Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Most Americans Want Ban on Automatic Rifles

Message 11 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@john258wrote:

That was covered sometime ago, and the far right missed it. It is always better when the far right goes and looks it up for them selves as they might learn something and become better educated.

No, it hasn't been covered.  Of course you have mentioned experts and thrown in KKK, but nothing to back any of the claims up.  I doubt you have any sources for your claims.

It has and neither you nor I can change that. Well what the far right tells backs up the experts. They will throw out American kids, and would have thrown wives out of the country. We see the KKK rallies like VA on TV, and we hear the head of the KKK tell us he supports Trump on TV. Now if only the far right could produce any true facts it would be a first.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 428

@ChasKy53wrote:

"Independent" is a ruse, your postings tell a different story. And your postings don't seem very original, they are much more like far right group speak.

By the way, did you ever find any reputable newspapers, news organizations, or polls that discount the fact that the majority of Americans want gun control laws banning semi automatic rifles with large magazine capacities?

What does it matter to you what my political opinions are?  When did I have to ask your permission as to what my opinions are?  And again you copy my using the 'group speak' phrase.  Never can be original can you?  You sure are having heartburn as to my opinons, even neglecting to stay on topic.  Most every post you have been making is about my opinions and that I can have an independent one.

Suggest you just accept that I'm no longer following the crowd.  I do have original thoughts instead of following the leader.  Get over it Chasky and get a life.

As far as the 'polls' where are they and who was backing them?  Have you asked every American what their opinions on the topic is? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 428

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@john258wrote:

Did Congress vote on the Tariffs? No. Did Congress vote to ban Muslims? No. Will congress vote on  extending the death penalty? No. Congress voted sanctions on Russia, and Trump refused to put them on. Trump is a dictator. We still have an independent investigators because Trump has not found a way he can fire them. Has he tried? Yes but no one would carry out his orders. In time that will change.  How little our far right know. Now all can see how Hitler took over in Germany. Stop the Dicator.

Good points, John.

One atta-boy for a fellow lefty!

No, a KUDOS because most of what John posted is true. Why don't you just answer .....did congress vote on tariffs?

Congress voted by a wide margin to place strong sanctions on Russia, did trump sign them and put them into place?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I asked you about your comment/question. Since you have never asked that question to anyone on the right when they go off topic, of course you give a free pass to another conservative?

Look, I would believe that you are so upset that I decided to become more independent in my thinking and you are having extreme heartburn because of it.   Your posts have become more of a stalking nature rather than dealing in discussions.

And your post shows that you still can't be original.

"Independent" is a ruse, your postings tell a different story. And your postings don't seem very original, they are much more like far right group speak.

By the way, did you ever find any reputable newspapers, news organizations, or polls that discount the fact that the majority of Americans want gun control laws banning semi automatic rifles with large magazine capacities?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 428

@john258wrote:

That was covered sometime ago, and the far right missed it. It is always better when the far right goes and looks it up for them selves as they might learn something and become better educated.

No, it hasn't been covered.  Of course you have mentioned experts and thrown in KKK, but nothing to back any of the claims up.  I doubt you have any sources for your claims.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@john258wrote:

Our far right prove the experts correct again. The experts tells us the far right are easy to lead, uneducated, mostly white (KKK type) etc.

You keep posting about experts, etc., but haven't furnished any data or sources to back your post up.  When are you going to back your posts up with valid source material?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 428

@john258wrote:

Our far right prove the experts correct again. The experts tells us the far right are easy to lead, uneducated, mostly white (KKK type) etc.

You keep posting about experts, etc., but haven't furnished any data or sources to back your post up.  When are you going to back your posts up with valid source material?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 428

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

If a dictator was taking over here you would see radical change without the Congress voting. We had the last dictator who passed many EOs without the vote of Congress and now you see Trump undoing all the bad Obama foisted on us.

That is true.  Obama resorted to rule by decree to get his social engineering ideas forced on the nation.  Congress didn't pass laws granting illegals immunity from deportation, but Obama did so by Executive Order.  Congress didn't pass laws allowing anyone who claimed to be transgender to use restrooms of the opposite sex.  There were many more instances where Obama forced his social changes upon the country.

Whether one agrees with Trump or not, he is returning the country to the constitutional method of law-making by elected representatives. 

Here you see the far right talking to each other. They are nice fairy tales but not true. Our far right prove the experts correct again. The experts tells us the far right are easy to lead, uneducated, mostly white (KKK type) etc.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 428

Gun control support surges in polls

Support for stricter gun laws has spiked in polls conducted after the fatal South Florida school shooting, hitting its highest level in at least a quarter-century.

Roughly 2 in 3 Americans now say gun control laws should be made more strict in the wake of the murder of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, according to a number of polls, including a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that shows support for stricter gun laws among registered voters at 68 percent, compared with just 25 percent who oppose stricter gun laws.

Gun control support surges in polls

It's sad that many conservatives are more and more on the wrong side of history and social change. The culture has passed them by.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 428

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010

More of your repetitious 'purty' pictures?  

Image result for eye roll judge judy

That comes across as a childish reply.  And from a psychology major?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors