Congress vote on the Tariffs? No. Did Congress vote to ban Muslims? No. Will congress vote on  extending the death penalty? No. Congress voted sanctions on Russia, and Trump refused to put them on. Trump is a dictator. We still have an independent investigators because Trump has not found a way he can fire them. Has he tried? Yes but no one would carry out his orders. In time that will change.  How little our far right know. Now all can see how Hitler took over in Germany. Stop the Dicator.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 428

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 428

@ChasKy53wrote:

I asked you about your comment/question. Since you have never asked that question to anyone on the right when they go off topic, of course you give a free pass to another conservative?

Look, I would believe that you are so upset that I decided to become more independent in my thinking and you are having extreme heartburn because of it.   Your posts have become more of a stalking nature rather than dealing in discussions.

And your post shows that you still can't be original.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 428

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 428

@john258wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

If we do as you suggested (cut down on the mentally ill), that would mean wiping out most liberals. Do you really mean that?

Again, there really is no requirement that you post a response, especially when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion..

Now you think you are the judge as to what qualifies as value to the discussion? In my opinion (for whatever value it has), your opinion has no value!

Lets vote on that.  I vote that there is not one opinion that has any truth or value from the Right Wing.

Your vote doesn't count!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors