From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Moron Pres. Claims Blacks Have Voted for 100 Yrs

Message 1 of 18

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

White Racists come in to support a statement that was spoken to give cover to all the white racists who wanted somewhere to hide from being exposed by their own as overt racists remarks and actions, Then an  ignobler goes on to provide the "facts as they know them" that as long as 2 African Americans voted" then Donald's cover to all the racist is goodl    Gotta it!    

His behavior continues to make me ashamed to be an "american".   

Blacks voted in NY 100 years ago. Does my saying that make me a racist? No, but many of your other posts might lead one to believe that's the case.  Once again, using your "special" status you have called me a racist without substantiation. Does that truth make you ashamed to be an American?  No, but the ignorance displayed by many gives one pause. But no "pause" in the spewing of hatred for our President and Americans who used their free election rights to elect him.

Now, afisher - you accused a poster of being a racist for saying how long blacks have voted. I pointed out that it was correct. Does that make me one of those ignobeler racists to you? If so, can you expand on your theory.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

White Racists come in to support a statement that was spoken to give cover to all the white racists who wanted somewhere to hide from being exposed by their own as overt racists remarks and actions, Then an  ignobler goes on to provide the "facts as they know them" that as long as 2 African Americans voted" then Donald's cover to all the racist is goodl    Gotta it!    

Blacks voted in NY 100 years ago. Does my saying that make me a racist? No, but many of your other posts might lead one to believe that's the case.  Does that truth make you ashamed to be an American?  No, but the ignorance displayed by many gives one pause.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Black men have been voting for 148 years and the Democratic party is 190 years old.  It's very likely that at least two blacks voted Democrat in every major election for over a hundred years.

Incidentally, the first African American to vote, Thomas Mundy Peterson, was a Republican.

Maybe you haven't heard of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, or did you conveniently "forget" that.  It was 53 years ago.

No, you don't know how interpret the bare plurals "African Americans" and "Democrats" in Trump's  Actually, I do.  I also believe this is how he mis-informs his very ignorant base and gives those like you an opportunity to support his "lie"; but thanks for your concern.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@afisher wrote:

Blacks voted in NY 100 years ago. Does my saying that make me a racist? Does that truth make you ashamed to be an American?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Black men have been voting for 148 years and the Democratic party is 190 years old.  It's very likely that at least two blacks voted Democrat in every major election for over a hundred years.

Incidentally, the first African American to vote, Thomas Mundy Peterson, was a Republican.

Maybe you haven't heard of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, or did you conveniently "forget" that.  It was 53 years ago.

No, you don't know how interpret the bare plurals "African Americans" and "Democrats" in Trump's 

"African Americans have been voting for Democrats for over a hundred years.”  Almost all bare plurals are ambiguous because there is no rule book such as a dictionary or grammar book to prove or teach that any particular interpretation of any bare plural is correct or wrong.  Thus, I can interpret those bare plurals to mean "at least two African Americans" and "at least two Democrats" which makes Trump's statement true.  The 1965 Voting Rights Act doesn't change that because there were enough African Americans in the northern states voting for enough Democrats, i.e., at least two, to make Trump's statement true.

See http://www.glottopedia.org/index.php/Bare_plural

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@aruzinsky wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

Yes, and he bragged about it. "I'm smarter than everyone, I went to College." I bet he paid lots of money to others to do all his papers for him,even tests some how.  WHAT A COMPLETE DOPE. 

I'm smarter than "ALL THE GENERALS"  But was deferred 5 times for bone spurs. 

Yea right, your The BEST at cheating and lying. !!!

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

aruzinsky: 

Really? Jim Crow says you're full of covfefe. I agree. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

@afisher wrote:

Not only is Donald stupid / ignorant, his ignoble followers are either equally stupid or white nationalists just like him.  

An interesting definition of "ignoblers" and white nationalists - desiring a respect for out nation and it's Constitution, secure borders, a strong economy, respect for out military and police,  a safe world with the US in a position of power - with that definition, sign me up.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors