Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: More than enough of the idiocy in DC

Message 101 of 102

@EdM965653 wrote:

Good morning to all-

I see that the present occupant of the White House had a "press meeting" recently- which means only the people he approves of were offically invited. Of course, like most of the present occupant's dealings, it degenerated into a cursing, shouting match and showed yet again just how low, crude, and limited the present occupant and his supporters are.

Friends, if ANY of the previous Presidents had behaved as this present occupant does, he would have been impeached- immediately.  Can you imagine if President Obama had done a fraction of the abusive, mean, cruel and let's be honest here- stupid- things the present occupant has done?

Of course, President Obama was a decent, concerned and let's be honest here- intelligent- man, and the present occupant is none of these things.

I hope the rest of the coutnry is getting as weary with the present occupant's behavior and ignorance as I am.

Vote the garbage out. Send them home.

good day to all- Ed

Yep - definitely way past time to have sent the of the fat, lying, cowardly moron away where it can't engage in yet more treason...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

More than enough of the idiocy in DC

Message 102 of 102

Good morning to all-

I see that the present occupant of the White House had a "press meeting" recently- which means only the people he approves of were offically invited. Of course, like most of the present occupant's dealings, it degenerated into a cursing, shouting match and showed yet again just how low, crude, and limited the present occupant and his supporters are.

Friends, if ANY of the previous Presidents had behaved as this present occupant does, he would have been impeached- immediately.  Can you imagine if President Obama had done a fraction of the abusive, mean, cruel and let's be honest here- stupid- things the present occupant has done?

Of course, President Obama was a decent, concerned and let's be honest here- intelligent- man, and the present occupant is none of these things.

I hope the rest of the coutnry is getting as weary with the present occupant's behavior and ignorance as I am.

Vote the garbage out. Send them home.

good day to all- Ed

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors